Pic i took of MiKa in Heat :o)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What better thing to do than make money outta Mika! haha!

yeah and with all the money i'm spending on him anyway, i don't' even have a job! £200 could really help .. hmmm i think i'm gonna give in that pic, i don't know why but it just feels so personal, and like i will feel disrespectful, and sometimes i forget he's a celeb anyway it's not like noones ever seen him before :naughty:

yeah and with all the money i'm spending on him anyway, i don't' even have a job! £200 could really help .. hmmm i think i'm gonna give in that pic, i don't know why but it just feels so personal, and like i will feel disrespectful, and sometimes i forget he's a celeb anyway it's not like noones ever seen him before :naughty:

You should you should. Its got to be a non posing pic of him though!! :o)

Why would you feel disrespectful? xxxxx

You should you should. Its got to be a non posing pic of him though!! :o)

Why would you feel disrespectful? xxxxx

i have no idea, but i think i will send them an email now with the pic. Would u say the one as my avator is posing? cos he's not really he was just smiling while we were talking...

Do you all think Mika would like people making money out of his picture? I mean I'm not here to preach it just seems a bit...wrong.

If nobody took pics of him and if he wernt in magazines he would be as famous and hence not making as much money. :o)

We helped in the filming of his new video and he didnt pay us mwahahaha.

xxxx

Do you all think Mika would like people making money out of his picture? I mean I'm not here to preach it just seems a bit...wrong.

yeah thats what i was thinking at first, thats why i didn't really wanna do it but i don't know...

If nobody took pics of him and if he wernt in magazines he would be as famous and hence not making as much money. :o)

We helped in the filming of his new video and he didnt pay us mwahahaha.

xxxx

Haha good point...But, I'm sure he prefers to be in the magazine's when his management has organised it not when fan's and people take pictures of him that he hasn't realised has been taken. It seems a bit intrusive. He is fantastic to his fans but it makes me wonder how much longer he will be if they're gonna try and make money off of him.

Haha good point...But, I'm sure he prefers to be in the magazine's when his management has organised it not when fan's and people take pictures of him that he hasn't realised has been taken. It seems a bit intrusive. He is fantastic to his fans but it makes me wonder how much longer he will be if they're gonna try and make money off of him.

yeah guess u got a point there.. i send them an email (i kinda regreted it though) but the i got those postmaster delivery things saying that it failed to send, must be a sign :naughty:

at least its a pic of him making his new video. that picture is also helping to promote his new single.

I disagree with pictures such as him eating out with friends/family, going shopping...or just doing random, normal everyday things. THAT'S when things start to get intrusive.

in my opinion :thumb_yello:

Well i was surprised when i saw it - and dissapointed.:sneaky2:

The reason being that everyone on here was so good about it not posting pics because it would ruin the surprise!:thumbdown:

Seems some of you have forgotten that!

There are lots of people who went and who were in the video but they didn't give anything away as they didn't wanna wreck it for us. :shocked:

Well i was surprised when i saw it - and dissapointed.:sneaky2:

The reason being that everyone on here was so good about it not posting pics because it would ruin the surprise!:thumbdown:

Seems some of you have forgotten that!

There are lots of people who went and who were in the video but they didn't give anything away as they didn't wanna wreck it for us. :shocked:

Newbies are always forgiven::wink2: biggrin2: great pic, only a teaser and how cool that Jem and blue are are in it!! Makes me proud to be an MFCER:mf_rosetinted: Wheres Carrie and Mei mei?

Congrats on getting the 200 (pound?)! That's awesome!

Fantastic pic, by the way. You seem to be good with the camera.

Now, I am planning to take one of Mika, too, once I see him at Studio A in Miami, FL next Sunday. :wub2: So excited. :biggrin2:

i agree with you. and i remember well that fans who went to big girl video making were very shy and doubtful the day after about posting something on the forum about it....and now pics are sold!!!....mmm... i don't like it.

..this is my interpretation and i don't, it don't make sense....