The Knitting Thread

Ioana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol that pic of the rubber chicken reminded me that i'm actually allergic to rubber chickens! anyway, they had one at this store, i thought it was funny and showed it to my friend, and a few minutes later my hands got all swollen and itchy. pfft! so, well, not all sorts of chicken are for everyone. :naughty::roftl: luckily there are sooo many more sorts of chicken, like yellow fluffy ones for example. :biggrin2:

lol that pic of the rubber chicken reminded me that i'm actually allergic to rubber chickens! anyway, they had one at this store, i thought it was funny and showed it to my friend, and a few minutes later my hands got all swollen and itchy. pfft! so, well, not all sorts of chicken are for everyone. :naughty::roftl: luckily there are sooo many more sorts of chicken, like yellow fluffy ones for example. :biggrin2:

there are fluffy ones too? perfect!

a fluffy wheapon! :roftl: :roftl:

hope mika ain`t allergic to chicken though...that would be really bad...a tragedy!

there are fluffy ones too? perfect!

a fluffy wheapon! :roftl: :roftl:

hope mika ain`t allergic to chicken though...that would be really bad...a tragedy!

i meant this one: 509386945_481d9ecaed.jpg&imgmax=640:bleh:

and as i said, there are sooo many sorts of chicken, maybe he's allergic to some... but surely not to all. :naughty:

i meant this one: 509386945_481d9ecaed.jpg&imgmax=640:bleh:

and as i said, there are sooo many sorts of chicken, maybe he's allergic to some... but surely not to all. :naughty:

can`t see the image though

well allergy to chicken is never beneficial :naughty:

maybe someone can knit a cute blue sweater and put it on the rubber chicken and get some striped pants and little suspenders and dress up the rubber chicken...and throw it up on stage and film it so we could see the reaction...:roftl:

"The existential question of how long can you go without chicken" has to be one of the best phrases that I've ever read in this forum. :lmao:

:das:

Sounds like a new thread, but maybe it is best to keep it here with the knitters.

I should make a badge with :Got chicken? :roftl: If I give that to him he`ll strangle me

I think we should knit badges that say "Got chicken?" A knitted badge would be so much more meaninful, huh?:biggrin2:

maybe someone can knit a cute blue sweater and put it on the rubber chicken and get some striped pants and little suspenders and dress up the rubber chicken...and throw it up on stage and film it so we could see the reaction...:roftl:

How about we all start knitting rubber chicken clothes (we would just need the chicken's measurements):blink: ....I could knit striped pants, I have the stripey knitting thing down now. I live too far away to see any of Mika's concerts, so I would just have to watch the video. :roftl: Oh, that thought of that is good enough that I can go get some sleep, or maybe some disturbed dreams now. Thanks for being such truly delightful and creative knitters!