Holy Johnny: Next Mascot

Akim

Holy Johnny to be the next Mascot...  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Holy Johnny to be the next Mascot...

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean the holy johnny that has just opened the confessions booth in the general chin wagging section? If yes, I'm totally with you:thumb_yello:

Yep...:thumb_yello:

Yes!!

and imagine if you will the video (if Holy Johnny is a future single, which I hope it is) .... loads of fit men in priest's clothing jigging about with Mika in the middle...:roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: Naughty...they'll all have to confess!!!

I wasn't trying to imply anything..er..naughty or inappropriate!:naughty: Although...*imagination running away to dodgy things..*

Can we get a pic of 'Holy Johnny'??

Big Girl:wink2:?

He'd have to be 'in character' so we'll give you a few days to arrange the outfit:naughty:

Do you mean the holy johnny that has just opened the confessions booth in the general chin wagging section? If yes, I'm totally with you:thumb_yello:

I met him @ the gig in Birmingham and I totally agree with you too, Akim! :thumb_yello:

The only thing is... he is married. :biggrin2:

But well, being married doesn't have to be a problem nowadays. I mean for being holy. :bleh:

I met him @ the gig in Birmingham and I totally agree with you too, Akim! :thumb_yello:

The only thing is... he is married. :biggrin2:

But well, being married doesn't have to be a problem nowadays. I mean for being holy. :bleh:

:bleh: I think the holiest thing about Mark is his socks :roftl: :roftl:

Yes!!

and imagine if you will the video (if Holy Johnny is a future single, which I hope it is) .... loads of fit men in priest's clothing jigging about with Mika in the middle...:roftl:

:mfr_lol: :mfr_lol:

This is awesome!!! Like how Lollipop Girl passes out lollipops, he can pass out bottles of holy water!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

lmao that got me cracking up hehe... :roftl: or he could just give us normal bottls of water from when we dehydrate from dancing too much