...thoughts...

Eir

-->wonders whether mika really knows that he ons mik-owns-me, or if she has been left at the post office for far too long, and is strating to go moldy

--> wonders what a moldy mfc-er would look like

--> Laughs manically

--> laughs some more

--> throws slpper t evil dog

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

-->wonders whether mika really knows that he ons mik-owns-me, or if she has been left at the post office for far too long, and is strating to go moldy

--> wonders what a moldy mfc-er would look like

--> Laughs manically

--> laughs some more

--> throws slpper t evil dog

LOL HE KNOWS IT!

he knows it...

hmm...

I'll tell him next time I see him. :original:

This is what im thinking about:

OMG, Luke Juby messaged AND commented me.

And martin read my message. (on myspace)

SO COOL.

WOAH. comment ça il t'a écrit un message!!

AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MARTIN READ YOUR MESSAGE!

I am mad. I want them to write to me too.

WOAH. comment ça il t'a écrit un message!!

AND HOW DO YOU KNOW MARTIN READ YOUR MESSAGE!

I am mad. I want them to write to me too.

LOL

tu vas sur inbox et apres tu cliques 'sent'

and next to each message it says "sent,read,replied"

and like next to the one that i sent to martin it said "Read".

LOL

tu vas sur inbox et apres tu cliques 'sent'

and next to each message it says "sent,read,replied"

and like next to the one that i sent to martin it said "Read".

AH! je savais pas ça! c'est quoi tu leurs avaient écris?! Si c'est pas trop personnel :naughty:

Thought of today:

- If my boss doesn't get the air conditioning fixed at work, I'm going to go crazy. Teaching a room of 15 three year olds is hard enough when the weather IS nice, but when it's not....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr..

- I can't wait for more US Mika dates. When will they be released? :(

- I hope it doesn't rain on Wednesday.

- I am super tired. You'd think I spent the whole day in a hot room with 18 three year old kids. Oh wait, I did.

Thoughts...

Why when you take medications you feel worse then before?

I'm taking antibiotics for a week but I'm so nauseous I can barely stand it so I'm taking something else for the nausea then I feel all drowsy!:blink:

I totally agree on that. I hate people that just look in magazine and think like :"Oh this vest is 750$ but who cares... it's trendy!"

:thumbdown:

Yes I know....This is why I don't really understand fashion.:shocked: I mean, do you wear something you don't like just because it's IN even though you hate it? Or you're not gonna wear something, because it's 'so yesterday' even though you like it? I always wear what I like and what makes me feel comfortable.

I feel some people just can't be themselves, they need like a "guide". I believe that sucks... just be yourself and wear whatever the foock you want! Don't think just about what other people will think of you... and then don't let anybody judge you.

Exactly!:thumb_yello: Some people worry too much about what other people will think of them. The best way is just to ignore them- Why should anyone apologize for something he/she, especially if he/she's not hurting anyone with that.

Why that thought occured me in the first place is, because I read one interview with one self-claimed to be 'best' 'slovenian fashion designer' and what really made me angry was when she claimed in that interview, that people who don't follow the fashion are borring and other sort of insulting things. I believe that people have different interests. And above all there are people who can't afford to be fashionable...for god's sake, some of them have nothing to put on a plate and now they are lame, because they do not care about fashion! :annoyed_h4h: You have to be completely ignorant to say something like that!

Other thoughts today:

-Some people are way too much sensitive and you can't say anything to them, because they consider the truth to be insulting.:blink:

-I don't really like the visit we're having now.:biggrin2:

-I find it funny that I'm having exam in 3 days and that all I know are just 6 rights.:naughty: