...thoughts...

Eir

wow! i really love your style!

Style? thank you! I always blame myself because I don't have a peculiar style :thumbdown:

But...why do you say you can't drawing cartoons? :blink: I've just seen your Mika bday card...your drawings are so cute!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hamilton looks similar to Schumacher when is in his car...:shocked:

I want him in Ferrari team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone likes F1???? I feel so alone :tears:

I feel alone because it seems that no one like my favourite sport neither here nor on the other forum I use to attend :thumbdown:

oh well...latins used to say DE GUSTIBUS DISPUTANDUM NON EST!

we can't debate about tastes :wink2:

lol, unfortunatley i don't get on too well with watching sports :blush-anim-cl:

i do like playing or attempting to play badminton and tennis... but i am so bad at hitting everything back to my partner thta we end up giving up with it!!! :lmao::lmfao:

Right!

Something to make you smile (at least I hope so)

I solved the NAME MYSTERY!!!

jackdj8.jpg

wow your very talented love it ! yes it did put a smile on my face thx ! :thumb_yello:

So, I guess you had a look at the French thread :shocked:

no... maybe I should... or second thought maybe I shouldn't... but I've spotted sarcasm and cynical attitude in way too many thread lately...

:boxed:

I'm not really a fan... but I did go to the F1 qualification races in Montréal and loved it :D... you can check out pics of it on my blog on myspace...

Omg...The mika is a woman thread has been closed

I think it's just ridicolous or how the hell the right spelling is

Yeah this time I'm serious

There have been many worse offences agaist him than that a stupid joke

I'm speechless

please give a look and explain me what is wrong

I'm speechless

I personally really don't think this thread had to be closed. It was not the brightest idea to start it though. But nobody intended to insult Mika by what was written in there. The opposite is the case: We just tried to let this weird and pointless rhetorical question (which was obviously meant as a joke from the very beginning) look as ridiculous as possible because that's what it is: ridiculous and NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY ENOUGH to close the thread.

What makes me worry FAR more at the moment is people in here calling Mika names like 'bastard' and 'bloody asshole'.

These are the things to avoid on a fan forum.

I'm speechless

Um, wow. :boxed:

I didn't really pay much attention to that thread before, but reading through it, I've been laughing my head off.

I guess there are some jokes that some people just don't get...

What makes me worry FAR more at the moment is people in here calling Mika names like 'bastard' and 'bloody asshole'.

:blink: Has that been happening due to the recent cancellations and illness thing and stuff? I must admit, when I briefly thought all the illness stuff might have been made up or something (there appears to be proof now that he is actually ill, just not with pneumonia), I did have some angry thoughts, but that was in a dammit-I-was-worried-about-you-because-you-rock-mah-socks kinda way XD;

omg... are there really things like that been said about him??? That's totally not appropriate on a MIKAFAN forum... hmm that sucks...:thumbdown:

I´m f1 fan, but i go with Alonso XDD

Mm, I think the decision to close it is a very serious thing. People really have been on edge lately and I don't think there's any one thing we can track it down to, except maybe it's just infectious? Like, how women who live together for so long start coinciding with each other's timing every month? Or when people know each other long enough, they start picking up each other's habits?

Maybe since we're on here together a lot of the time, if one of us gets mad, distressed, or unhappy, it's a chain reaction born out of synchronization with one another. An odd theory, probably not even close to plausible, but this is a thoughts thread, so I voiced it...

Back to the topic at hand! I don't bother opening threads that don't interest me. And that one didn't. Having read it owing to Eir a few posts back, I kind of figure it's an unnecessary thread from the point of view that it could potentially stir even more bad blood than what's already in the air right now and that it doesn't have any especially moving content but it's costing the forum money to run- which is yet another topic that's been boiling over the boards lately.

We need some good news, y'know? Something big enough, like Mika getting better or something of that cheering nature, to get us all back to being happy, caring, and cooperative with everyone's differences.

I personally really don't think this thread had to be closed. It was not the brightest idea to start it though. But nobody intended to insult Mika by what was written in there. The opposite is the case: We just tried to let this weird and pointless rhetorical question (which was obviously meant as a joke from the very beginning) look as ridiculous as possible because that's what it is: ridiculous and NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY ENOUGH to close the thread.

Um, wow. :boxed

I didn't really pay much attention to that thread before, but reading through it, I've been laughing my head off.

I guess there are some jokes that some people just don't get...

:blink Has that been happening due to the recent cancellations and illness thing and stuff? I must admit, when I briefly thought all the illness stuff might have been made up or something (there appears to be proof now that he is actually ill, just not with pneumonia), I did have some angry thoughts, but that was in a dammit-I-was-worried-about-you-because-you-rock-mah-socks kinda way XD;

Ok...now I'm more calm...

I'm sorry maybe I was a bit rude but it almost shocked me

I felt guilty and I even didn't know why

And that's because it was not closed because it was unuseful (I can totally agree, there are even too many threads that are bumped up from time to time without a real link with the original subject) but it was said that it was BLOODY INSULTING!

I mean.......why? :tears: It's CLEAR Mika is not a woman (are we all lesbians??) and that I am not Mika...and I can't believe Mika could feel hurt by reading such a silly assumption! (I should thank Freddie because he stopped my demential humorism, avoiding Mika to think the worst things about me :naughty: )

And the mention about his childhood and bulling...I WAS BULLIED FOR 7 YEARS...do you think I could do something so horrible? :boxed:

I totally agree with you Violet (as always :biggrin2: ) there are much worse threads that made me unconfortable....much much worse than that

omg... are there really things like that been said about him??? That's totally not appropriate on a MIKAFAN forum... hmm that sucks...:thumbdown:

totally agree

Mm, I think the decision to close it is a very serious thing. People really have been on edge lately and I don't think there's any one thing we can track it down to, except maybe it's just infectious? Like, how women who live together for so long start coinciding with each other's timing every month? Or when people know each other long enough, they start picking up each other's habits?

Maybe since we're on here together a lot of the time, if one of us gets mad, distressed, or unhappy, it's a chain reaction born out of synchronization with one another. An odd theory, probably not even close to plausible, but this is a thoughts thread, so I voiced it...

Back to the topic at hand! I don't bother opening threads that don't interest me. And that one didn't. Having read it owing to Eir a few posts back, I kind of figure it's an unnecessary thread from the point of view that it could potentially stir even more bad blood than what's already in the air right now and that it doesn't have any especially moving content but it's costing the forum money to run- which is yet another topic that's been boiling over the boards lately.

We need some good news, y'know? Something big enough, like Mika getting better or something of that cheering nature, to get us all back to being happy, caring, and cooperative with everyone's differences.

yeah...I need something to cheer me up

Sorry, I just needed to know if I had done smthing wrong...I'm human and I can't understand where the limit is set sometimes...

I´m f1 fan, but i go with Alonso XDD

yay!

this cheers me up!

even if I don't like alonso at all (I'm sorry! :bleh: ) I'm happy to find someone who share my passion! :punk:

i found freddie's comment a bit over the top actually...

I didn't think this thread was soooooo bad cause it was so clear it was jokingly intended...

Besides, I remember a thread I didn't like, that was about: what do you find ugly about mika.. Now, people probably thought we overreacted with that as well...but there the mods just said it wasn't meant in a bad way, but that some people took it too serious and that's why they closed it down...

Well if that wasn't meant in a bad way, I don't see how this could be meant like that....

I didn't know it was closed too

oh who knows...I'm just sad I can't replay to say that we were joking etc...you know, everyone that will see that post will think we were making fun OF Mika and not having fun and nothing more... :sad:

I agree Eir... I think it was obvious that no-one was making fun of Mika in that thread! On the contrary, we were making fun of how stupid and ridiculous the original question was, and that it was silly it would ever be asked in the first place. I think he would have found that thread very funny himself, actually.

--Jack

what ? there have been people calling him that ?????? :boxed: