Scientology interview?

I was watching the new video that MikaObsessed posted where he talks about making jokes of John Travolta and scientology. :roftl:

Anyone know where I can find it, and if not in a video or audio form, how about a transcript?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooops, I just realized I wasn't very clear.:blush-anim-cl:

I mean, the interview he is referring to in that interview. When he says something like "I was making jokes about his planes, and scientology", I wanted the interview he was referring to.

Sorry. :(

At least John Travolta is still a pretty cool guy (love Pulp Fiction, etc)...

I 'd be worried if he went after Tom Cruise... he might go ballistic on Mika :roftl:

Rotfl!

"MIKA doesn't understand pop music... I do. stop being so GLIB!"

(insert couch-jumping smiley here)

I have heard the reference to John Travolta before but have never been able to find the interview. It was from at least a few months ago. Am trying to think where the last reference was from (actually, think it was from Denmark - was he sitting on a couch with someone??)

Hmm. someone please find it as it has been bugging me for ages!

BTW Love Today has just come on the music channel I am watching for the second time in about an hour- love it!!

This thread kinda scared me at first...I thought Mika had joined Scientology! :shocked: Good thing he was just making fun of it! :roftl: I am definitely NOT ready to see him jumping on couches and acting crazy...he's still too young. :naughty:

I have heard the reference to John Travolta before but have never been able to find the interview. It was from at least a few months ago. Am trying to think where the last reference was from (actually, think it was from Denmark - was he sitting on a couch with someone??)

Hmm. someone please find it as it has been bugging me for ages!

BTW Love Today has just come on the music channel I am watching for the second time in about an hour- love it!!

you mean the interview in which there was a lady and MIKA also talked about feeding his tama?

Can I ask you something?!

In part 3 Mika says that this guy (from the interview) looks like who??? (sorry but I can´t understand what he says...)

Thanks...

that he looks like pacey (don't know the spelling) from dawson's creek...do you remember dawson's creek?? :shocked:

dawson's creek :roftl: lol I´m so stupid... I was thinking and thinking how to spell it "dadson" or "dalson" or... xD Thank you so much... Sometimes I´m a little bit :blink:

it's all right! :wink2: i know what you mean, sometimes i don't understand something too... :blush-anim-cl:

And now we know very well where Mika's eloquence and his long meaningful sentences come from. Years of watching Dawson's Creek turned out to stand him in good stead. :biggrin2:

Ah, I love that. If Mr. Mika is only half as DC obsessed as I am I love him for that. :wub2:

MIKA if you read, you can come over anytime. I've got the DVDs :biggrin2:

Now you can choose if you want to read 'The Little Prince' to me or if you prefer watching DC with me on a lazy Sunday afternoon...:thumb_yello:

This thread kinda scared me at first...I thought Mika had joined Scientology! :shocked: Good thing he was just making fun of it! :roftl: I am definitely NOT ready to see him jumping on couches and acting crazy...he's still too young. :naughty:

:roftl: me too. I thought I could love Mika no matter what but I think I'd have to draw the line at Scientology. I'm no Katie Holmes.

I didn't. because he went out with katy (was that her name?) and I wanted her to keep going out with dawson :naughty:

Yes, LOL :biggrin2: , during the first two seasons I was totally into Joey/Dawson but that changed with season 3...

Too bad that I can't take Katie Holmes seriously any more, so for me the whole series has lost a part of its charms. :bleh: