His song in a movie!!

kjoshi

So I went to go see Knocked Up yesterday in the theaters and I was sitting there watching the previews and there I hear Grace Kelly in the background of the new movie I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. It's an Adam Sandler movie! I was so excited to hear it in the U.S...in the movies!!!! Me and my cousins started singing along but they cut it off just as he was about to say Kerching! But we yelled it anyway! Everyone was staring at us...but I don't care!

:)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I went to go see Knocked Up yesterday in the theaters and I was sitting there watching the previews and there I hear Grace Kelly in the background of the new movie I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. It's an Adam Sandler movie! I was so excited to hear it in the U.S...in the movies!!!! Me and my cousins started singing along but they cut it off just as he was about to say Kerching! But we yelled it anyway! Everyone was staring at us...but I don't care!

:)

Oh that's so cool! I'll keep a lookout for that movie. Two of my favourite men :thumb_yello::naughty:

I went and saw Knocked Up as well and got so excited when I saw the trailer with Grace Kelly in it!!!! Unfortunately, I was with people who can't appreciate good music when they hear it...:thumbdown:

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, I'm way late on this! :roftl: I just saw a commercial for the movie on tv tonight, and I thought I had seen something new and exciting. Oh well. My only hope is that the movie is decent, so Mika's wonderful song isn't tied to a piece of cinematic garbage. :naughty:

U beat me to it lol!!!

yeah i was watching tv and i heard it and i couldn't believe my ears!!!!!!! i literally jumped up and down!

it brought back memories about an interview they had with him and asked about whether he'll have a soundtrack in a movie or something....i wonder how he's feeling now to know that GK is in a movie..and so soon!!!!!!! :wub2: :wub2:

i can't wait 4 the movie to come out...too bad i'm the only mika obsessed fan here...only 2 other friends like him...or else i'd be singing it whenever it plays in the movie!!!!!! but i'm too shy to sing alone :thumbdown:

can't wait!!!!!!

U beat me to it lol!!!

yeah i was watching tv and i heard it and i couldn't believe my ears!!!!!!! i literally jumped up and down!

it brought back memories about an interview they had with him and asked about whether he'll have a soundtrack in a movie or something....i wonder how he's feeling now to know that GK is in a movie..and so soon!!!!!!! :wub2: :wub2:

I heard that too!! And I flipped out!! hahaha. I heard it about a week ago, though.

If Grace kelly is in a movie, that means that Mika is extremely famous! That's great! He deserves it, because he is a very talented musician and he works very hard. And people stare at me too, because I keep singing and shouting every time I hear Mika's songs! :biggrin2: Of couse, I couldn't care less. MIKA ROCKS!:punk:

I saw this on tv yesterday night while i was in the hotel at the swimming pool! I heard the song playing from the tv while i was in the pool (the volume was REALLY high!!) And i went crazy! I was singing quite loudly and atteptmping to make as big a scene as possible! One person, though, did ask me, "What song was that? It's really good!", and i went into a quick explanation of Mika, and then the person and i had a 10 minute conversation about him, and i also let them hear all of Grace Kelly, Love Today, Relax, and Any Other World. They (female, about 25 years old) loved it, so hopefully, i have converted another inocent mind!