Tour.

lozwinter

Sorry i couldnt see this anywhere on forum but i got email from gigsandtours saying a Mika tour is going on sale on 1 June.

MIKA

..On sale Friday 1st June at 9am. Following on from the phenomenal success of his platinum selling debut no.1 album Life In Cartoon Motion, Mika has just announced his biggest UK shows yet. See him live:

MANCHESTER Apollo - Mon 19 November

BIRMINGHAM Carling Academy - Thur 22 November

DONCASTER Dome - Sat 24 November

NEWCASTLE Carling Academy - Mon 26 November

BOURNEMOUTH International Centre - Wed 28 November

PLYMOUTH Pavilions - Thur 29 November

BRIGHTON Centre - Fri 30 November

LONDON Carling Academy Brixton - Sun 2 December

LONDON Apollo Hammersmith - Mon 3 December

is this right?

sorry if this has been posted. i couldnt see it anywhere. if so can you point me in the way of the thread.

lauren

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I got it too!!! I've been waiting for this email for weeks! :D

Brixton and Hammersmith <3 I love both of those venues so I'll HAVE to go :P And Birmingham of course.

I just need to find about £55 lying around the house....

(I think you should change the title to NEW UK TOUR or something so people don't miss it)

YAYYYY WOOOOOOOO DONCASTER AND MANCHESTER HERE I COME!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

HAS ANYONE GOT ANY IDEA OF THE PRICES????:biggrin2:

I presume somewhere between £15 and £25..... We won't really know until they show on the site though.

Birmingham should be no more than about £18 I don't think. But I've paid upto about £30 for gigs at the Hammersmith Apollo before though so who knows...

Hopefully they're not too much because I'll have to sacrifice either Hammersmith or Brixton then.. I can't do more than 2 if it's gonna cost too much - i'm only a poor student!

Sorry i couldnt see this anywhere on forum but i got email from gigsandtours saying a Mika tour is going on sale on 1 June.

MIKA

..On sale Friday 1st June at 9am. Following on from the phenomenal success of his platinum selling debut no.1 album Life In Cartoon Motion, Mika has just announced his biggest UK shows yet. See him live:

MANCHESTER Apollo - Mon 19 November

BIRMINGHAM Carling Academy - Thur 22 November

DONCASTER Dome - Sat 24 November

NEWCASTLE Carling Academy - Mon 26 November

BOURNEMOUTH International Centre - Wed 28 November

PLYMOUTH Pavilions - Thur 29 November

BRIGHTON Centre - Fri 30 November

LONDON Carling Academy Brixton - Sun 2 December

LONDON Apollo Hammersmith - Mon 3 December

is this right?

sorry if this has been posted. i couldnt see it anywhere. if so can you point me in the way of the thread.

lauren

Newcastle!!! I hope to see that gig!

I presume somewhere between £15 and £25..... We won't really know until they show on the site though.

Birmingham should be no more than about £18 I don't think. But I've paid upto about £30 for gigs at the Hammersmith Apollo before though so who knows...

Hopefully they're not too much because I'll have to sacrifice either Hammersmith or Brixton then.. I can't do more than 2 if it's gonna cost too much - i'm only a poor student!

only £15-£25 THATS BLOODY CHEAP!!!!

im paying £100 to go to sommerset house!!!!!! stupid,overpriced ebay:thumbdown:

well im gonna try to go to 3 gigs off that list!!!!!!!

but im only on small wages!!!:thumbdown:

GOD WHY CANT I BE A MILLIONAIR???

Is anyone else doing Birmingham, Hammersmith or Brixton then?! :D

I don't wanna go on my own!

Blimey Jennie, not much chance of that! I will def try for Hammersmith and Brixton and I don't know what else.

Ha ha ha...yeah, i know. Fab innit! :thumb_yello:

This is wonderful!!!!!! It will certainly be a MIKA year for me this year! Love loads of gigs!!!! :biggrin2:

Hope i've got enough money..............:jawdrop:

this is gonna be a MIKA year for all of us!!!!:thumb_yello: Im aiming to go to 10 MIKA gigs this year ...ive already been to 3...only 7 more to go!!!

but the money is an issue...."MIKA LET US IN FOR FREE!!!!!!! PLZ":thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: