The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If sexually private men with curls can like brains, so can gay men with hamsters. :lmfao:

Yeah, ok, Scut Monkey.....you can compose a sentence like the one above but you are trying to tell me that you really didn't get the symbolic microphone photo?

I'm trying to believe you, but I am a wee bit drunk tonight and I think you are pulling one over on us, yeah. But i still love you cuz you have great "knitting" organizational skills.... however, I see that no one else is falling for your innocence, not even the master, so why should I?

Fine, no one is going to tell me. It would be hilarious if it turned out to be the most obvious thing that I'm missing. :lol3:

Obvious, only after the knitters made a deal about it . :mf_rosetinted: Wasn't me.

I was disturbed by the wavy effects and the close-ups of Mika's face. Otherwise, it's a very chickeny/knitty video. :wink2:

Chickeny/knitty

It's adorable. He is such a Mikanoon. :wub2:

MIkanoon?:blink:

Mikamidnight? :bleh:

i gotta know....why does he have one black stripe on his face?

Because Mika is really Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange. :naughty:

uhh....okay, when did mika ever metion cooking brains?

Click on the brain below. Courtesy of Violet_Sky. :roftl:

brains.gif

Yeah, ok, Scut Monkey.....you can compose a sentence like the one above but you are trying to tell me that you really didn't get the symbolic microphone photo?

I'm trying to believe you, but I am a wee bit drunk tonight and I think you are pulling one over on us, yeah. But i still love you cuz you have great "knitting" organizational skills.... however, I see that no one else is falling for your innocence, not even the master, so why should I?

MIkanoon?

Mikamidnight?

With the "symbolic meaning" picture, I had a couple of theories about what everyone was talking about but they seemed too obvious to be "symbolic". After receiving a PM from someone, though, I now know that one of my theories was correct. I think that I think too much. :blink:

*is as innocent as Mika is* :angel_not:

*"organises" her "knitting"* :naughty:

"Mikanoon" is the Mika equivalent of "majnoon" which means "crazy man" in Arabic. There's a thread dedicated to the insanity over here. :wink2:

Because Mika is really Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange. :naughty:

Click on the brain below. Courtesy of Violet_Sky. :roftl:

brains.gif

With the "symbolic meaning" picture, I had a couple of theories about what everyone was talking about but they seemed too obvious to be "symbolic". After receiving a PM from someone, though, I now know that one of my theories was correct. I think that I think too much. :blink:

*is as innocent as Mika is* :angel_not:

*"organises" her "knitting"* :naughty:

"Mikanoon" is the Mika equivalent of "majnoon" which means "crazy man" in Arabic. There's a thread dedicated to the insanity over here. :wink2:

Could you please give me the interview that that is from?