• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cause he's unique!:naughty: :naughty:

yeah,But i don't like mine!:bleh:

Your are right! He is unique. :blush-anim-cl:

And also unique are his delicious hips! I love his hip-bones! Mmmmm:mf_lustslow:

Why don't you love your own hips? You should do it!:wink2:

Your are right! He is unique. :blush-anim-cl:

And also unique are his delicious hips! I love his hip-bones! Mmmmm:mf_lustslow:

Why don't you love your own hips? You should do it!:wink2:

:naughty: :naughty:

Are Mikalicious delight,yummmy!

well,i like only my hair,but i hate my body!:bleh:

:naughty: :naughty:

Are Mikalicious delight,yummmy!

well,i like only my hair,but i hate my body!:bleh:

What is wrong with your body? :shocked:

And not only your hair is lovely! Nonsens! :sneaky2: You have such a cute face. You are very pretty.:thumb_yello:

:blush-anim-cl: Thank You Ela ..... :blush-anim-cl:

Your welcome! What you deserve is what you get.:wink2:

We have to protect our master! Curls and all. :naughty: So you do a good job:thumb_yello:

Whoah, this thread has been dripping with innuendo these last few days. I should have rounded up the lot of you hormonal teenagers and took you to my Pharmacology tutorial today: we were a group of twenty or so 19-21 year old future Pharmacists discussing treatments for sexual dysfunction and I was the only one not afraid to say 'penis'. :blink:

some nice knitting patterns from the fuji festival (they're from the news thread)... another, erm, "shirt" pattern (shame it's not more close up!) and one very nice jumping pattern, to which i have only one word to say: LOW!

2004723185714048309_rs.jpg

2002737969905215332_rs.jpg

One word comes to mind: 'shaving'. *pinches self*

For, you know, analysis reasons only...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYJl6zlH054

Score! I would never have noticed that.

A VERY VERY ROUGH SKETCH...VERY BAD...i had to hurry it sry....the familyis here now

I THINK I'M GOING TO LAUGH MY MOUTH CLEAN OFF OF MY FACE.

how about this? http://www.littlegiger.com/movies/condom.jpg ok it's condoms, but that's close! actually, in germany there is a movie called "condom of horror"

How profoundly... disturbing. Any man's nightmare!

This is one of my favorites from the Fuji Rock Fest. Not just coz the hand on Mika, but the way all of the hands and arms look. It is such a great pic, isn't it? Something about it gets to me, in a knice, spice, knitty sorty of way.

FujiRockMikaHands.jpg

Oh, that was brave of him! Wait, there are hands to the front, too...

posted by Christine

dance.gif

LOL, when I was watching the video I rewinded that part but now it's been conveniently cut into an animation for me.

P.S. I've made an animated avatar of the Master's kinky feathery diamante masks. :das:

mika814.jpg

So, after all the "dork" talk of last night, Mika has finally decided to settle it for us... :naughty:

:roftl: ha ha ha .. wowww thats impressive ain't it :shocked: i thought it'd be big but not THAT big :roftl:

Yeah---I think he actually has to tuck it into his sock. :roftl:

:roftl: i wonder which leg he prefers to use.. you know to put it through his trousers :roftl: would explain why one leg is bigger than the other :fisch::roftl:

Whoah, this thread has been dripping with innuendo these last few days. I should have rounded up the lot of you hormonal teenagers and took you to my Pharmacology tutorial today: we were a group of twenty or so 19-21 year old future Pharmacists discussing treatments for sexual dysfunction and I was the only one not afraid to say 'penis'. :blink:

What prefer they to say? "One-eyed-trouser-snake" of what?:biggrin2:

:lmao: