Present For Mika

mandilambi

Have any of you ever made a present for Mika? I know of Sivan's gift of all the messages, which was a great idea! Are there any other people here that have made him a gift and been able to give it to him?

I ask because I decided today to make him a gift and I am going to try to give it to him at the concert I'm going to. I am not so sure if I will be able to give it to him, so I almost feel like it will be a waste of time. :blink: What do you all think?

I will be sure to post my gift as soon as I am finished! I just started it and I am already liking the way it looks.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Make it! Let's be optimistic, think that you are going to meet him somehow. And in any case you will have your present.

If you're not able to meet him, then just save it to a next time.

See, making a present gives you an excuse TO meet him. For example, if you were to be at a concert and you go up and ask a security guard where Mika will be, the guy will be more likely to tell you if you have something that you would like to give him. :D

i really wanna make mika a present...im just really not sure what to do! and i dont know if im ever gonna get to meet him..BUT I HAVE HOPE! hehe and i was thinking maybe those like frienship bracelet thingys that u make out of thread but like a really colorful thick one that he might actually wear!:thumb_yello:

You girls are right! Your comments make me feel better that I am not just wasting my time by making it for him. Plus, I am hoping to get close to the stage, so maybe he would accept if from there? Hmmmm...we'll see!

Also I hope my boyfriend won't get mad at me for making him a gift! LOL...!!

elizabethlovesmika...your idea about making something colorful for him to wear is great! I'm sure he'd appreciate that!

You girls are right! Your comments make me feel better that I am not just wasting my time by making it for him. Plus, I am hoping to get close to the stage, so maybe he would accept if from there? Hmmmm...we'll see!

Also I hope my boyfriend won't get mad at me for making him a gift! LOL...!!

elizabethlovesmika...your idea about making something colorful for him to wear is great! I'm sure he'd appreciate that!

awwwwww thanks! i definitly HAVE to do it now! :biggrin2:

Yeah, do it! Also one reason why I decided to make the gift for Mika was because it will help me to stay busy. I find myself just getting low with having to wait for the concert, so maybe this will help me a little...lol!!

Oh, I can tell you. lol! I am cross stitching him a pattern. It's going to say in all different colors:

"Everyone's Gonna Love Mika Today!

And I am going to include the date of my concert when I;ll be seeing him at the bottom. I'm also going to make his name bigger - I may possibly do his name in the font that is used on his CD. I'll also use beading on the edges to make it extra colorful. It's going to be great! I can't wait to finish it!

Oh, I can tell you. lol! I am cross stitching him a pattern. It's going to say in all different colors:

"Everyone's Gonna Love Mika Today!

And I am going to include the date of my concert when I;ll be seeing him at the bottom. I'm also going to make his name bigger - I may possibly do his name in the font that is used on his CD. I'll also use beading on the edges to make it extra colorful. It's going to be great! I can't wait to finish it!

ooh sounds really nice and colourful!! make sure to take a pic when u finish it :D

To CazGirl about relaxing presents....

well..well...a yoga video?some yoga stuff? :D

We should present him the best yoga poses...:D

ahah..that would be relaxing wouldnt it?A video called:

Yoga with MFC girls.

:lmao:

i'm not sure what i'm going to get him.. i know i'm going to get him a bouquet of flowers, probably with some lollipop stuck in it too lol, umm i don't know! i'm really bad at gifts! I know i'm going to give him some of my drawings, and write him a letter of some kind. I don't know. I can't think of anything worthy of him lol

Yoga with MFC girls.

LOLLLLLL!!! we can all send in clips of us doing yoga and piece them together

"Deep, cleansing breaths Mika.. Breath in...... Breath out... Now bring your left foot back and transition into the downward dog position"

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Yoga with MFC girls.

and what exactly will we be wearing when doing these yoga poses?

That's on us CazGirl...:)

Uhm....I personally...would love to do it in a lollipop girl thingy...:D

And for Mika:it depends on what we buy Him to wear...I have ideas..but....LOL.haha....many-many ideas...:DBut they are not really suggested under 16...:D

Yoga with MFC girls.

lmfao!!! i meant something more like...scented candles and shizz....but there's only so much you can buy, relax presents wise...like bubble bath and thats like...blah...unless we all pitch in and organise a spa day for him on his day off rofllllll

Hey but that would be about Yoga...really..I didnt have dirty thoughts.

WHat did you thnk?LOL

:D

Yoga in the interpretation of MFC girls.Why did you think its naughty?Ahem.We are not like that... :D

lmfao!!! i meant something more like...scented candles and shizz....but there's only so much you can buy, relax presents wise...like bubble bath and thats like...blah...unless we all pitch in and organise a spa day for him on his day off rofllllll

Spa day?Sounds fine!!!But only if we have VIP tickets to see it live and take part.

I am good at massage...:lmao: