Starbucks!

Big Girlie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know them...but I like Starbucks because of this story:

I met all of my friends from our german Mikafanclub at Starbucks xD one in Berlink, one in Hamburg and three in Essen xD That was great xD and that's one reason for me loving Starbucks xD :woot_jump:

Do you like Starbucks or not?! Is it too expensive? Explain you ideas about Starucks! Me, I love Starbucks :mf_lustslow:

I love Starbucks!! :mf_lustslow: Went to Barcelona this summer and just passed next but didn't stop ... :thumbdown: but last weekend: I got a Frappuccino at Starbucks' Champs Elysées! Loved it :mf_lustslow: (a bit expensive sure but for once...:bleh:)

I've never been to one.. like linde said, there's only one in the Netherlands. I saw it, but didn't have time to go there.

yeah, too bad there's only one...I wish there were more...I like the vibe of the store:thumb_yello:

I had chocolat, without the coffee...but it was expensive! I had small [after 1/4 I had enough, and gave the rest to a friend who already had a Large!] and it was €4,15 :blink:

ya it is pretty expensive. i hadnt gone for a while, but ive gone likee 3 times this past week. i actually go every saturday b4 soccer to get a tea

I'll try. But it's pretty far away from my city.

o ya

lol i think it is everyones. except for my health teachers. he perfers mcdonalds coffee lol

does he slur his speech and have a dent in his head?

Just wondering if some sort of brain injury may be affecting his rational behaviour choosing maccy d's sludge in a cup over starbucks' cup of heaven...