Mikaville residents

1kiwiabroad

Thanks I wasn't sure about that!

And it's official, the bakery in Mikaville will be called: Délices du Liban! Thx ohwowitsnicka!

that sounds really great! good choice!

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a bookstore and a bakery in place already, though the titles are kind of tentative, so if you've got an idea for them you like better, feel free to voice it. I compiled the list of ideas discussed by everyone so far and posted it over the in the Mikaville Planning thread, but I think I'll post here for good measure, too, so we're all on the same page.

Street names discussed in both the Planning and Residential threads:

Love Love Lane

Lollipop Lane

Big Girl Lane

Chew-Chew Avenue

Grace Kelly Avenue

Happy Endings Circle

Billy Brown Boulevard

Kerchinga Close (Street?)

Identity Mad Way

I Don't Care Estates

Sunset Avenue

Sunny Day Avenue- dedicated to the shops.

Chocolate Flow Avenue

Treat Lane

Little Bit of Heaven Square

Braces Lane

Holy Johnny Road

Interpretation Avenue

Curly Hair Boulevard

Recreational sites:

Museo: The museum of Mika art, with live entertainment from none other than Mika himself.

Pool Party: The Amusement Park Extravaganza, with flumes, pools, waterslides, and bumperboats galore. Everything is Mika-themed, with people in costumes and games.

Royal Sympathy Arena: A venue for Mika and Mika fan-approved bands that come to town.

MikaSquare Gardens: A big garden area (with trees and flowers and animals) with a big screen tv in the middle and speakers, where it would only be on Channel love mika. It would also double as an outside cinema.

Loverboy Lake: It flows from the Emerald Forest, all the way to the village and is one of the most romantic places in all Mikaville.

Violet Sky Park: A playground with monkey bars, swingsets, slides, and sandboxes.

Government/learning sites:

Mika School: Where all basic degrees to prepare yourself to live in the wonderful Mikaville are earned.

Mika's College of Music: Taught by the man himself.

Other World Hall: Town Hall

Religious sites:

First Church of Saint Holy Johnny: Daily preaching and confessional booth.

Businesses

Fashion and general shopping:

EmBrace Yourself: Professional suspender/braces tailors.

Tailor Me: Makes wonderful skinny pants and other stylish clothes.

Mika Mini-Mall: For everything mika. one stop mall for everything from tight red pants to white converse to custom made boxers to accessories to tamas!

Watch Me: The watch and clock shop that welcomes all residents.

Big Curls (You Are Beautiful): Salon.

MikaDiva: CDs, posters, recording studio and so much more!

Toys R' Mika: Speaks for itself. Has an awesome selection of tamagochi's.

Teddy Bear Shop: This is so far kind of incomplete- I saw a post awhile back about someone who wanted a bear shop, but I haven't heard any names or anything for it yet.

Why Not?: Bookstore!

Food service and entertainment:

Club Relax: Home of the famous Butterfly Bar Girls.

Pointlessly Delicious (I love this name): A sumptuous restaurant, serving only the most divine food.

Java: The internet cafe.

TEAse me: The delectable little tea shop.

Chocoloco: The fantabulous, incomparable, beauteous, most chocolatey chocolate factory in the history of chocolate making.

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory: The very thing that makes Chocolate Flow Avenue possible.

Homemade Sugar Pie: A regular lollipop, candies, bakery, and marshmellow jamboree!

Pick Me: Grocery store. Always has fresh fruit.

Travel:

Mika International Airport (supports Cartoon Motion Airlines)

Mika himself will live on #1 Love Love Lane, though what kind of a home he has, I'm not sure they've decided yet. If there's something you'd like to change or some shop you want to add or find employment at or a street you want to live on, 1kiwiabroad and Kavi are the founders of the Mikaville project and I usually differ to them myself.

:mf_lustslow:

gosh...you guys are so amazing! Chocoloco :roftl:

Loved them...well...I will add the stationery shop, since I'm the Mika-fan-art-group starter...WHERE CAN MIKAVILLIANS (???) FIND PAPER AND COLOURS OTHERWISE??? ^^

yeah...the name wil be MikArt For Fun :roftl:

I stole it from the ideas for ArtProject title, I hope noone will mind

That is, indeed, a valid point! Where would we get the art supplies with which to make Mika art for putting in the museum! Without it, up would be down, left would be right, black would be white, chaos would ensue!

In other words, I've added your stationary shop to my list. And all Mikaville shall rejoice.

Oh, and I think the disco was part of Club Relax? Or maybe I thought it was when really it was a seperate idea...

That is, indeed, a valid point! Where would we get the art supplies with which to make Mika art for putting in the museum! Without it, up would be down, left would be right, black would be white, chaos would ensue!

In other words, I've added your stationary shop to my list. And all Mikaville shall rejoice.

Oh, and I think the disco was part of Club Relax? Or maybe I thought it was when really it was a seperate idea...

:biggrin2:Thank you! :biggrin2:

So most people agree we should call the bakery Délices du Liban instead, then?

I do prefer it but as long as I can cook you some delicious desserts and snacks it doesn't really matter:wink2:

:mf_lustslow:

gosh...you guys are so amazing! Chocoloco :roftl:

Loved them...well...I will add the stationery shop, since I'm the Mika-fan-art-group starter...WHERE CAN MIKAVILLIANS (???) FIND PAPER AND COLOURS OTHERWISE??? ^^

yeah...the name wil be MikArt For Fun :roftl:

I stole it from the ideas for ArtProject title, I hope noone will mind

EEEEIIIRRR!

Can we be buisness partners?

I was thinking of what I could do to contribute to Mikaville last night and thought of having an art shop called Dawack after Yasmine and I just missed it so can I work with (Or for) you???

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

I was just listening to Ring Ring...

And now I want to call the french fry shack "Dangerous Obsession"

Don't know how appetizing of a name that is, though.

I think it's the right name, at least it's what it is for me... French fries hummmmm:bleh:

LIIIIIIZ!

Can we be buisness partners?

I was thinking of what I could do to contribute to Mikaville last night and thought of having an art shop called Dawack after Yasmine and I just missed it so can I work with (Or for) you???

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

it's Eir's shop, so you'll have to talk to her about being her business partner. She'd like to call it MikaArt For Fun, but maybe you can talk her into DaWack (which I kind of like myself, not just because it's Yasmine's penname)

And I guess the French Fry Shack is now Dangerous Obsession, home of the deep fried starchy food. Yum.

And in accordance to what we have now and two new recent suggestions, there are three possible titles for the Bakery:

1. Homemade Sugar Pie

2. Délices du Liban, which translates into Delights of Lebanon

3. Sweet Treats

Which do you guys like best?

I was just listening to Ring Ring...

And now I want to call the french fry shack "Dangerous Obsession"

Don't know how appetizing of a name that is, though.

:thumb_yello:Dangerous obsession, ahah, nothing is more true!!

it's Eir's shop, so you'll have to talk to her about being her business partner. She'd like to call it MikaArt For Fun, but maybe you can talk her into DaWack (which I kind of like myself, not just because it's Yasmine's penname)

And I guess the French Fry Shack is now Dangerous Obsession, home of the deep fried starchy food. Yum.

And in accordance to what we have now and two new recent suggestions, there are three possible titles for the Bakery:

1. Homemade Sugar Pie

2. Délices du Liban, which translates into Delights of Lebanon

3. Sweet Treats

Which do you guys like best?

:o Yeah, just noticed that, don't know how I comfused that, sorry!

I like MY suggestion! :roftl:

By the way, GraceKelly, were you the one who wanted the teddy bear shop? I keep thinking it's you... if it is, what would you like to call it?