Really AWESOME contest !!!!

I think it's only for people from France though...

http://www.radio-music.org/article.php?sid=8926&thold=0

NRJ - UNE EXCLUSIVITE MONDIALE! NRJ OFFRE A UN AUDITEUR TRES PRIVILEGIE UNE JOURNEE INOUBLIABLE AVEC MIKA

A L’OLYMPIA LE 30 JUIN!

A l’occasion de la venue très attendue de MIKA en France pour son concert unique le 30 juin à l’Olympia, NRJ réalise le rêve d’un couple d’auditeurs en leur permettant de passer une soirée exceptionnelle avec la nouvelle star de la pop anglaise qui cartonne en France avec ses tubes «Relax»et «Grace Kelly», tirés de son premier album «Life In Cartoon Motion».

En effet, NRJ offre à un auditeur accompagné de la personne de son choixune journée VIP en compagnie de MIKA.

Au programme:

- un cours de piano particulier avec MIKA sur la scène de l’Olympia pendant des répétitions de son concert le 30 juin à l’OLYMPIA!

- des places VIP pour assister au concert de MIKA du 30 juin à L’Olympia

- un pass pour assister à la soirée de remise de son disque de platine après le show.

COMMENT avoir le privilege de rencontrer LA STAR?

Les auditeurs peuvent jouer sur l’antenne de NRJ du lundi 11 au vendredi 15 juin.

Translation coming in a moment

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NRJ - WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVITY ! NRJ OFFERS A VERY PRIVILEGED LISTENER AN UNFORGETTABLE DAY WITH MIKA

AT THE OLYMPIA JUNE 30TH!

For Mika's very expected visit in France for his unique concert on June 30th at the Olympia, NRJ makes two listeners' dream come true by allowing them to spend an exceptional night with the bitrish new pop star who's having tremendous success in France with his hits "Relax" and "Grace Kelly" from his first album "Life In Cartoon Motion".

As a matter of fact, NRJ offers to a listener, accompanied by the person of his choice, a VIP day with Mika.

On the program:

- A private piano lesson with Mika on the Olympia stage during the rehearsals for his concert on June 30th at the Olympia !

- VIP places to Mika's concert on June 30th at the Olympia

- a pass to go to the party for him receiving a platinum disc after the show.

HOW to have the privilege to meet THE STAR ?

Listeners can participate while listening to NRJ from monday June 11th to friday June 15th

Wow... that's amazing for the French fans.

It does say that it's "mondiale" in the title, but...

--Jack

yeah but they mean it's a "exclusivité mondiale", as in "there is no other contest like this in the entire world"

and u say that the uk is lucky.. OMG THAT IS JUST AMAZING. Ow ever wins is one hell of a lucky person... i want a private piano lesson by him, an to spend a whole night with him :blush-anim-cl:

NRJ - WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVITY ! NRJ OFFERS A VERY PRIVILEGED LISTENER AN UNFORGETTABLE DAY WITH MIKA

AT THE OLYMPIA JUNE 30TH!

For Mika's very expected visit in France for his unique concert on June 30th at the Olympia, NRJ makes two listeners' dream come true by allowing them to spend an exceptional night with the bitrish new pop star who's having tremendous success in France with his hits "Relax" and "Grace Kelly" from his first album "Life In Cartoon Motion".

As a matter of fact, NRJ offers to a listener, accompanied by the person of his choice, a VIP day with Mika.

On the program:

- A private piano lesson with Mika on the Olympia stage during the rehearsals for his concert on June 30th at the Olympia !

- VIP places to Mika's concert on June 30th at the Olympia

- a pass to go to the party for him receiving a platinum disc after the show.

HOW to have the privilege to meet THE STAR ?

Listeners can participate while listening to NRJ from monday June 11th to friday June 15th

A private piano lesson with Mika?!?! would he be teaching it??

is that a bit ironic or is it just me??

that would be an amazing experience though!

Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! :punk: :punk: :punk:

What an amazing gift! I hope one of the MFCcers get this... Come on french MFCers... you've got to grab this chance.... :thumb_yello: Good Luck... keep us posted..

See not everything happens in the UK.

oh, no.....i most wanted you to win.......:shocked:

Thank you, that's nice !! I'd like to win too, obviously... But i'll be in Martinique, so can't play AT ALL :thumbdown: That's why i said i was happy i had found my tickets, cause i would have been FRUSTRATED ! If only it wasn't by phone... Can't have everything, can you ? I'll have a look, but i think it's by phone only... Like when you hear 2 of his songs played one after the other, you must run to your phone and call them, or something...

And anyway, i may be lucky in life, but i never win constests... Can't have everything ! :naughty:

[And anyway, i may be lucky in life, but i never win constests... Can't have everything ! :naughty:[/font][/color]

ah ah ah me neither! not even a prize at the school lottery!!!!:roftl: :roftl:

i'll never have the chance to win a mika one!!!!:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Wow...lucky ducky whoever wins! Do hope its a deserving, obesessed fan!

There really should be a PRIVATE MFC Party for every country he visits!

OMG! How Fabulous is that!!!!! :mfr_omg: :jawdrop:Good luck French MFCers!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!A WHOLE day with Mika!!!!!OMG!!!!A PRIVATE LESSON IN REHERSALS!!!!!!!THAT WAS MY DREAM I POSTED IN THE DREAM THREAD THE OTHER DAY!!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!But i don't live in France!!!!!!