• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ehy!!! People there!

What about this "curls"? :biggrin2:

[ATTACH]2571[/ATTACH]

i just love it when his hair a straightend...I had posted another pic somewhere...with such hubbalicious curls! :naughty:

Here:

l_ea3d2212272272e7daf77b156b84427f.jpg

Mommy ... :blink: *faints*

Couldn't you just eat him????

:das:

Not in a pervy way...hang on, this is the Pervo thread so...:blink:

I mean in a 'he is scrumptious' way.

Yum yum yum yum yummy yum yum

I need to go to Tesco now, I am hungry suddenly.

I should be studying for my exams. Instead I'm watching nani summer's video of Mika being the tease that everyone in this thread knows he is. Tight white trousers, semi-open shirt, low dancing, microphone cord flirtation, bum shaking and did he ever have his legs closed? That video should be rated R. It should carry health warnings. I was sad that there was no suspender snapping or microphone stand exotic dancing but it still beats "the" video hands down. Heaven knows how nani summer managed to hold the camera still with all that going on in front of it. :lol3:

I should be studying for my exams. Instead I'm watching nani summer's video of Mika being the tease that everyone in this thread knows he is. Tight white trousers, semi-open shirt, low dancing, microphone cord flirtation, bum shaking and did he ever have his legs closed? That video should be rated R. It should carry health warnings. I was sad that there was no suspender snapping or microphone stand exotic dancing but it still beats "the" video hands down. Heaven knows how nani summer managed to hold the camera still with all that going on in front of it. :lol3:

*still in shock here* :shocked::mf_lustslow:

I can`t watch it anymore!!! this is worse,cuz the image is clearer! how can he be so hot in that white outfit???? :blink:

When I`m gonna see him I`m gona have to concentrate real hard not to jump him :lmao: :lmao:

it wasn`t me :mf_rosetinted:

Sweet dreams are made of this :naughty: definitely!

And I don't wonder how summer could hold the cam still. Just like me watching it, she will have been paralyzed, unable to move or even breathe - LOL

Gosh - this is almost too much even for a registered professional pervo like me ...LOL

OMG, he SO knows what he does to us :punk: - I really hope this won't make him megalomaniac one fine day! I want him to stay nice! :sneaky2:

Sweet dreams are made of this :naughty: definitely!

And I don't wonder how summer could hold the cam still. Just like me watching it, she will have been paralyzed, unable to move or even breathe - LOL

Gosh - this is almost too much even for a registered professional pervo like me ...LOL

OMG, he SO knows what he does to us :punk: - I really hope this won't make him megalomaniac one fine day! I want him to stay nice! :sneaky2:

Of course he dose!

he ain`t wiggling that ass for nothin! he`s evil I tell you! an evil pervo!!! :lmao: :lmao: