The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who is Katy Perry? What messages? LOL, I'm even more confused now!

I was too,when they started talking abt it and I was like,who what when huh?:boxed:

SHe's a singer,look her up on Myspace

Aw, you edited the whip comment. :naughty:

I'll say it instead: all we need is a whip to complete that picture. :das:

I first thought it was a mic in his hand but the mic is still in front of him :biggrin2: - so it must already be a whip or something like that

And I loooove Katy Perry!

www.myspace.com/katyperry

Looks like i'm going into this thread for the first time at the right time for me to promote Katy a bit !!

SHe's a singer,look her up on Myspace

Oh, yes, I know her! I liked her song "Ur So Gay" a while ago. :lol3: But what does she have to with Mica? :blink:

well I donno...I'm not for the sisterly way of looking at things :fisch:

Blue said that she likes Mika in a sisterly way yet likes muscular strutcures so I was wondering how difficult she finds doing the two simultaneously. :naughty:

But what does she have to with Mica? :blink:

That I dunno,what she had or has or will have...their good friends tho,that's for sure,more would be just speculating

But those speculations include that they did have smth :lol3: so I really dunno

I first thought it was a mic in his hand but the mic is still in front of him :biggrin2: - so it must already be a whip or something like that

And I loooove Katy Perry!

I hope u hang urself with ur H&M scarf :lmao:

I love her lyrics!

Blue said that she likes Mika in a sisterly way yet likes muscular strutcures so I was wondering how difficult she finds doing the two simultaneously. :naughty:

Well I am a woman - so I am supposed to do different things simultaneously. :naughty:

Katy rocks. :mf_rosetinted:

And I would love to see her and Mika together - one way or another. :mf_rosetinted:

She's been her support in LA for the first US tour... I would have loved to see that ! I'm dying to see her live, and maybe (why not) to meet her some day... Hope she does well ! I'll do the same job i did around me for Mika :mf_rosetinted: