[rant]........

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

aww, dont feel bad, im here for you.

ive been feeling really bad too, im easily angered and im always about to cry. my parents are always fighting and im in the middle of it. i feel worthless, and every1 is always telling me how wrong i am. mika actually helps me get through some of it. im here if you need me, dont feel alone!!

aww, dont feel bad, im here for you.

ive been feeling really bad too, im easily angered and im always about to cry. my parents are always fighting and im in the middle of it. i feel worthless, and every1 is always telling me how wrong i am. mika actually helps me get through some of it. im here if you need me, dont feel alone!!

Awww, thank you! I'm actually crying for you right now. I always used to be so happy and with my family, but nowadays I feel as if I am out of the picture, just a stupid, lonely, depressed teenager. You are not worthless, ok? You mean something to me, just because you are listening. I f you need to talk, you can always PM me if you want. Mika helps me to get through it too, but it also makes me sad that I will probably never meet him, and here are these other women bragging about how they have met him, like, 5 times!

Awww, thank you! I'm actually crying for you right now. I always used to be so happy and with my family, but nowadays I feel as if I am out of the picture, just a stupid, lonely, depressed teenager. You are not worthless, ok? You mean something to me, just because you are listening. I f you need to talk, you can always PM me if you want. Mika helps me to get through it too, but it also makes me sad that I will probably never meet him, and here are these other women bragging about how they have met him, like, 5 times!

thanks, i hoped i helped you some, dont know how. here this might cheer you up:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sARqCa5Cqu4&feature=PlayList&p=09EAB33B416E1325&index=37

thanks, i hoped i helped you some, dont know how. here this might cheer you up:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sARqCa5Cqu4&feature=PlayList&p=09EAB33B416E1325&index=37

Thanks, that was a little bit weird, but it made me laugh anyways! lol *hugs*

I'm still here. This may sound terribly corny, but I wish I could take you guys' sadness away. :tears:

That is not corny, well to me at least! Most people would say it was, but I would like to see them word things better! By the way, thank you! I know I've said it a million times, but really, thanks! :huglove: You are a sweet person and I appreciate it!

That is not corny, well to me at least! Most people would say it was, but I would like to see them word things better! By the way, thank you! I know I've said it a million times, but really, thanks! :huglove: You are a sweet person and I appreciate it!

Oh, thank you, Cattie Gurl! You are kind. :wub2:

You're welcome. I could never get tired of being thanked... You seem like a very grateful person. Thank you, Cattie Gurl, for your compliment. You've built me up! :-) :huglove:

Oh, thank you, Cattie Gurl! You are kind. :wub2:

You're welcome. I could never get tired of being thanked... You seem like a very grateful person. Thank you, Cattie Gurl, for your compliment. You've built me up! :-)

I am a grateful person, because I feel so blessed that I have people like you in my life (maybe that WAS corny lol)

i LOVE THAT!!! u seen planet unicorn???

here:http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=EQJD1ura7G4

theres 4 of them

OMG!!! I love it! That rox my fuzzy sox! Wouldn't life be so carefree on Planet Unicorn? That would be sweet! Brown paint is evil lol