Tour.

lozwinter

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

k guys should i be worried that it said u have booked tickets for hammersmith apollo THURSDAY 6 DEC, isnt it supposed to be 3rd :S shizerrrr

edit: don't worry read the email it says 3rd phew *wipes forehead*

Okay I've been saying this all day but now I really am going to go and buy my lottery ticket! I'll need to pay my parent back somehow :|

Jennie quick go and get the lottery ticket !!!! :biggrin2:

Well they didn't exctly say how many minutes. Maybe it was a few thousand minutes?!

Don't bid. It's really not worth it because it's probably not authentic.

DON'T do it. It looks as though you are buying a link to another website where you can buy tickets. It all looks a bit dodgy to me. Unfortunatley, E-Bay attracts people that play on genuine fans like us being prepared to pay higher than the odds for tickets, and end up laughing to the bank.

That's obviously just my opinion, and if someone wants to give it a go, that's up to them....I must be getting sensible in my old age...:shocked:

DON'T do it. It looks as though you are buying a link to another website where you can buy tickets. It all looks a bit dodgy to me. Unfortunatley, E-Bay attracts people that play on genuine fans like us being prepared to pay higher than the odds for tickets, and end up laughing to the bank.

That's obviously just my opinion, and if someone wants to give it a go, that's up to them....I must be getting sensible in my old age...:shocked:

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Are we talking about the pre sale link??? , ive just bought a heap of tickets from there???

ok please don't say that, i just bought £100 worth of tickets there! now i'm worried :shocked:

ok please don't say that, i just bought £100 worth of tickets there! now i'm worried :shocked:

Fred don't cause it is official site and if you close window,open again and go to their website and enter you track number you will see your delivery details-it is safe I am sure

Sorry to cause confusion - I was referring to the link to the e-bay thingie.

I've just looked at the gigsandtours pre-sale link, and the London dates are different....should I be worried??

I havr yo go now, but will log on later...

i am sure Jennie will know but at S Bush it was seated, but unreserved, so you had to bag your seat, fortunately we were at the front, but it was tiered so everyone got a good view.

should i just go for standing on the brixton one then?