where are these pics from and about?

robertina

hope you can help me.

i've had my avatar since i registered, the mika in skinny green trousers in a funny pose...

i'm posting here the pics of that group (thanks to dani56) but we only have them in small size

16qa5.png17vn5.png

18vp6.png21ve6.png

22ky5.png27cu5.png

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE ARE THEY FROM?

A MAGAZINE? A RADIO INTERVIEW? WHAT????

i've just realized they are quite anomimous, at least among the fans i've been chatting with about them.

they must have been taken before march 2007.

a huge thank you in advance!:thumb_yello:

Edited by robertina

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hope you can help me.

i've had my avatar since i registered, the mika in skinny green trousers in a funny pose...

i'm posting here the pics of that group (thanks to dani56) but we only have them in small size

16qa5.png17vn5.png

18vp6.png21ve6.png

22ky5.png27cu5.png

i've just realized they are quite anomimous, at least among the fans i've been chatting with about them.

a huge thank you in advance!

That outfit is one of my fave ever!

Aren't those photos connected to a gig? dunno why but I've always thought they were taken during an interview after a gig :blink:

hope you can help me.

16qa5.png17vn5.png

18vp6.png21ve6.png

22ky5.png27cu5.png

a huge thank you in advance!:thumb_yello:

I have no idea where they are from, but I would vote for a TV show. The reason I say this is that in the last pic you can see the typical "make up" mirror, with all the little light bulbs on the sides.....so it looks like a professional setting like a TV set makeup room or so.

Maybe the clue is to look for early TV shows that he did where he wore those trousers?

Oh God, I know someone posted them in the Mikagasmic Thread loooooong ago, in part 1 or 2 or so, with the original site, and larger version >_< Can't remember which part of the thread or which site though..

so it seems i'll be spending my next month in scanning mikagasmic part 1 and 2...oh, what a nuisance!:naughty:

thanks for the hint :thumb_yello:

• 3 years later...