The Knitting Thread

Ioana

Aw, I love his laughter! :biggrin2::wub2:

And Violet Sky's latest compilation... Hehhee! :lmao:

By the way, I had Mika in my dream last night. He was driving a car and I sat next to him. He chatted with me all the time! :blush-anim-cl:

What did he say? Did he reveal his secrets? Does he sleep with his socks on? :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What did he say? Did he reveal his secrets? Does he sleep with his socks on? :mf_rosetinted:

Unfortunately I don't remember any specifics. :thumbdown: But we stopped somewhere and he refueled the car. Then I had to sign for some box I had received... :blink: I was in bit of a shock because I was talking to Mika (obviously :naughty: ) and my hand trembled. I was so nervous that I couldn't write my name! Had to write it about three times. :blush-anim-cl:

And Mika looked embarrassed. :das:

Since this seems to be the oly active thread at the moment I'm going to make a random post ok? hehe

I found this on a Myspace bulletin.....

LEO - The Hott one

(7/23-8/22)

Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, Fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you'll ever meet! however not the kind of person you wanna mess with... u might end up crying

Damnnn. That is sooooooo Mika!

Unfortunately I don't remember any specifics. :thumbdown: But we stopped somewhere and he refueled the car. Then I had to sign for some box I had received... :blink: I was in bit of a shock because I was talking to Mika (obviously :naughty: ) and my hand trembled. I was so nervous that I couldn't write my name! Had to write it about three times. :blush-anim-cl:

And Mika looked embarrassed. :das:

:shocked: Where is the whole story?

Awww, adorable! :blush-anim-cl:

Man, he is easily amused. :roftl:

--Jack

I can't reply to that without slipping the cool-calm-collected facade I have about Mika on this forum. :bleh:

So I'll just say, "well, it doesn't do much for me either way at all!" :blush-anim-cl:

--Jack

This is monumental... Jack's revealed a weakness for MIKA...

Yeah, who thought that after spending nearly every waking moment on here I would actually like the guy? :blink::naughty:

--Jack

On that note...have you slept yet? (A little birdie once pointed out that you & I share the same time zone...) :wink2:

honestly,that looked like Ice Tea to me :roftl: :roftl:

I thought the same, but his eyes told me something completely different...the magic tea of the knitting master? :naughty:

I love his laughter. I know he´ll die laughing on saturday...:rolleyes:

I thought the same, but his eyes told me something completely different...the magic tea of the knitting master? :naughty:

I love his laughter. I know he´ll die laughing on saturday...:rolleyes:

Queenie, you won't give him a whip, will you? :das::mf_rosetinted::roll1:

Oh and if you like his laugh, you should check out

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ok that was the last proof I needed that he laughs exactly like my cousin :roftl: :roftl:

I tickle the poor guy just to hear him laugh ..yeah,he hates me in those moments

I`m gonna record him :lmao:

Yeah, who thought that after spending nearly every waking moment on here I would actually like the guy? :blink::naughty:

--Jack

I belive you are misunderstood,you don`t like him,you just like us :mf_rosetinted: