Mika Q&a JUNE :)

KiteKat

was going to post such comment...but decided to keep it to myself (just trying to be polite once in a lifetime:biggrin2: ), but since the things are said...

thats exactly the impression I get sometimes, watching those "puppy eyes interviews"...(and then think-what-a-pervy-drama-queen, when see him posing next to some gay personas:bleh: )

ok, maybe we shldnt discuss, together with is-he-or-isnt-he thing...cos it all comes one from another...

Well, if someone I didn't know asked me that question, I would tell them to mind their own business. :mf_rosetinted:

But I can't remember anyway. :naughty:

Don't worry, I can remember the occasion though. ( even though it was not strictly memorable) :naughty:

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know :blink: !i've been feeling febrile for a few days, now :blink: It must be hallucinations...

He he he :naughty: This time i didn't dare... It wouldn't have fit with the "i love him" thing, anyway... I only fancy s*x-machines :naughty: Jack ? Where are you ?? :roftl: :roftl:

I'm here!

He's not a virgin kids, sorry... It's just one of the things I know... like fruit. :roftl:

Such a silly question too! There's not always going to be music on! Plus you don't have to be drunk not to remember... trust me, there are other things to concern yourself with!

But *shhhhh* I agree with Yoppa's first post....

--Jack

Well, if someone I didn't know asked me that question, I would tell them to mind their own business. :mf_rosetinted:

But I can't remember anyway. :naughty:

Don't worry, I can remember the occasion though. ( even though it was not strictly memorable) :naughty:

u were drunk! u were drunk!:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

was going to post such comment...but decided to keep it to myself (just trying to be polite once in a lifetime:biggrin2: ), but since the things are said...

thats exactly the impression I get sometimes, watching those "puppy eyes interviews"...(and then think-what-a-pervy-drama-queen, when see him posing next to some gay personas:bleh: )

ok, maybe we shldnt discuss, together with is-he-or-isnt-he thing...cos it all comes one from another...

Yes, I agree. I don't think we should discuss it either. Genuinely not meaning to be rude, but I don't care. :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

I enjoyed the interview immensely, though. Thank you for posting it! :-) I hadn't seen it before.

I'm here!

He's not a virgin kids, sorry... It's just one of the things I know... like fruit. :roftl:

Such a silly question too! There's not always going to be music on! Plus you don't have to be drunk not to remember... trust me, there are other things to concern yourself with!

--Jack

ahhh....so there was NO music:blink:

and Im rather a KIDULT but definitely not a kid:biggrin2: ...

at least some couple of yrs older than the boy:biggrin2:

Yes, I agree. I don't think we should discuss it either. Genuinely not meaning to be rude, but I don't care. :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

I enjoyed the interview immensely, though. Thank you for posting it! :-) I hadn't seen it before.

It's okay, I already answered it for you. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

I'm here!

--Jack

ha ha lol oh of course u would know

:naughty: I might have enjoyed it more if I was. :blink:

OMG you start to scare me! Exactly what I thought :shocked: . And no, there was no music :bleh: (there aren't always violins and stuff...).

I don't know !i've been feeling febrile for a few days, now It must be hallucinations...

Too much weed :mf_rosetinted:

OMG you start to scare me! Exactly what I thought :shocked: . And no, there was no music :bleh: (there aren't always violins and stuff...).

Too much weed :mf_rosetinted:

Wait till we see the presents. Then we will see if she has had too much weed. :mf_rosetinted:

He certainly comes across as a bit of a p155head at times. And I like that. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I think I shall steal that " P155head" expression if u permit:bleh:

just love it with those numbers!!!

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

I think I shall steal that " P155head" expression if u permit:bleh:

just love it with those numbers!!!

It took me a while to understand it though but that is just my normal thinking speed :blink: . Nice expression!

It took me a while to understand it though but that is just my normal thinking speed :blink: . Nice expression!

I already see myself wearing a tee saying these magic 155 numbers:biggrin2:

Yup! I think I could even say he told me, and I wouldn't be lying!

But really, it's one of my psychic talents. Fruit, and ... chicken.

--Jack

:mf_rosetinted: Yeah, I know what you mean. He has told me many things. Not about chicken though. :mf_rosetinted: