If you were stranded on a desert island with MIKA...

This one is light hearted... no kleenex needed :bleh:

Drum roll please...

PART 6

After their reunion, Amelie and Mika take some time to lay in the sand and rest on each others shoulders. Amelie’s pain is lessening and the weezing in her chest is calming. Mika lies at her side, legs intertwined with hers as they stare at one another while the other sleeps. Mika nudges a sleeping Amelie gently and whispers in her ear.

“I’ll be back… I’m gonna go check out the rest of this place.â€

Amelie wakes eagerly stretching her arms above her head…

“Wait! I’ll go with you…â€

“No no you’re still in pain… wait here for me.â€

Defiant, Amelie tries to get up while Mika is walking away. She lets out a painful moan as the wound on her leg once again seers.

“OOO ouch!â€

“What did I tell you?†Mika says teasingly.

Once again he helps her lay back down on the sand and leaves her to scan the island.

He must have been gone for 2 hours before returning.

“Well there’s no one here.â€

“ Oh my God…†Amelie says with a sigh… “What’ll we do?â€

“I dunno…†Mika scratches his head while starring blankly at the sea.

“The luggage! Mika the luggage is still out there!â€

“Right… uh… I’ll go get the luggage.†He says in a daze…

Mika runs squeamishly through the sand and plunges into the water… where what’s left of the plane still lingers on the surface… He returns with multiple suitcases to a happy Amelie.

“Oh yay!!! Mika you found my suit case!!!’

Light returns to her smile once again as she rips open her luggage laying out her clothes to dry…

“ Come here Amelie… we gotta get that cut on your leg patched up…â€

“What?â€

“Here I found this emergency aid thing… gimme your leg.â€

She swings her leg over his and pulls out a pocket sized calender from her bag... She rests comfortably... looking through the little book...Suddenly, she gasps...

" I KNEW IT!!! Oh my GOD... Gabriel was right!"

Mika is concerned..." Who's Gabriel?"

" The messenger... uh I mean... my late fiance."

"The one that said you had a bun in the oven?"

"YEah! look look look..."

She points to a date 2 months prior...

"That was the last time I had..."

She whispers softly... "my lady's day..."

"What?"

"Aunt Flow?"

He tilts his head like a confused dog...

"My period MIKA!!"

"Oh... OH!!! two months ago?!"

"Uh huh..." she says... her eyes widening.

"Well that means... that means you're"

"LATE!... very very late... and I'm never late for anything!"

" Oh my God... I thought the messenger was just messin with you." He puts his hand over his head..." What are we gonna do?! I cant deliver a kid!"

" Calm down... if the worst happens, It'll be like in the movies... ya know..." she says with a furrowed brow.

They look at eachother for a moment seriously... and than burst out laughing...She says breathlessly... "We'll figure something out... besides I'm not even sure I'm pregnant yet..."

"Right..." he adds still perplexed.

"Aren't you gonna treat my leg?" she asks concerned while looking at his dreamy expression...

"Oh yeah...here let me clean that up for you..."

She is tempted to scream from the stinging sensation she is feeling…. “ouch… that stings really bad… what the hell is it?â€

“I don’t know… but it looks really… medical…†Amelie can’t help but giggle at Mika who is also giggling.

“Well did you catch anything?â€

“Huh?â€

“Fish… did you catch any yet?â€

“ Uh… no… were you hungry?â€

“ I’m starving…†She adds with puppy dog eyes... "I may be eating for two."

“Uh… ok… I’ll be back…â€

He takes a stick and starts squeamishly poking through the water hoping to spear something. He ends up spearing a few small fish and brings them back to a very happy Amelie.

He asks… “ Ok… so how the hell do we cook it?â€

She responds… “ Don’t worry you leave it to me!... I watch Man vs. Wild ya know.â€

She starts creating friction between a stone and a stick and asks Mika to blow on the smoke rising… and then just like that… fire.

Mika is impressed… “Would you look at that… little Amelie made a fire!â€

The two laugh and get to know each other more as they eat their food. They have no idea yet, where they will seek shelter or what other dangerous life waits for them on the island. For the time being they are wrapped up in each other’s good company.

They lay down on the sand looking up at the clouds…

“That one looks like Elvis…†Amelie says giggling…

“Nuh uh… that’s a parrot!â€

They play this game for about a half an hour until Amelie starts yawning viscously…

“Where do I sleep?†she asks.

“ Uh… I dunno…â€

“Well it looks like it’s gonna rain.â€

“Oh you’re right… wait a minute… I saw a cave back there behind that waterfall… we can sleep there.â€

“WE? Why sir you are forward aren’t you?!†Amelie says cutely.

“Uh sweetie…There’s only one cave … we’ll have to share.†He says sticking out his tongue at her.

“Silly me,†she says laughing.

“Come with me Madame…†he lifts her up in his arms as she wraps her own arms around his broad shoulders. She looks at him lovingly through her side bangs.

They reach the cave and rest comfortable next to each other… Mika decides to lay awake just incase there were any wild animals… he lays there keeping himself entertained… trying to match his own breathing pattern to that of the sleeping Amelie. She sleeps like a baby next to him… once in awhile taking a deep inhale and exhaling just as fully. He smiles every time this happens. He watches her the entire night while she sleeps… it is his turn to memorize her.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading everyone's stories I have become inspired and have decided to begin my own series. I hope you like it! haha

It had been nearly a day since the cruise ship sank. He had just woken up from lying in the warm sun on what seemed to be an isolated island. With his eyes squinted he painfully got up and took a slow glance at the empty sea and then turned around to look at the giant trees leading into a tropical forest behind him. Instead of exploring the forest, he decided to walk around the perimeter of the island. Looking down at his bare and bruised feet, he slowly limped along the shore. Getting more and more focused on his feet he heard a scream that broke his attention. He began to walk faster and faster to what he thought was a young girl passed out, half way on the shore. When he had finally gotten to the girl his hopes lowered as he saw a lifeless body lying on the surface. Lowering his head, he heard a gasp for air. He quickly looked up to see the girl struggling to get a breath. Without a second thought he leaped to her aid and gave her mouth-to-mouth, although he had only watched movies about it. As he transferred all the oxygen he could in one breath, she finally began to cough. He nearly had a heart attack and fell back on his butt. He watched as the girl spurted out water like some kind of sprinkler. When she was finally done her head collapsed back on the shore. His heart pounded. “Oh no, please don’t be dead!†he thought to himself. He crawled forward and put his head on her chest. She was still breathing. With a sigh of relief, he picked up her soaked body and carried her to a large, flat rock in the shade. He noticed her shivering so he quickly took off his orange hoodie and draped it around her pale shoulders. He then lay next to her on the rock, watching her take quick, but efficient breaths. He soon fell asleep as the sun lowered on the horizon of the sea…

After reading everyone's stories I have become inspired and have decided to begin my own series. I hope you like it! haha

It had been nearly a day since the cruise ship sank. He had just woken up from lying in the warm sun on what seemed to be an isolated island. With his eyes squinted he painfully got up and took a slow glance at the empty sea and then turned around to look at the giant trees leading into a tropical forest behind him. Instead of exploring the forest, he decided to walk around the perimeter of the island. Looking down at his bare and bruised feet, he slowly limped along the shore. Getting more and more focused on his feet he heard a scream that broke his attention. He began to walk faster and faster to what he thought was a young girl passed out, half way on the shore. When he had finally gotten to the girl his hopes lowered as he saw a lifeless body lying on the surface. Lowering his head, he heard a gasp for air. He quickly looked up to see the girl struggling to get a breath. Without a second thought he leaped to her aid and gave her mouth-to-mouth, although he had only watched movies about it. As he transferred all the oxygen he could in one breath, she finally began to cough. He nearly had a heart attack and fell back on his butt. He watched as the girl spurted out water like some kind of sprinkler. When she was finally done her head collapsed back on the shore. His heart pounded. “Oh no, please don’t be dead!†he thought to himself. He crawled forward and put his head on her chest. She was still breathing. With a sigh of relief, he picked up her soaked body and carried her to a large, flat rock in the shade. He noticed her shivering so he quickly took off his orange hoodie and draped it around her pale shoulders. He then lay next to her on the rock, watching her take quick, but efficient breaths. He soon fell asleep as the sun lowered on the horizon of the sea…

HOLY GEEZ NONO!!!! That was so awesomely amazing!!!!!!!! i LOVED it!!!!! You seriously have some mad talented skills!!!!! That was awesome!!!!!!!!! hahahah orange hoodie... of course.

Hurry with the next one please!!!!!

i liked how you started off with his point of view instead of the girl's!!!!

pretty impressive!!!!!! and i suppose you are the girl he is giving mouth-to-mouth to rigghhtttt???? hahahha

:thumb_yello::naughty::biggrin2::wink2: awesome job!! keep going girlllie!!!

You're writing is really good! Hum.... mouth to mouth by Mika:mf_lustslow:

This one is light hearted... no kleenex needed :bleh:

Indeed, no tears but some good laughs!

Here's the next installment of mine, it's not as good as the first part... but it's still as short :roftl: Hope you like it!

It was as good as the first part... and I want to know the rest!

Mika leaned in for another kiss. Our faith had been decided, all we had to do is let it happen. No one knew when we would get off this island if it was ever going to

All the girls can't resist him :naughty:

Ok... I'm sorry but this is mine... *Embarrassed*

It's nothing to be embarrassed of! I just what to know what will happen!

P.S Thank god multiple quoting exists! You're just so productive!

HOLY GEEZ NONO!!!! That was so awesomely amazing!!!!!!!! i LOVED it!!!!! You seriously have some mad talented skills!!!!! That was awesome!!!!!!!!! hahahah orange hoodie... of course.

Hurry with the next one please!!!!!

i liked how you started off with his point of view instead of the girl's!!!!

pretty impressive!!!!!! and i suppose you are the girl he is giving mouth-to-mouth to rigghhtttt???? hahahha

:thumb_yello::naughty::biggrin2::wink2: awesome job!! keep going girlllie!!!

Haha orange hoodie.

You really like it? Eeek! I'm so happy! I never thought of myself as I good writer, because I almost always add my sarcasm into every essay I do at school haha.

And no the girl isn't necessarily me, I want whoever is reading it to picture themselves as the girl so yeah. Glad you liked it though and thanks for your kind words!:biggrin2:

*Hears Grace Kelly plying on TV for the movie "I now pronounce you Chuck Larry"* haha sorry it got my hyped. I'll write more later tonight becasue I'm most likely going to stay up til 3 again haha

:roftl: *claps*

Dangerous Kat, Lolliepop_girl I loved it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lolliepop_girl, glad you make your debut, please continue!

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, here it is, hot off the typewrither!

Stranded

The memoirs of a lost soul, found.

Part two

After walking up the beach a short way, the scenery turned from sandy coast to dense wood.

I heaved myself over heavy branches and kept my hands out in front of me so as not to get slapped in the eye by the dangling vines. It was such a relief to get out of the sun and I no longer felt quite so nauseous.

By now I was completely surrounded by enormous trees. I felt dwarfed by a huge reddish-brown tree that towered above the rest and seemed to reach up indo the clouds and smelt like a mix of feijoa and liquorice.

“Hold on a second, what’s that?” I thought, for a short way beyond this tree was a clearing and… was that…

I walked a little further towards the clearing and sure enough there was a hut-type house smack bang in the middle of a beautiful garden.

I stood in the shade of the trees and admired the thatched roof and the sturdiness of the bamboo exterior.

“I thought I was the only survivor in the plane crash” said a gentle voice.

I spun round to face a young man with luscious brown curly hair and dark golden skin.

His shirt was ripped and I could just see a wound on his stomach through a particularly lage hole where I’m guessing there were previously some buttons.

“I thought I was on a- or was I on…” I began to say, I hadn’t expected to see this man and my shyness began to get the better of me, everything started to go black, I felt dizzy and my head began to pulsate before I fell to the ground.

oh gosh these are so addicting...I always want to know what will happen next. Like when you're watching a t.v show and the season is almost over so they keep leaving you with cliff hangers at the end of every show and then you're dying all week waiting to see what happens next..

that's how this is

Great stories from everyone as usual. I don't know if I should write mine anymore. I usually write for meaning and to express myself sometimes and it doesn't have meaning to me anyone since yesterday because of something :(

Aaw *hugs*

Writing is a very outwardly expressive tool to use and many people have a hard time with it because they themselvs have insecurities.

A good idea would be to take a break from writing it and come back to it when you feel a bit more comfortable, have a read of it and see if you feel differently.

I you do, write more.

If you don't, that's ok too, writing isn't mandatory and you can stop whenever you want to.

Aaw *hugs*

Writing is a very outwardly expressive tool to use and many people have a hard time with it because they themselvs have insecurities.

A good idea would be to take a break from writing it and come back to it when you feel a bit more comfortable, have a read of it and see if you feel differently.

I you do, write more.

If you don't, that's ok too, writing isn't mandatory and you can stop whenever you want to.

Ok well I'll take a little break from writing and see how I feel on monday. Right now I feel horrile and like I can't trust anyone or anything....

Nightfall came, and with it, the cold. The young girl could feel warmth on her arm, but didn’t know what it was. With her eyes closed she tiredly reached over and put her hand on the stranger’s chest. Aware that there was another person with her, she desperately curled up into their arms for heat and fell asleep again.

It was now around noon the next day and a warm breeze was blowing. The man woke up to find the young girl surprisingly cradled up in his arms beside him. He grinned sweetly and slowly rested his head back down and watched the clouds drift in the sky. Soon after the girl arose, rubbing her eyes unaware that she had company.

“Good morning†he said with a grin.

The girl nearly fell off the rock when she heard this.

“Holy shi-! Who are you? Where are we?â€

“Sorry to frighten you. My name’s Mika. We ended up on this island after the cruise ship sank.â€

“Wow. I don’t remember that at all.â€

“I don’t remember much either, besides waking up and finding you†he said with a smile.

“Finding me? What do you mean, was I lost?†she said sarcastically.

“No. I was walking along the shore and I saw you lying there. You nearly drowned, but I gave you CPR and took you back to this lovely boulder of a home.†he laughed.

“I don’t know what to say….†She said looking at his hand.

She slowly walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

“Thank you so much†she wispered in his ear, “I will be forever gratefulâ€

“Oh it was no problem really. I’m just glad you’re alive.â€

“Why?â€

“I don’t know what I would’ve done if you were dead. I don’t want to be alone. Besides, I can't cook much either†he said while taking her hand.

“Aw you’re so sweet†she said while playing with fumbling with his fingers, “I’m Noelle by the wayâ€

“Noelle, I love that nameâ€

“Really? I find it quite boring. Mika is much more exotic†she laughed.

“Well thanks, but it’s just a nameâ€

They looked at each other and smiled.

“Thanks for letting me use you as a human blanket haha†she said

“You’re welcome. Did I keep you warm?â€

“Yes, you sure did†she said while panning his body from head to toe with her eyes.

"What are you doing?" he said with an awkward grin

"Oh..eh..just making sure you don't have any broken bones or anything" she said nervously.

"Oh really?" he said

She quickly looked away with an embarassed grin on her face. She looked back to see him doing the same to her.

"And what are you doing?" she said with her hands on her hips.

"Oh you know, just checking for any bruises or broken bones"

"Don't mock me!" she said while hitting his arm playfully...

Yay! All the latest ones are amazing as usual! The next installment of mine should be here in about 2 and a half hours! I'm in school at the moment but i will post it when i get home! :biggrin2:

Okies ladies (and gentlemen if there are any reading :roftl:) heres the next installment mine! Enjoy :biggrin2:

NOTE: Again it's not half as good as other peoples on here but i had a go lol.

PART THREE

She knew she shouldn't have been thinking these things after literally two seconds with this man, but she couldn't help it. Her mind wandered. "What are you thinking about?" Mika asked, exploring her facial expression to try and work how she was feeling. He'd never felt so strongly to know everything about someone until he'd seen her. He was captivated by her accidental mystery that he almost demanded her to pour her heart out. Why was he feeling like this? He didn't know this girl. He din't even know her age, or where she'd come from...or anything past her name. And yet he felt he'd known her all his life. Tamar tried to think of something to say quickly but got panicky and embarrased. "You..." she finally blurted out, with a glint in her eyes. Her face blushed and she turned her head. Mika didn't know how to respond. "Oh..." he breathed with a slight grin on his face. In her head, Tamar cursed herself over and over for saying such a stupid thing. It seemed she'd embarrased both of them and the silence that followed that one word was begining to scare her.

After a few minutes Mika let out a sigh, "Mum..." he muttered under his breath. Tamar could only just about make out what he said. She thought about her own mum and how much she missed her. The thought of never seeing her or any of her family again haunted her until a single tear rolled down her cheek. "Are you alright?" Mika asked concerned. Tamar sniffed. The the kindness in his voice made the tears flow more. Seeing how genuinely sad she was, Mika put his arms around her and rocked her as if she were a small, frightened little girl. She buried herself in his chest, sobbing uncontrollably now. "It'll be alright." he whispered into her golden brown hair. "I promise."

Okies ladies (and gentlemen if there are any reading :roftl:) heres the next installment mine! Enjoy :biggrin2:

NOTE: Again it's not half as good as other peoples on here but i had a go lol.

PART THREE

She knew she shouldn't have been thinking these things after literally two seconds with this man, but she couldn't help it. Her mind wandered. "What are you thinking about?" Mika asked, exploring her facial expression to try and work how she was feeling. He'd never felt so strongly to know everything about someone until he'd seen her. He was captivated by her accidental mystery that he almost demanded her to pour her heart out. Why was he feeling like this? He didn't know this girl. He din't even know her age, or where she'd come from...or anything past her name. And yet he felt he'd known her all his life. Tamar tried to think of something to say quickly but got panicky and embarrased. "You..." she finally blurted out, with a glint in her eyes. Her face blushed and she turned her head. Mika didn't know how to respond. "Oh..." he breathed with a slight grin on his face. In her head, Tamar cursed herself over and over for saying such a stupid thing. It seemed she'd embarrased both of them and the silence that followed that one word was begining to scare her.

After a few minutes Mika let out a sigh, "Mum..." he muttered under his breath. Tamar could only just about make out what he said. She thought about her own mum and how much she missed her. The thought of never seeing her or any of her family again haunted her until a single tear rolled down her cheek. "Are you alright?" Mika asked concerned. Tamar sniffed. The the kindness in his voice made the tears flow more. Seeing how genuinely sad she was, Mika put his arms around her and rocked her as if she were a small, frightened little girl. She buried herself in his chest, sobbing uncontrollably now. "It'll be alright." he whispered into her golden brown hair. "I promise."

Awww Tamar that is so sweet. I'm melting!!!!!

Now here's my bit.

Clare was so pleased to be away from the desert island and on the plane to Scotland. They were actually going to Glasgow, where the concert was held. Mika was sitting next to Clare and they were having a cup of tea. He was pulling a face because he didn’t like the taste of it. “Mika, don’t look like that.” Clare said. “The tea’s not that bad.” She sipped hers again. “I am glad to have a drink after being on the deserted island for so long.” Mika looked guilty. “No I am grateful, yeah, it’s just I have never been that keen of tea on an aeroplane. It goes cold so quickly. And has bits floating about in it.” Clare laughed. “You men, what are you like?” Clare looked out the window. They had been airborne now for half an hour. They were now flying over London. The sky was clear and there were no clouds. The sun was shining. Clare could hear people talking in the seat behind her. Then she heard someone say, “Look, there’s Mika. I’m sure that’s him.” Clare whispered in his ear, “someone’s just seen you.“ The airhostess’s collected the empty cups. “Have you finished, Sir?” Mika nodded. “Was your tea okay, Sir?” He nodded again. When the woman walked away Clare nudged him and said quietly, “you didn’t want to offend her by saying that the tea was crap, did you?” He looked shocked at Clare. “I would never say that, what do you take me for?” Clare giggled like a girl. “Aah, even if you thought it, yeah?” She grinned.

“Of course not.” Mika looked a little peeved. Clare rested in her seat for a while. For the rest of the plane journey Mika was quiet. Clare asked, “you’ve gone quiet on me. Why?” Mika looked blankly at her. “It’s maybe the long journey.” But Clare thought it was something else. “I was only joking with you when I said that, you know.” Mika looked puzzled. “Said what? Oh, about the tea?” The time was 7:00pm. The gig was due to start for 8:30. Mika was working things out in his head. Clare could tell he was thinking. “I have to get washed and changed.” He got up and left Clare where she was. “I’ll be back soon.” The plane landed at 7:35 in Glasgow. Clare’s heart was racing. She was so excited at going to Mika’s concert. She could hardly wait to get there.

And now mine. I cant write at all, lol..

Stranded

The sun was shining and it was very hot. A girl raised her arm just to give her eyes a break from the sun.

She couldnt speak or make any sound. There was a big silence, but suddenly she heard a man shouting.

Quickly the tired girl turned her head into the direction of the sound. She couldnt see anything because of the sun. Maybe just a bird or something, she thought.

'Hello?!' She could hear in the distance, so it wasnt a bird! She jumped up and waved her arms in the air.

'Im heere!' She shouted, glad that someone found her. The girl tried to run but her legs were giving up on her and she fell on the warm sand.

'Are you allright?'

The girl felt two hands on her shoulders, that turned her around softly.

'Are you there? Are you allright?'

She looked in Mika's face, she was shocked. Hé found her!

'Yeah Im allright, I guess.' She stood up.

Mika stood in front of her, with a worried face. He streched out his hand and grabbed hers. 'Come, you'd better sit down..' He sat down and softly pulled her in the soft sand.

'Why are we here?' She asked, slighty confused.

'There was a.. Well.. the cruise ship sank..'

The girl started crying, where were were her relatives. Mika just put his arm around her and cuddled her.

And now mine. I cant write at all, lol..

Stranded

The sun was shining and it was very hot. A girl raised her arm just to give her eyes a break from the sun.

She couldnt speak or make any sound. There was a big silence, but suddenly she heard a man shouting.

Quickly the tired girl turned her head into the direction of the sound. She couldnt see anything because of the sun. Maybe just a bird or something, she thought.

'Hello?!' She could hear in the distance, so it wasnt a bird! She jumped up and waved her arms in the air.

'Im heere!' She shouted, glad that someone found her. The girl tried to run but her legs were giving up on her and she fell on the warm sand.

'Are you allright?'

The girl felt two hands on her shoulders, that turned her around softly.

'Are you there? Are you allright?'

She looked in Mika's face, she was shocked. Hé found her!

'Yeah Im allright, I guess.' She stood up.

Mika stood in front of her, with a worried face. He streched out his hand and grabbed hers. 'Come, you'd better sit down..' He sat down and softly pulled her in the soft sand.

'Why are we here?' She asked, slighty confused.

'There was a.. Well.. the cruise ship sank..'

The girl started crying, where were were her relatives. Mika just put his arm around her and cuddled her.

That's brilliant. I love reading these stories.