The Knitting Thread

Ioana

I first thought it was a mic in his hand but the mic is still in front of him :biggrin2: - so it must already be a whip or something like that

Oh yeah, the mic's already there. What is that in his hand? I can't be the mask since it's gold and he wore it with a different tee. It seems to have an antenna attached to it. Or, wait, is that a light coming out of it? :S

m_671fae050b517eb134ffb44433e76681.gif

Work it !

Work it, baby. :glasses3:

Why is the corner of Martin's face randomly thrown in? :naughty:

Katy and Mika are friends. They have the same producer. She rocks my socks.

Ah, now I see. :thumb_yello:

Well I am a woman - so I am supposed to do different things simultaneously.

I have to respect your talent since I'm a woman too and I'm horrendous at multi-tasking! :lol3:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:roftl: :roftl: Yes it is !!!! :roftl: :roftl:

And don't ask me why he had it !! He threw it to the back of the stage around 5 seconds after he arrived :roftl:

he was looking for someone in the audience :lol3:

Flashed,didn't find,threw :roftl:

He's working the upper left corner

Or maybe Mika's working it for Martin. :das:

Oh no, now I'm reminded of a Scissor Sisters song called "Electrobix": "ya gotta work that body... ya wanna be a hottie..." :roftl:

And don't ask me why he had it !! He threw it to the back of the stage around 5 seconds after he arrived

I thought it was a light. He must have had it for a reason but I can imagine a random chain of thought:"hey why don't I carry a flashlight onto the stage with me, yep now I'll flash it into someone's eyes, yay now I'll throw it dramatically behind me hoping that it doesn't hit Cherisse." :naughty:

I thought it was a light. He must have had it for a reason but I can imagine a random chain of thought:"hey why don't I carry a flashlight onto the stage with me, yep now I'll flash it into someone's eyes, yay now I'll throw it dramatically behind me hoping that it doesn't hit Cherisse." :naughty:

"Hoping it HITS Cherisse" :sneaky2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Okay, let's wait for Queenie to replace that thing with her whip :roftl:

"He's been trying for so long..."! He said it himself

Everybody tonight seems to be quoting Mica quotes that I've never heard. :blink:

Okay, let's wait for Queenie to replace that thing with her whip

Oh, that reminds me I wanted show Queenie a twisted self-help book that I saw today at a bookstore: "Whip Your Life Into Shape: The Dominatrix Principle". When I saw it I thought of her and cracked up laughing in the silent book store so I got strange looks from people. :naughty:

51S0A4Y9S3L._SS500_.jpg

I have to respect your talent since I'm a woman too and I'm horrendous at multi-tasking! :lol3:

Thank you! Well this is exactly the reason why I have managed to reach such an amount of posts over the last 4 months and still do my work in a proper way. :biggrin2:

Oh no, now I'm reminded of a Scissor Sisters song called "Electrobix": "ya gotta work that body... ya wanna be a hottie..." :roftl:

Speaking of the Scissor Sisters: Jake has just announced that he is getting married.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a68386/scissor-sisters-star-to-marry-boyfriend.html

I wonder if he will get dressed the way he was dressed at his gig in London last week:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007340806,00.html

One word: Borat. :das:

Speaking of the Scissor Sisters: Jake has just announced that he is getting married.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a68386/scissor-sisters-star-to-marry-boyfriend.html

I wonder if he will get dressed the way he was dressed at his gig in London last week:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007340806,00.html

One word: Borat. :das:

It's about time, he's been saying that they're going to get married for ages now. :wink2:

Oh my god, that outfit killed me. He is one brave man. :naughty:

After Blue quoted My Interpretation my brain got into the lyric mode and deduced that you were quoting Love Today. It took me long enough, though. :naughty:

Target practice? You said it, not me. :lmfao:

The most important thing is that you finally got it :thumb_yello::naughty:

And about the GK video image... I'm sure her hand in just in front of it... Not on it... But maybe it's my pure innocent mind speaking :fisch: