The Knitting Thread

Ioana

Well, fellow-knitters.....if you have ten minutes to spare, I suggest you get out your knitting needles and yarn and sit back and knit to this pattern:

It does sort of warp your knitting a bit, mine turned out rather wavy, but I don't mind. Say, do any of those pictures look familiar to any of you? hmmmm. :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And then there is this one also posted by the same person. This one is very cute and funny. I think I like it the best tonight. Maybe I'm done knitting for the night.

:wink2:

Do you guys like it?

Ohhh, I like that one! Does anyone have a link to the interview from the beginning of the clip, where Mika is wearing orange? I don't know that one... also that photo of him in front of a picture frame where he is wearing purple--if anyone has that too, that'd be lovely.

--Jack

Ohhh, I like that one! Does anyone have a link to the interview from the beginning of the clip, where Mika is wearing orange? I don't know that one... also that photo of him in front of a picture frame where he is wearing purple--if anyone has that too, that'd be lovely.

--Jack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXlK-wbsrr0

It's a riot!

I am officially the stupidest MFCer on the planet. THE KNITTING THREAD?! I seriously thought it was about knitting!! i didn't know it was the pervert thread!

:boxed::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hahaha!!!! I'm just as stupid as you!!!! I thought the same

Oh dear...

:naughty:

Well, fellow-knitters.....if you have ten minutes to spare, I suggest you get out your knitting needles and yarn and sit back and knit to this pattern:

It does sort of warp your knitting a bit, mine turned out rather wavy, but I don't mind. Say, do any of those pictures look familiar to any of you? hmmmm. :blush-anim-cl:

I honestly laughed while knitting to this :naughty:

And then there is this one also posted by the same person. This one is very cute and funny. I think I like it the best tonight. Maybe I'm done knitting for the night.

Do you guys like it?

How can you NOT love this!? :mf_lustslow:

--Jack

I've seen several of the purple in front of a picture frame, here is one from the pics on here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/pics/index.php?n=707

Maybe other people will have more? :thumb_yello:

Hahaha!!!! I'm just as stupid as you!!!! I thought the same

Oh dear...

:naughty:

oh don`t worry,I was having trouble figuring out when I started a Knitting thread when the title was changed at the beginning :lmao: :lmao:

lol @ the symbolic meaning! i'm not doing it coz i'm not THAT much of a knitter and it would be totally inappropriate to publish it, but just IMAGINE the possibilities... photoshop... :naughty: *ducks and runs away*:blush-anim-cl:

Fine, no one is going to tell me. It would be hilarious if it turned out to be the most obvious thing that I'm missing. :lol3:

I was disturbed by the wavy effects and the close-ups of Mika's face. Otherwise, it's a very chickeny/knitty video. :wink2:

Do you guys like it?

It's adorable. He is such a Mikanoon. :wub2:

gotta say,the title of the vid threw me off a bit :lol3:

you`d immagine it`s smth X-rated :lmao:

Do you guys like it?

Oh, lovely! :wub2: Whoever has done this: Thank you!

I can't believe there are pics included I haven't seen, mostly the ones where he's in the backseat of a car with his head out of the window. Where can I find those?

And I like the song :original:

gotta say,the title of the vid threw me off a bit

you`d immagine it`s smth X-rated :lmao:

The video wasn't chickeny enough for you? :lmao:

Girls...ya know how Mika likes brains

I think I found our mascot :lmao:

lolheroes.jpg

Ah, I love it! Mika and Sylar would be great mates! Similar passions and all. :lmao:

The video wasn't chickeny enough for you? :lmao:

not at all actually :naughty:...well maybe the effect on the "lower bodypart picture"

Ah, I love it! Mika and Sylar would be great mates! Similar passions and all. :lmao:

i know what you mean! we should attach some curls to sylar :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

*rofl* :roftl::naughty:

he`d look cute...the psycho kind of cute,but still :biggrin2:

the guy who plays Sylar,Zachary Quinto,he had a role as agay dude in some sitcom...my god if u see him in that you`d burst in laughter :lol3:

I mean comparing the brain eater to the gay guy with a hamster as a pet :roftl: :roftl: