Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be hilarious if he one day wore a shirt like this:

jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazoxNTJfRl9jNi5qcGd8bG9hZD1MMCxodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLmNhZmVwcmVzcy5jb20vaW1hZ2UvMTM3MzQwNTdfNDAweDQwMC5wbmd8fHNjYWxlPUwwLDEzNSwxMzUsVHJhbnNwYXJlbnR8bG9hZD10bS1MMCxibGFuazoxNTJfRl9jNl90bWFzay5qcGd8Y29tcG9zZT1MMCx0bS1MMCxUZXh0dXJlTWFzaywtMTY3LC0xMDJ8Y29tcG9zZT1ibGFuayxMMCxBbHBoYUJsZW5kLDE2NywxMDJ8Y3A9cmVzdWx0LGJsYW5rfHNjYWxlPXJlc3VsdCwwLDQ4MCxXaGl0ZXxjb21wcmVzc2lvbj05NXw=

OMF! Can we get this to him? That would be too good to be true, the shirt plus the melon cap :thumb_yello: He'd be my personal all time hero :punk: (well, for the moment he already is, but that outfit would add a little bit more :roftl: )

OMF! Can we get this to him? That would be too good to be true, the shirt plus the melon cap :thumb_yello: He'd be my personal all time hero :punk: (well, for the moment he already is, but that outfit would add a little bit more :roftl: )

That would be hilarious! I bet he would wear it, too!

Definitely no bigger than a small. If they are regular fit t-shirts, a small will still be roomy on him.

My boyfriend is the same size as Mika, and he always gets the smallest size t-shirt possible.

You know what you have to do DaMango! :naughty:

Tomorrow's payday, and I'm buying that man a shirt! Woot! :punk:

So which color should I get him? I think the bright blue is fun, but black is classic. I'd like to see M-dog wear more black anyway.

So which color should I get him? I think the bright blue is fun, but black is classic. I'd like to see M-dog wear more black anyway.

Are you going to do this? :lmao: But he HAS to wear it with the melon cap :lmfao:

Are you going to do this? :lmao: But he HAS to wear it with the melon cap :lmfao:

Heck yes I'm buying it for him! By this time tomorrow, a glitter ball shirt in a size small will be on it's way to my house!

Now, if only I had a way to get it to him...

US tour in fall? BTW, Rani, I'm listening to your songs at the moment. And I'm in love :wub2: I never liked Jazz, I always thought Jazz is for musicians only. But I love this. Honestly. I have goose bumps...:blush-anim-cl:

US tour in fall? BTW, Rani, I'm listening to your songs at the moment. And I'm in love :wub2: I never liked Jazz, I always thought Jazz is for musicians only. But I love this. Honestly. I have goose bumps...:blush-anim-cl:

You are such a sweety violet! I'm glad you like it. Jazz is for everybody. :biggrin2:

Well, if he doesn't come to Seattle this fall, then I'll have to enlist some help in Europe for the delivery. Of course I'll include a note explaining the shirt's significance. I still need to decide on a color...

You are such a sweety violet! I'm glad you like it. Jazz is for everybody. :biggrin2:

Well, if he doesn't come to Seattle this fall, then I'll have to enlist some help in Europe for the delivery. Of course I'll include a note explaining the shirt's significance. I still need to decide on a color...

Well, black is beautiful :original: and sexy :fisch:

Why not the blue one?