The Knitting Thread

Ioana

I think I missed that suggestion...

Well personally I think the combination braces & grey undies is a nice one. But braces & nothing else... Hmm... practical problem: where to place the clips? :blink:

In his hair!:biggrin2::naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I missed that suggestion...

Well personally I think the combination braces & grey undies is a nice one. But braces & nothing else... Hmm... practical problem: where to place the clips? :blink:

:mf_rosetinted: his socks :mf_rosetinted: multicoloured socks :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: In all honesty, if Mika stomped on stage wearing nothing but multicolored socks and a pair of braces, I wouldn't find that attractive. I'd literally be on the ground with laughter.

Me too

A man with only socks & braces is not sexy...NO WAY XDD

Me too

A man with only socks & braces is not sexy...NO WAY XDD

I agree with you Queenie. Its a little bit disturbing! :shocked:

I love the imagination. The greatest attraction is to guess, not to see all!:biggrin2:

like that:

mp.jpg

I love the imagination. The greatest attraction is to guess, not to see all!:biggrin2:

like that:

mp.jpg

*twitch*

I have a stomach fetish, and that just gives me all I need. :wub2:

like that:

mp.jpg

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

yeah guys...it was just hilarious..it would be quite disturbing ach...:roftl:

He has DEFINITELY been working out or something.

Honestly, I was watching that interview on YouTube (the one where he was given champagne, the guy had the floppy blonde hair, etc.) and GOD Mika was a rake! He's filled out a lot and his body had gotten more defined and toned. It's odd though, because it's like...all of a sudden.

Honestly, I was watching that interview on YouTube (the one where he was given champagne, the guy had the floppy blonde hair, etc.) and GOD Mika was a rake! He's filled out a lot and his body had gotten more defined and toned. It's odd though, because it's like...all of a sudden.

yeah..his LT routine is def paying off..look at the arms!!

i'm happy though, cause he was really um lanky lol..i was watching a vid of him performing GK in november and u can really see the diff!

lol, i just noticed i shouldn't read this thread while eating, because eating and laughing doesn't go well together! you guys had me in stitches with the where-to-fix-the-braces part! :lmao:

yes he has :das: all those concerts and jumping and drumming must be really paying off.. and he said he was eating more as well so thats good.. i seriously can't stop looking at his stomach :shocked: someone please cover my eyes!! :naughty:

yeah..his LT routine is def paying off..look at the arms!!

i'm happy though, cause he was really um lanky lol..i was watching a vid of him performing GK in november and u can really see the diff!

I was watching the vid too. What a difference and not only the body. :blush-anim-cl:

In that vid he is so shy. The performance is very reserved. Good that he changed that!:naughty:

yes he has :das: all those concerts and jumping and drumming must be really paying off.. and he said he was eating more as well so thats good.. i seriously can't stop looking at his stomach :shocked: someone please cover my eyes!! :naughty:

aw really?! that's good. i like him........bulkier :boxed: well u know what i mean lol!

I was watching the vid too. What a difference and not only the body. :blush-anim-cl:

In that vid he is so shy. The performance is very reserved. Good that he changed that!:naughty:

yeah. back when he was soo sweet and innocent in his performances. well he did just start performing, soo it's a given though. but back then he ach use to wear his braces more than just having them hanging (and playing with).

yeah. back when he was soo sweet and innocent in his performances. well he did just start performing, soo it's a given though. but back then he ach use to wear his braces more than just having them hanging (and playing with).

It is so cute when he put his left hand in his pocket.:wub2:

yeah i know what u mean :das: he's got more meat to him :bleh: *has the urge to shout CHICKEN* :roftl::roftl:

lol u know what i mean :sneaky2: i like his bod more now...he's on the right track...but at the same time i don't like guys who have too much muscles and a six pack..lol am i weird?!?!

i like swimmer bods..like toned and u can see an outline/trace of a 6 pack..but i just hate to see guys with really bulky bods and a hard 6 pack....

ok i may be wierd lol!

*carries her out on Love Today with the picture stuck on her forehead in case she wakes up*

uh, thanks, Ioana, so thoughtful, huh? (waaaaayy to close to that pic if it was on my forehead, my eyes were already crossed)

:roftl: In all honesty, if Mika stomped on stage wearing nothing but multicolored socks and a pair of braces, I wouldn't find that attractive. I'd literally be on the ground with laughter.

:shocked:

I think I should just remain on the floor as I read all the posts in the knitting thread, that way, I won't have so far to fall :roftl: :roftl: