anyone read this?

hotdlp

was looking at the site and found this

Mika, the pop singer with a taste for high camp theatricals, has asked fans to wear outrageous fancy dress to his sold-out Summer Series concert at Somerset House.

He said: “I want as many people as possible to come dressed as ridiculously and fabulously as possible. All those coming in an outfit will be photographed and posted on my website in our gig gallery. Watch out for some other surprises too!â€

At one recent performance, the Beirut-born star appeared in a jewelled hoody and tight trousers. Confetti was blasted from cannon and the singer shared the stage with men in monkey suits and the word LOVE in three-foot-high polystyrene letters.

His site’s “ridiculous and fabulous†page – where the audience photos will be posted – currently features one photograph of a male fan in drag in a pink Little Bo Peep outfit.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/festivals/article1805377.ece

i don't think it was posted here, please tell me if it was and sorry if i've posted it again

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No iv never read it b4... "All those dressed up will b photograghed and be posted on my website" Lol mayb mika doesnt know how many ppl. are planning on dressing up!!!!:naughty:

Nooo i have just seen this aswell and mentioned it in the sunday times thgread of MIKA MAD!!!

i cant believe they think bo peep was a male in drag!!!!!

i mean COME ON you can even see a picture of herself in the background on the wall!!!

*sigh*

Newspapers can not be believed and this just backs it up:sneaky2:

was looking at the site and found this

Mika, the pop singer with a taste for high camp theatricals, has asked fans to wear outrageous fancy dress to his sold-out Summer Series concert at Somerset House.

He said: “I want as many people as possible to come dressed as ridiculously and fabulously as possible. All those coming in an outfit will be photographed and posted on my website in our gig gallery. Watch out for some other surprises too!”

At one recent performance, the Beirut-born star appeared in a jewelled hoody and tight trousers. Confetti was blasted from cannon and the singer shared the stage with men in monkey suits and the word LOVE in three-foot-high polystyrene letters.

His site’s “ridiculous and fabulous” page – where the audience photos will be posted – currently features one photograph of a male fan in drag in a pink Little Bo Peep outfit.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/festivals/article1805377.ece

i don't think it was posted here, please tell me if it was and sorry if i've posted it again

To me it sounds as if that was written ages ago :blink:

At one recent performance, the Beirut-born star appeared in a jewelled hoody and tight trousers....

at ONE recent perfomance?! LOL

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT MALE!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ALLLLLLLLLL WOMAN!!!!!! BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I STILL MADE IT IN A NEWSPAPER THOUGH!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!! GET IN!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!! XXX:thumb_yello: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i knew instantly they were talking about sara ...but the sunday times called you a male in drag?!?!

perhaps you could sue them :bleh:

:roftl: YEAH, INNIT!!! HA HA HA!!! That bought tears to my eyes i've been laughing so much! Love it! Ha ha!!!!:thumb_yello:

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT MALE!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ALLLLLLLLLL WOMAN!!!!!! BELIEVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I STILL MADE IT IN A NEWSPAPER THOUGH!!!!!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!! GET IN!!!!! WHOOP WHOOP!!!!! XXX:thumb_yello: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i hope u printed it out and hung it onn the wall to show everyone u made it in the newspaper hehe :naughty:

OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

I AM NOT MALE!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a very very pretty man :naughty:

Uhu!

You're a very very pretty man :naughty:

Uhu!

Why Thank you!!! HA HA HA!!!!:roftl:

I'm still really puzzled about that pic ya know - i have no idea how it got on there!! I came to the conclusion that Mika must have done it cuz i didn't send it in and it's been on there for over a week. *puzzled*

Other people have tried to put their's on (they messaged me asking me how to do it etc) but i can't help them, because i didn't do it! :shocked:

It remains a mystery................

I'm still really puzzled about that pic ya know - i have no idea how it got on there!! I came to the conclusion that Mika must have done it cuz i didn't send it in and it's been on there for over a week. *puzzled*

Other people have tried to put their's on (they messaged me asking me how to do it etc) but i can't help them, because i didn't do it! :shocked:

Where did you first upload it? myspace or something? Hmm....... hmmm...

I wanna dress up in my Mika gig-costume and snap a picture of it :biggrin2:

Where did you first upload it? myspace or something? Hmm....... hmmm...

I wanna dress up in my Mika gig-costume and snap a picture of it :biggrin2:

The first place i uploaded it was on Mika's blog for my competition entry. I did a video but put a couple of stills of my outfit on there aswell.

I had a meaasge from a girl a week ago saying that she saw my pic on Mikasounds. Of course, i was there thinking 'Ugh? What's she on about?". I had a look, and there it was.......very strange...........

lol, ooooh scary!!

The first place i uploaded it was on Mika's blog for my competition entry. I did a video but put a couple of stills of my outfit on there aswell.

I had a meaasge from a girl a week ago saying that she saw my pic on Mikasounds. Of course, i was there thinking 'Ugh? What's she on about?". I had a look, and there it was.......very strange...........

Cool! Well, then it's probably Mika that liked it!

currently features one photograph of a male fan in drag in a pink Little Bo Peep outfit.

THATS NOT A MALE FAN IN A BO BEEP OUTFIT AT ALL!

THATS SARA - A FEEEEEEEEMALE - IN A BO PEEP OUTFIT! GOD! HOW RUDE!

Ha ha ha, i know, how fantastic! I've been laughing at it all day! :roftl:

He was obviously told summat completely wrong and got me mixed up with the dudes at the SBE concert! LOL!! Fantastic though innit eh? A mention in the Times. Nice one! Ha ha ha!!!!:thumb_yello:

i knew instantly they were talking about sara ...but the sunday times called you a male in drag?!?!

perhaps you could sue them :bleh:

You were in the times!! wow :biggrin2: But they thought you were a man.... was it today's times.. i think we've got it...

But where's the "gig gallery"? On Mikasounds?

wait i just found it! it's you yeah? cooooool!!!

You were in the times!! wow :biggrin2: But they thought you were a man.... was it today's times.. i think we've got it...

Ha ha...yeah.....i dunno where the reporter bloke got his information from. Idiot! :roftl: I've sent an e-mail to the editor anyway...ha ha.......i don't really care but i felt i had to correct him :thumb_yello:

Rosie, you are a star!!!

Thank you so much for putting a comment on there to correct them! LOL!!!

I have also done one. ha ha. Think they have to 'approve' it first before putting it on there.

Well done! :thumb_yello: