[rant]........

Hi everyone...

I thought I'd start a thread for people who want to complain or bitch about things that really annoy them... don't feel like you need to hold back... cause complaining can make you feel better...

Anything at all...

Alright, I'll start.

I had to teach a class today, and had to put up with some absolute little monsters today... I really felt like strangling the little buggers! Seriously, who raises kids to be like the spawn of Satan?!

Okay, I might stop there...

Boy I feel better!

Oh, and thanks to orangepag for starting another rant thread... I couldn't bear the thought of deleting either one so I merged them! Hope you're okay with that!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah see, isn't it good to get it all off your chest?

MY TURN!!!!!!!!

How did the Tori Amos pre-sale go this morning? Oh well um.. it didn't! It started at noon and thats exactly when I hit the refresh button on the ticketmaster wesbite. I tried to get 3 tickets and it gave me seats in Row X, which is the last row in the stalls section (@ sydney opera house concert hall) and so I tried again and.. then it just kept giving me seats in the last few rows of the 2nd elevation. I stressed, kept trying and getting the same results then had to go to work.. not happy..!

Since they go on general sale on Monday I'll just have to go line up (really early) at a ticketmaster outlet and hope for the best. Oh yeah and also must remember to call in sick to work..!

DAMN those eager Tori Amos fans who get all the good seats and almost sell out however many tickets were allocated for the pre-sale!!!!!!! *holds tears back*

Ok. Rant over!

:D

Okay, I'm gonna rant again...

Why is it that you go to the effort of doing extra subjects at university, to make you more employable (in the Catholic system), you go for a job, and then you lose out to someone else, who didn't even do the subjects and they get the job?! HUH? Why?! Not fair!!! Why did I even bother!!!

Okay, I'm done!

DC, that sucks about Tori Amos presale tix... hope you get some great tix when they go on sale! :biggrin2:

Oooh I love ranting! Does that prove that I indeed do have anger issues? :roftl:

I'm in a good mood right now so I'll wait for something that angers me so I can rant with 100% effort. :roftl:

oh i think this could be the begining of a beautiful friendship!!! :lmfao:

how about people who slag off mika in a real out of order way...

oh i think this could be the begining of a beautiful friendship!!! :lmfao:

how about people who slag off mika in a real out of order way...

OH MY GOD that ticks me off SO MUCH! If you don't like him, fine, but don't go around spreading trash about him when he hasn't done anything to you in the first place. People can be such *****. And why do they insist on trying to get others to dislike him too? What satisfaction would they get out of that? Other than the fact that it makes them look like a whining little child, they are getting nothing out of it but to tick me off. I just don't understand it. Nothing they say is going to make me dislike him in any way, but they just keep on going and going as if I will suddenly have a revelation and listen to the garbage that they speak about him! Bunch of idiots!

Whew. Sorry, I get caught up in the moment. :roftl:

OH MY GOD that pisses me off SO MUCH! If you don't like him, fine, but don't go around spreading trash about him when he hasn't done anything to you in the first place. People can be such assholes. And why do they insist on trying to get others to dislike him too? What satisfaction would they get out of that? Other than the fact that it makes them look like a whining little child, they are getting nothing out of it but to piss me off. I just don't understand it. Nothing they say is going to make me dislike him in any way, but they just keep on going and going as if I will suddenly have a revelation and listen to the garbage that they speak about him! Bunch of slaggish idiots!

Whew. Sorry, I get caught up in the moment. :roftl:

sweetie, could ya edit your swearing a little? younger members need to be thought of too ya know...

everything you've said though is exactly how i feel!! lol

People, like the ignorant, foul-mouthed people who wrote these comments - well, they are beneath contempt!!! I dont want to waste anymore time speaking about them!!! :thumbdown:

What REALLY winds me up is stupid drivers. I narrowly missed two accidents the other day, all because a car tried to pass on a blind bend, and then did pass at the next blind bend. He pulled up to a house a few hundred metres further on - so I followed him. I pointed to my two daughters, and said he could have killed or injured them, if a car had been coming round the bend!!

He was 19, and said he was late for a BBQ!!!!

He culd have killed us, and himself - and all to get to a BBQ!!!

It made me so angry.

wendi! why? why do people do it? it's like speeding and drink driving and driving with said moblie phone... there really is no need for it but people do it anyway! it's totally unnecessary and out of order!

why should people have to do this and indanger others lives as well as their own?? it's totally unfair for a driver such as your self to have to be on tenter hooks consantly looking for threats that could indanger you when they really don't need to!

Drink driving is something I really cant stand!!

A best-mate had 120 stitches in her face, and broken legs, arms and ankles, punctured lungs etc - and was in hospital for her 18th birthday because of a drunk driver.

I saw so many bad accidents when I was in the Police - all because they had to drive after drinking alcohol!!! :furious:

Whoa, you people have ISSUES! haha jk! :D

And yes, drink driving is just stupid and needs to stop.. or I'll slap em all..!

And now, another Tori Amos related rant, I promise in future I will have more variety..

Late last night I checked the ticketmaster site and saw there was a 2nd Sydney show released during the presale (which ends Sunday) and I couldn't try to get tickets because the site was undergoing routine maintenance so I got up early today at 7am to try.

Ok now I can see seats in the balcony, 6th row. Which is fine for me but I dunno if my friend would settle for those and I can't call him up to ask cos it's 7AM! STUPID EARLY TIME!!!!!! *slaps the clock* WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SO DAMN EARLY??? *bangs head on desk*

• 1 month later...

oooooooooooooooooooh.....im good at ranring ha ha :roftl: ok here it goes!

I have a question for my sister yeah i do I want to ask here WHY SHE LEAVES HER SOCKS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANT TO STRANGLE HER WHEN SHE DOES IT!!!!!!!!!! Ok then , ha ha sorry just had to say that even though I love my sister he he i still want to strangle her sometimes:thumb_yello:

im good at this:

i hate this stupid little town i live in!!! theres nothing to do and it sucks so bad. ive walked everywhere possible and ive driven evrywhere there is to go!! theres no "cool hangout" and no reason to be doing anything!!! i just sat on the phone with my friend for 2 hours trying to think of something to do!!!

im good at this:

i hate this stupid little town i live in!!! theres nothing to do and it sucks so bad. ive walked everywhere possible and ive driven evrywhere there is to go!! theres no "cool hangout" and no reason to be doing anything!!! i just sat on the phone with my friend for 2 hours trying to think of something to do!!!

I gotta say: Amen to that!!

I live in the smallest, most boring f-ing town in the entire world!! There is NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING to do and there's nothing here. Not a cinema, theater, a coffie house or anything! I've lived here for 6 years and i hardly know anybody here because i don't fit in with this damn weird society they have going on here. It's like another planet or something!! You just have to be something you're not to be a part of "the town".

And i dislike my country too! Everybody is so shallow, stubborn, serious and in a hurry to grow up! If you're over 12 and admire someone like i (and we) admire Mika you just get nasty comments about not having a life and being obsessed! I wanna move to the UK, or just somewhere you can actually have your own opinions in someone, allow yourself to have a moment of sillyness and dare to be different from the mainstream.

Oh, and i HATE my job so much!! :thumbdown: my boss let almost everybody but me take they're vacation on the same time and i have a nasty flu but still have to go work cause there is no-one to fill in for me!!! :sneaky2: How happy i'll be when i quit in 3 weeks from now. ><

And what is up with everybody around me having to pressure me into making decisions that they feel happy about!? Gosh, it's so annoying! I'm going crazy!!! It sometimes feels as if people are trying to live my life for me!!

Wooosh! I think that's it. I feel a lot better now. Thanks for starting this. :)

ahhh!!! having a really bad day!!!

every1 has been yelling at meand even people on the internet. i dont understand why every1 is out there to make me feel like crap!!! i hate it all so much and im always angry or on the verge of tears!! i get so easily annoyed. so mad so quickly. im really angry right now and i dont know why!! its too much to handel and that makes me more sad, then more mad, then more sad!!! it never ends and i cant take it!!!

OOO! This could be justt the thread I've been waiting for.

I know this could upset some people and maybe alienate me from some of you, but here goes.

I have an INTENSE dislike of BMWs and the idiots who drive them. This stems from that fact that two of these superstar drivers almost killed me on two different occasions (and I'm not kidding), and the rest that I have encountered just like to use me as target practise, by cutting me up at regular intervals. At first I thought it was just because I was in a van, but has also happened when I used to have a car too. They are totally insane and need to be made to retake their driving tests again and again and again.

AAAHHHH! I feel so much better now.

OOO! This could be justt the thread I've been waiting for.

I know this could upset some people and maybe alienate me from some of you, but here goes.

I have an INTENSE dislike of BMWs and the idiots who drive them. This stems from that fact that two of these superstar drivers almost killed me on two different occasions (and I'm not kidding), and the rest that I have encountered just like to use me as target practise, by cutting me up at regular intervals. At first I thought it was just because I was in a van, but has also happened when I used to have a car too. They are totally insane and need to be made to retake their driving tests again and again and again.

AAAHHHH! I feel so much better now.

I know what you mean. It's not just BMWs for me, but also Mercedes. They seem to think because they have a really fancy car, they can take advantage and do whatever the heck they want. :thumbdown:

Ohhhh, will somebody please try to cheer me up? I am so down right now, and I want to try and get him to come here, and i want to make thingd for him and give them to him, but I dont have time because I babysit almost every freaking day of my life, and....... wow, i feel dizzy!