hello :) how did u guys find mika?

altameza

hi,

i don't know where to start, well hello everyone hehe

i listened MIKA the first time at the movie what happened in vegas, i heard just like 20 sec of grace kelly and couldn't stop listening! MIKA is my favorite now.

right now i'm listening MIKA's new album, i just got it from itunes, i know it's weird but the itunes store in my country is selling it now, the whooole album :biggrin2: and i love it.

So please tell me your story, how did you find mika?? i'm sure there's great stories

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guy Welcome to the MFC :bye:

my name is karla i'm from italy - mexico :aah: haha :floor:

Well 3 years ago when I was happy with my life (haha) I heard on the radio for the first time and I could not put off the song Grace Kelly was so repetitive and I loved it, per what they miss and then listen to another of his songs RELAX TAKE IT EASY and I just fell in love with weather and you search the internet and I tell you I fell in love in less than a week, now I'm here in the MFC because I love the MFC is addictive and I am assistant president of fan club here in MEXICO :loco: haha :floor:

Well, my friend and I were listening to my ipod like a year ago and she mentioned that she couldn't find hers. Not long after that Landon comes up with an ipod and my friend's like, "That's mine!" He tested her just to make sure it was hers and she passed. She told me I would like this song and I started listening to Big Girl. I thought it was really weird and fastforwarded to the end of the song. My sister, Elmindreda went crazy when she heard it and wanted to listen to more. She found out all about him and the MCF and I get influenced tremendously by here and eventually got past the fact he was really weird and fell in love with him. (not literally. I just like his music and personality.)

It's all Elmindreda's fault for this madness.

Hello!!! :bye: WELCOME to the MFC!!! :huglove:

Aaaaahhhh. . . how I discovered Mika :wub2: I remembe it like it was just YESTERDAY!!! :biggrin2:

I was chatting with a friend online . . . and we were talking about Freddie M. and he was like MAN you love Freddie SO much - you MUST r e a l l y like Mika, huh?! And I was LIKE . . WHO the HECK is Mika. . . and WHY do I keep hearing that name! He was like :shocked: Y O U don't know who MIKA is :shocked: So, he immediately sent me the MP of Grace Kelly. I was instantly hooked . . and quite interested! So, I started researching Meeks and the MOMENT I saw him for the first time I was . . was . . . was . . .

speechless (temporarily OF course) :naughty: He was SO unimaginably beautiful!!! Needless to say from that single moment in time - my life has not *and will never again* be/been the same!

. . . and I owe finding my beautiful Rufus all to Mika! THAT is the greatest gift that anyone could ever recieve! :fangurl:

Hahaaha I totally remember it! I heard Mika for the first time when I was on vacations. I woke up and turned on VH1. There were some video and among those was Grace Kelly. I rememeber writting his name down so I could more songs up. And boom.. I fell. Later my best friend showed me lollipop... and I fell to his feet...:biggrin2:

:bye: Welcome to the MFC!

How did I discover Mika, you ask?

Well make yourself comfortable, and I shall tell you.:naughty:

Once upon a time, I was lounging around and enjoying my first days of Summer vacation when I decided to watch the Summer playlists on MTV Hits. Just as I arrived at the channel, I saw Gavin DeGraw introducing a little song called Grace Kelly on his playlist. My first thought was "I've never even heard of that...I wonder what's on VH1..." but then I said to myself, "Self, you could use some new music in your life;it's been a long time since you've found a song that you really enjoy." So I put the remote down and gave Mika a chance.

As soon as the video started, I was hooked. Everything about the song, the visuals, and Mika mesmerized me, and I swear I don't think I blinked until it was over.After that, I tried to go about my day normally, but I couldn't get Mika out of my head, and after about 2 hours I gave in and googled him. I spent the rest of the night listening to Mika, watching videos of Mika, and saving pics of Mika onto my computer. Suddenly,my whole world was full of MIKA MIKA MIKA!

And I have been living happily ever since!

The end.:biggrin2:

:welcomeani: to the MFC!!!

I'm Katrien from Belgium!

I found out about Mika in the beginning of 2007 ... I heard Grace Kelly on the radio and listen to it all the time ... In april I got LiCM as my birthday present. It as the first time ... I liked a whole CD of someone ... I've seen Mika live 5 times by now ... 4 times in Belgium and ones in London. He is amazing.

I discovered Mika via the radio when Grace Kelly started playing. Until then (and still) I was in love with the irreplacable voice of Freddy Mercury of Queen. However, upon hearing Mika, I was amazed that there was somebody with a voice so amazingly reminiscant of Freddy yet so unique. Since then I have avidly listened to Mika, for his music is definitely a high dose happiness I pill I refuse to stop taking.

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I turned on the TV in January 2007 and there was this amazing singer performing what I quickly found out was "Grace Kelly", and I was totally hooked and have listened to almost nothing but Mika ever since. :blush-anim-cl:

Hi and :welcomeani: to the MFC!!!

Im Michela and Im from Italy.

How did I find MIKA?! OK... I'll tell you my story:

well, I listened to HIM at the radio with the song " Grace Kelly" more than 2 years ago. I liked so much this song but I didn't know who the singer was. (at the 1st time I thought that "Mika" was the title of the song:mf_rosetinted: ) One day I was at the restaurant with a friend of mine and there was MTV. There was Grace Kelly video on tv and she told me " Michela, this is Mika, the SINGER of Grace Kelly!" I've never saw this video before that time and I was like this: :fangurl: I liked HIM too but I wasn't so interested on HIM. Then, when there was "Relax" as single and the speaker told that the singer was MIKA I decided to go to buy LICM. It's from that moment that I completely fell in love with HIM. and now... I'm crazy.... lol

it's all!

HAVE FUN here!!!:wub2: