Mikaville residents

1kiwiabroad

I still haven't been added. Maybe there is a waiting list. I asked to be placed in Holy Johnny's Rectory, because I am a REAL LIFE lay preacher for the Methodist Church, but if I can't stay there, maybe an address that has something from the song Love Today in it. I don't really mind

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 11 months later...

---------------------------------------------------

REPOSTED: ORIGINAL POST WAS 02-04-2008

I Want To Live In Mikaville!!

#12 HAPPY ENDINGS CIRCLE:

THIS IS WHAT I WANT MY

"SMALL, BUT ADEQUATE" DWELLING TO LOOK LIKE . . .

bright_green_house.jpg

I'VE DESIGNED "THE FRONT ROOM" IN MY HOUSE TO LOOK

PRETTY MUCH LIKE THIS . . .

1-colorful-green-living-room-kit0507-xlg.jpg

ALARMINGLY FORMAL IN "PICKLE JUICE" GREEN IN SPITE OF

THE "DECEPTIVELY MODEST" APPEARANCE OF THE HOUSE

FROM THE STREET!

STOP BY FOR A SPOT OF TEA, ANYTIME . . . .

Edited by A. Clay

REPOSTED: ORIGINAL POST WAS 02-04-2008

I Want To Live In Mikaville!!

#12 HAPPY ENDINGS CIRCLE:

THIS IS WHAT I WANT MY

"SMALL, BUT ADEQUATE" DWELLING TO LOOK LIKE . . .

bright_green_house.jpg

I'VE DESIGNED "THE FRONT ROOM" IN MY HOUSE TO LOOK

PRETTY MUCH LIKE THIS . . .

1-colorful-green-living-room-kit0507-xlg.jpg

ALARMINGLY FORMAL IN "PICKLE JUICE" GREEN IN SPITE OF

THE "DECEPTIVELY MODEST" APPEARANCE OF THE HOUSE

FROM THE STREET!

STOP BY FOR A SPOT OF TEA, ANYTIME . . . .

I wouldn't hold your breath Alice. I asked to be added months ago. I wanted to live in Holy Johnny's Vicarage.

I wouldn't hold your breath Alice. I asked to be added months ago. I wanted to live in Holy Johnny's Vicarage.

RE-Post as I just did, and light a votive candle or two . . .

mtl37.jpg

. . . and don't forget where I live, so you and MEEKS can pop in for a spot of tea!

#12 HAPPY ENDINGS CIRCLE

Edited by A. Clay

just a suggestion but maybe someone else should open a new thread & take over :punk:

it seems the one who started the thread hasn't logged on since may 2008 so a long time ago! and people obviously want the thread to carry on so restarting may be a good idea :punk::thumb_yello:

Edited by DarkLight

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

oh guys. i can only apologize avidly! today is the first time i've logged in in a year. i am ashamed to say i just haven't had time - i'm currently studying for my A levels, and i foolishly took 5!

i'm really sorry to all of you who were excited and anticipating my mikaville creation. it will happen - eventually. i will not be surprised if you've moved on, or started a new thread. so really, honestly - sorry.

kiwi

oh guys. i can only apologize avidly! today is the first time i've logged in in a year. i am ashamed to say i just haven't had time - i'm currently studying for my A levels, and i foolishly took 5!

i'm really sorry to all of you who were excited and anticipating my mikaville creation. it will happen - eventually. i will not be surprised if you've moved on, or started a new thread. so really, honestly - sorry.

kiwi

It's okay, we forgive you. Mikaville will be growing bigger now because of all the new songs and characters. Maybe it shouldn't be a village anymore, but a whole planet called Mikaworld. The only planet that spins in cartoon motion and is at the very centre of the universe!

It's okay, we forgive you. Mikaville will be growing bigger now because of all the new songs and characters. Maybe it shouldn't be a village anymore, but a whole planet called Mikaworld. The only planet that spins in cartoon motion and is at the very centre of the universe!

Hear, Here!

ohh yeah mikaworld the only place where you live life in cartoon motion every day:wink2::thumb_yello::biggrin2:

Hear, Here!

Yes, and Mikaworld doesn't have a sun. It doesn't need one because we get all of our light from Mika, and it never gets dark. If it rains, the raindrops are all coulors of the rainbow, and the drops sound like that bit in the vlog with the plucked violin.

Yes, and Mikaworld doesn't have a sun.

It doesn't need one because we get all of our light from Mika,

and it never gets dark.

If it rains, the raindrops are all coulors of the rainbow,

and the drops sound like that bit in the vlog with the plucked violin.

3038357749_a0634e9ba2.jpg

3407112242_4fa89ac707.jpg

Edited by A. Clay

• 3 weeks later...