Really AWESOME contest !!!!

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or maybe there was a problem and they have to cancel it :thumbdown: ... or maybe they do not speak of it yet but the time will come :roftl: !!

I was wondering the same thing all morning long...:blink:

Hmmmm....won't stop listening to the radio in any case...

:wink2:

Strange! I was listening to NRJ to have some information about the contest.

After "Relax take it easy", they talked about the concert on June 21th but nothing about the contest!!!

Nothing on NRJ website too! I try to see if I can send them an e-mail to know more about it!!!

:crybaby: I also thought that it was strange that nothing was said agter they had played Relax and talked about the concert...

Did they answer your email??

I stopped listening.

First, I don't like this radio station.

Second, I would be so disappointed if I spend all the time listening to it for nothing!

I'm not a pessimistic person but a pragmatic one. If you think about the another contests, you realize that it's not normal. When a radio does a contest, they talk about it all the time. And it's an AMAZING CONTEST!!! Nobody talks about it.

I don't want to dream about a thing it's untrue and feel hurt!

:crybaby: I also thought that it was strange that nothing was said agter they had played Relax and talked about the concert...

Did they answer your email??

I tried but I didn't find their e-mail and when I read that another fans had listened to "le 6-9" and they didn't hear about the contest, I stopped seeking the e-mail.

I tried but I didn't find their e-mail and when I read that another fans had listened to "le 6-9" and they didn't hear about the contest, I stopped seeking the e-mail.

You are probably right! Unluckily...:blink::thumbdown:

Can't lsiten to it all da long anyway...(don't like it either....usually only listen to Europe 2)

But I don't understand who posted such wrong information.....

You are probably right! Unluckily...:blink::thumbdown:

Can't lsiten to it all da long anyway...(don't like it either....usually only listen to Europe 2)

But I don't understand who posted such wrong information.....

I don't know who and why!!!

Europe 2 rocks!!! I love this radio station and "Love Today" is often on it (I don't know if it's the case for the other radio stations :blink:)

I don't know who and why!!!

Europe 2 rocks!!! I love this radio station and "Love Today" is often on it (I don't know if it's the case for the other radio stations :blink:)

Ok, I just send radio NRG an email - took me ages to find it on their homepage...just asking whether there will be a real contest or if someone just made it all up....I'll post it here if they answer me!!!

Oh yes, Europe 2 rocks!!! :punk: I think it's the best French radio station!!! :thumb_yello: I think it's great that Love today is on so often...

Ok, I just send radio NRG an email - took me ages to find it on their homepage...just asking whether there will be a real contest or if someone just made it all up....I'll post it here if they answer me!!!

Oh yes, Europe 2 rocks!!! :punk: I think it's the best French radio station!!! :thumb_yello: I think it's great that Love today is on so often...

Thank you!!! :thumb_yello: I hope they will answer very soon!!!

I would prefer a contest on Europe 2. I have no problem to listen to during all the day. :naughty:

Thank you!!! :thumb_yello: I hope they will answer very soon!!!

I would prefer a contest on Europe 2. I have no problem to listen to during all the day. :naughty:

I sooooooooooooo agree with you!!! :punk:

I'll post it in here immediatelly when I'll have an answer.

Hmmmm.....but I actually like the song which is on at the moment at NRG - the Fray - How to save alife :thumb_yello: But it's unfortunatelly an exception :naughty:

I sooooooooooooo agree with you!!! :punk:

I'll post it in here immediatelly when I'll have an answer.

Hmmmm.....but I actually like the song which is on at the moment at NRG - the Fray - How to save alife :thumb_yello: But it's unfortunatelly an exception :naughty:

I adore it too!!!! And it makes me think about "Grey's anatomy"!

I have just read that someone listened to NRJ yesterday and they talked about the contest! :blink:

I don't understand. Contest? No contest?

I adore it too!!!! And it makes me think about "Grey's anatomy"!

I have just read that someone listened to NRJ yesterday and they talked about the contest! :blink:

I don't understand. Contest? No contest?

Really???!!!!! :blink: I'm getting confused now...

I'm so fed up with this inaudible music!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

And nothing about Mika's contest! It's really boring...I can't listen NRJ it's really too hard... ( I also prefer Europe 2) Is it possible that they keep it "secret" and reveal it on the evening? (maybe with the baccaulauréat there is a audience's lack during the day and they prefer waiting for this evening?)

I'm so fed up with this inaudible music!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

And nothing about Mika's contest! It's really boring...I can't listen NRJ it's really too hard... ( I also prefer Europe 2) Is it possible that they keep it "secret" and reveal it on the evening? (maybe with the baccaulauréat there is a audience's lack during the day and they prefer waiting for this evening?)

you probably are right, it's because of the bac !! :thumb_yello:

Not easy to know. I'm waiting for an answer from Mariposa. We'll see.

No answer yet :thumbdown:

Oh no.....you are probably right that it's becuse of the bac....but for us it would be better if it would be revealed RIGHT NOW, wouldn't it?! :naughty:

you probably are right, it's because of the bac !! :thumb_yello:

It's the only solution that I found!:blink: It's really frustrating to feel like victim of their machiavelic commercial plan... :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't ever understood NRJ's success (too commercial, and no real interest for music) since my teenage age...so it's really for Mika...

It's the only solution that I found!:blink: It's really frustrating to feel like victim of their machiavelic commercial plan... :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't ever understood NRJ's success (too commercial, and no real interest for music) since my teenage age...so it's really for Mika...

I didn't understand too. Maybe, it's because it's easy to find it in France. Many good radio stations can't be listened to everywhere.

I can't understand how people can listen to NRJ. It sucks!!!

I didn't understand too. Maybe, it's because it's easy to find it in France. Many good radio stations can't be listened to everywhere.

I can't understand how people can listen to NRJ. It sucks!!!

Well, it is possible to listen to ANY radio station you like on the internet....that's what I'm always doing....I didn't take any radio here....so, yes....I think most people are just too lazy to search for a really good radio station, so they just stuck to NRG....*argh*

Well, it is possible to listen to ANY radio station you like on the internet....that's what I'm always doing....I didn't take any radio here....so, yes....I think most people are just too lazy to search for a really good radio station, so they just stuck to NRG....*argh*

If you're in a car, it's not easy! :bleh:

I say that because I spend a lot of time in my car seeking good radio stations. Sometimes it's hard.

La galère quand tu ne roules pas près d'une grande ville mais parfois, on tombe sur de petites perles méconnues. J'espère qu'avec l'arrivée du numérique l'année prochaine, on pourra écouter toutes les radios qu'on souhaite partout. Car le CSA et leur histoire d'attribution de fréquences, c'est super chiant!

ça fait 2000000 fois qu'il repasse cette p...n de truc electro-rap "evertbody is free" j'crois c'est le dernier tube de Sinclar JE DETESTE CETTE MUSIQUE

I HATE ELECTRO'S MUSIC, R'N B, SOUL, SOOO SO STUPID MUSIC (and la varièté française c'est juste pas possible!) C'est du bourrage du crâne .... du lavage, de la lobotimation de cerveau!!!!!

ça fait 2000000 fois qu'il repasse cette p...n de truc electro-rap "evertbody is free" j'crois c'est le dernier tube de Sinclar JE DETESTE CETTE MUSIQUE

I HATE ELECTRO'S MUSIC, R'N B, SOUL, SOOO SO STUPID MUSIC (and la varièté française c'est juste pas possible!) C'est du bourrage du crâne .... du lavage, de la lobotimation de cerveau!!!!!

Be cool Laurence!!! Relax take it easy!!!

I know how hard it can be!