The Knitting Thread

Ioana

hey,I did mention that there was no hidden meaning to it :lol3:

:naughty: Whenever people become explicit announcing that something was NOT there, you can be sure it was ... :biggrin2::bleh:

I still notice certain things even without a brain... :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:naughty: Whenever people become explicit announcing that something was NOT there, you can be sure it was ... :biggrin2::bleh:

I still notice certain things even without a brain... :biggrin2:

You are right!

It was to distract the younglings...

It wasn`t me :mf_rosetinted:

I just realised that I hit 1000 posts. Quite a few of them were made in the different incarnations of this thread! :yay:

yaaaay! way to go Scut!!!

yeas ..this thread is the place for ... erm...yes well carnal issues :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for the wishes. It's downhill for me from here. :insane:

yeas ..this thread is the place for ... erm...yes well carnal issues :mf_rosetinted:

By "incarnations" I meant "forms" of this thread but yours is a good spin on the term. :naughty:

Will no one explain what exactly Violet spotted earlier? Despite having both of my eyes I currently have no brain. :lol3:

By "incarnations" I meant "forms" of this thread but yours is a good spin on the term. :naughty:

Will no one explain what exactly Violet spotted earlier? Despite having both of my eyes I currently have no brain. :lol3:

Me neither. What have I spotted? :blink:

:naughty: :naughty:

just take a closer look at the pic and think perv....I mean knitter! maybe some chicken influences too :lol3:

Me neither. What have I spotted? :blink:

I don't know. You said that the picture had symbolic meaning and Ioana said that you truly notice every detail and Freddie said that he got the meaning. I'm wondering what the meaning is that I missed but everyone else seems to get. :blink:

just take a closer look at the pic and think perv....I mean knitter! maybe some chicken influences too :lol3:

I am. That picture has chicken written all over it but I don't see what the precise reference that everyone is making is. :blink:

I'm such a bad knitter. I should say 50 Hail Mikas, watch 'the' video 50 times then whip myself 50 times...

I don't know. You said that the picture had symbolic meaning and Ioana said that you truly notice every detail and Freddie said that he got the meaning. I'm wondering what the meaning is that I missed but everyone else seems to get. :blink:

I am. That picture has chicken written all over it but I don't see what the precise reference that everyone is making is. :blink:

I'm such a bad knitter. I should say 50 Hail Mikas, watch 'the' video 50 times then whip myself 50 times...

no,not necessary,but I think freddie should do the explaining,I wouldn`t wanna be trespassing any knitting boundrys :biggrin2:

LOL, you are truly innocent. Keep it. :original:

It's life Jim, but not as we know it. :biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

you know what a friend of mine just said?

I have no idea what the subject was but he suddenly goes : " I`m huurding "

for all you cow and chickeners out there...you may remember

fact is,I`m still laughing about it :roftl: :roftl:

no,not necessary,but I think freddie should do the explaining,I wouldn`t wanna be trespassing any knitting boundrys

This may very well drive me crazy. What can everyone else see that I can't? PM me, I need to know or I might go nuts. :lol3:

LOL, you are truly innocent.

I've been called many things in the past but never that. I think I might starting liking not having a brain. :naughty:

hmmm, i love that pic, where's it from? or better asked: are there any more of this kind? :biggrin2: don't think i've seen such close topless pix yet!

and lol @ the symbolic meaning! i'm not doing it coz i'm not THAT much of a knitter and it would be totally inappropriate to publish it, but just IMAGINE the possibilities... photoshop... :naughty: :naughty: *ducks and runs away*:blush-anim-cl:

hmmm, i love that pic, where's it from? or better asked: are there any more of this kind? :biggrin2: don't think i've seen such close topless pix yet!

and lol @ the symbolic meaning! i'm not doing it coz i'm not THAT much of a knitter and it would be totally inappropriate to publish it, but just IMAGINE the possibilities... photoshop... :naughty: :naughty: *ducks and runs away*:blush-anim-cl:

Oh yes, the possibilities... makes me think of Katy Perry's 'Simple'

:fisch: '...just take a moment to evaluate...the possibilities, the situation, the opportunities that are waiting...oh... the possibilities' :naughty: