Eir

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

* exams shouldn't be on monday or on friday! wednesday is the perfect day

annabelle, i'm sure you can do it! and how true, we can't study every day!! but it seems we have to do it, if we want our degree in due times :thumbdown:

Exams shouldn't be. :naughty:

I agree, you know?:naughty I hate those two days for exams, especially if exams are very early in the morning. How do they expect me to think at 8 am?

I'm not so sure, but I'll try to do my best...Yeah I'd love to get my degree asap so that I can just leave that darn faculty and never to see it again! (It's not really pleasent when you study something you don't like)

What do you study Ana?

ahahahah!!! how true! especially if i have to wake up at 5.30 to be there for 8 am...i need at least 3 coffees to be awake at 8 am! :roftl:

random thought: i hate italian trains!! :sneaky2:

I HAVE AN EXAM TOO TOMORROW :crybaby:

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU!!! :punk:

ps. I hate italian trains toooo :thumbdown:

good luck to you too eir!!! in bocca al lupo! :wink2:

Crepi!! sono superstiziosa e si risponde sempre :biggrin2:

(@ MFCers: ehm...I can't properly translate: the italian part is just the way we answer to 'good luck' :bleh: )

Crepi!! sono superstiziosa e si risponde sempre :biggrin2:

(@ MFCers: ehm...I can't properly translate: the italian part is just the way we answer to 'good luck' :bleh: )

oh yess!! exactly!!! me too on this thing!! and i hate when people says thank you instead of "crepi" :sneaky2: (sorry peeps, but it's really weird and hard to translate this one :bleh: )

Current thoughts:

- I am actually excited about going back to school this semester, but I know it will be weird to go back after a year of just working.

- Is it so strange that I would consider changing my degree from Elementary Ed to Fashion Communications? Hmmmmmmmm...

- I am really hungry.

- I can't wait to watch Big Brother..

thought:

nope, my mind is blank!!!!

wait.....

i like hands!!!

is that weird? when i look at a man i go directly to the hands, shoes and hair. everything else comes 2nd.

im a freak!!!

:shocked: :shocked: i think you're not!!!! i look at the same things!!! :shocked: not in the same order, though.. hair comes first, then shoes and hands

thought:

is that weird? when i look at a man i go directly to the hands, shoes and hair. everything else comes 2nd.

Do the same!!!!

almost judging men by their hands & nails!!!

even if the guy is VERY handsome....:blink:

Crazy??!!!

thought:

nope, my mind is blank!!!!

wait.....

i like hands!!!

im a freak!!!

Nope, definitely not weird! I've found a pattern. I tend to end up liking guys with great hair... hair that you can run your fingers through -- but not super long hair.

My random thought: I can't believe it's almost 7pm already! I got off work at 8am and slept straight to 5pm! :shocked:

Do the same!!!!

almost judging men by their hands & nails!!!

even if the guy is VERY handsome....:blink:

Crazy??!!!

it must be crazy, cause so many people on here agree!!:roftl:

their personality matters too, but if i cant look at them, then how can i talk to them??:naughty:

Hands, shoes and hair. Wow....is that innate in the human female species?

I am the same. However, I do need to add another important criteria:

the way he speaks.

it must be crazy, cause so many people on here agree!!:roftl:

their personality matters too, but if i cant look at them, then how can i talk to them??:naughty:

:biggrin2: it's like I'm :hypo: by them!!

so I could'nt see something else...i'm foccused on them:boxed:

You know, it's weird... I was JUST thinking about that the other day. Hands, that is. And how guys with nice hands are attractive.

But the first thing I look at is their face, eyes, then hair. Then everything else I see is randomized. I'm really very much a face/eye person.

What do you study Ana?

I study the law. Long story.

I HAVE AN EXAM TOO TOMORROW :crybaby:

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU!!!

Good luck to you too, hope it went fine today.:thumb_yello:

i like hands!!!

im a freak!!!

Nope, you're not...I think that hands on a man are very important too...and hair..and shoes.:naughty: And of course he must be tall. Very tall.:mf_lustslow:

My current thoughts:

-Nothing:blink: I always think of so many things, but when I'm here my head is completely empty.

-OK, maybe just one thought: how all these fashion and life-style magazines are overrated.:thumbdown: People shouldn't let anyone to dictate them what to wear, what to say, how to act, where and what to eat/drink and where to go to holidays so that they can be popular. It sucks.:thumbdown:

-OK, maybe just one thought: how all these fashion and life-style magazines are overrated.:thumbdown: People shouldn't let anyone to dictate them what to wear, what to say, how to act, where and what to eat/drink and where to go to holidays so that they can be popular. It sucks.:thumbdown:

I totally agree on that. I hate people that just look in magazine and think like :"Oh this vest is 750$ but who cares... it's trendy!"

:thumbdown:

I feel some people just can't be themselves, they need like a "guide". I believe that sucks... just be yourself and wear whatever the foock you want! Don't think just about what other people will think of you... and then don't let anybody judge you.