His song in a movie!!

kjoshi

I saw this on tv yesterday night while i was in the hotel at the swimming pool! I heard the song playing from the tv while i was in the pool (the volume was REALLY high!!) And i went crazy! I was singing quite loudly and atteptmping to make as big a scene as possible! One person, though, did ask me, "What song was that? It's really good!", and i went into a quick explanation of Mika, and then the person and i had a 10 minute conversation about him, and i also let them hear all of Grace Kelly, Love Today, Relax, and Any Other World. They (female, about 25 years old) loved it, so hopefully, i have converted another inocent mind!

hahah, now we're gonna see her on the forums. Her introduction will be "Some really awesome person was in a hotel and introduced me to the wonderful world of MIKA!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have someone seen that Ugly betty episode, its when Daniel is going to jail or something... ...well anyway :bleh: , they are on a bar and everyone is dancing to a discoremix of grace kelly! :biggrin2:

:naughty: That's awesome! haha I think I would've joined from the comfort of my living room! :roftl:

I am so happy to hear that!!

I haven't heard any of Mika's songs on the radio (im in the U.S), and i haven't seen any of his videos on tv. I am so happy!!! Now i want to see the movie even more!

I've never heard his song on the radio, either!

But one morning a few months ago it was about 4:30 and my tv was left on, and I woke up and was about to turn it off when Grace Kelly went on. hehe I was hyper after that!

Really? You've never heard him on american radio?! I have heard Grace Kelly played at least 5 time on The Mix. And i was once at Old Navy and they played "Relax", which of course led to some dancing and singing, and another time i heard it played at the Gap. I was actually walking past the Gap at a mall when i heard the first notes played and dashed into the store, pretending to be interesting in their clothing, ptchh, yeah right.

I went to the movie website......

it must be really funny right?

but i think hong kong is no chance to watch it:cool:

I think so....

But anyway,

I am looking forward to seeing this.:mf_lustslow:

I think that would be great fun!!