Mika @ Channel 7's Sunrise, Sydney (June 2007)

Yoppappop

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My goodness. I watched the performance on Sunrise. It was stunning. HE was gorgeous. And i saw the MFC girls, well i think it was them. As you know he did two performances, i got them both but the first one, grace kelly with short interview has virtually no sound except me explaining a few things to my mum. The second has my brother running past the screen and him humming.

I am trying to upload the second one via you tube but i have never done it before. Will let you know if it works. I'm off to tune the radio to 101.9 the fox so that i can capture him live on the hamish and andy show between 4-6pm. I'll be at work for that so i will have to wait.

I'm still in awe of his awesomeness. Hopefully someone else caught him putting his thumb on this nose and wiggling his fingers as they went to a show break cos i missed it! :biggrin2:

Well i have uploaded it. The vidoe quality is totally pathetic. Stupid phone. Not really worth watching, but here it is in case you want to see it anyway.

SORRY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2nSHUwLlY8

If anyone wants the original video it is a bit better cos it is smaller. Just pm me and I'll email it to you and you might be able to play the file?

Well i have uploaded it. The vidoe quality is totally pathetic. Stupid phone. Not really worth watching, but here it is in case you want to see it anyway.

SORRY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2nSHUwLlY8

If anyone wants the original video it is a bit better cos it is smaller. Just pm me and I'll email it to you and you might be able to play the file?

It was great to see it -- thanks for taking the trouble to upload it! :)

dcdeb

*jumping up and down* RAINBOW SKY is back from the Sunrise show!!

*breathless from twirling with RBSKY*

More more, tell us more, photos, vids, anything!! (And embarrassed??? ...oh ho I know all about that one...jumping around like crazy fans on the MFC forums is one thing, but it takes a WHOLE new kind of courage to do it in public and ON TV!!!! Good on ya!! You did us proud!!

Here it is!

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/scp_v3/viewer/index.php?pid=16470&rn=249987&ch=248154

The MFC girls names are so big and clear!! Go Rainbow Sky, Happikali and Soangel!!

Edit: what happened to Martin's guitar just after the start of the Love Today vid??? Broken string?? You can see him dashing to get another guitar in the background!

Thank you so much Blue Sky! I saw your post appear and I watched the video immediately! It's morning here in Holland so I just watched an excellent sunrise! :biggrin2::punk:

Rainbow Sky, Happikali and Soangel: your sign was very very well visible right behind Mika! Well done girls! :groupwave:

What a nice interview, I like the way he tells about his first day at School of Economics... And the performances are awesome too again! (Hey, where did my thumb smiley go?)

And... I know he picks up accents really fast... Did I hear a slight Australian accent? :wink2: Not only during the interview, but also during Grace Kelly? Or is that my lively imagination? :biggrin2:

Oh BTW for the watchers: don't forget to watch the second half of the program (he's not only playing Grace Kelly, but also Love Today). :wink2:

I didn't see the thing happen with his guitar. Too busy watching Mika's butt. :naughty:

RANDOM FACT:

In Love Today, Mika actually tripped over and started laughing, but the camera was on Martin at the time and missed it. I thought it was funny.

I didn't see the thing happen with his guitar. Too busy watching Mika's butt. :naughty:

RANDOM FACT:

In Love Today, Mika actually tripped over and started laughing, but the camera was on Martin at the time and missed it. I thought it was funny.

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Closer scrutiny reveal Martin was just changing from acoustic to electric guitar. (Shows how much I know about these things!)

Mika on the Hamish and Andy show on Friday June 1 2007

mika_handa.jpg

http://www.foxfm.com.au/shows/hamishandandy/guest_audio_video

Hamish and Andy in their Ian Thorpe swim suits...Mika must have thought...WTF...are all Aussie this crazy???

Mika looking sorta tired again...Mika honey....you OK???

Thanks for posting!!

RANDOM FACT:

HAhahaha, how good was your sign girls! I was more looking for you lot than at Mika>:naughty: