Mika @ Festival Montgolfière, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Qc, Canada - Aug. 15 2012

guylainem123

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

me too, but i'm not sure how well known she is, so maybe not a large crowd? :dunno:

i've heard of her, but can't tell you what song she sings.

i listened to 2 songs this morning, she's quite mellow!

I think she sing "Je serai là pour toi" with Gino Quilico when she was young

This is it! Minthy and I will be at Holiday inn Express for the nights of 14 to 15 and 15 to 16 of august! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sooooooooo happy!

It's so great for both of you! Youppi! :wink2:

See you there! :thumb_yello:

This is it! Minthy and I will be at Holiday inn Express for the nights of 14 to 15 and 15 to 16 of august! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sooooooooo happy!

I'm happy too. It will be a wonderful day for me. Thank you Nadeshiko, without you, I don't know how I can go to see Mika :huglove:

huh? it's not cheaper to book with return? but yeah! :yay:

not really... esp if using different airlines..but i did notice wide variations depending on time of week you check hence i remain hopeful! :thumb_yello:

i was just reading the thread where everyone found out he had cancelled this festival in 2007 :naughty: not a pretty thread :aah:

OMG GUY!!!! that's soooo mean!!:shocked::shocked:

:blink:

:aah:

• 2 weeks later...

WOAH. Just found out about this. Where's the nearest airport to Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu? Like I actually had to google where in Québec this is. With tickets only being $20... If airfare and hotel are cheap, I'll beg my dad to let me go.. And with Carly Rae Jepsen playing two days later, I'd want to stay for that too possibly. OH GOD, I need to really get on getting a second job now :shocked:

WOAH. Just found out about this. Where's the nearest airport to Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu? Like I actually had to google where in Québec this is. With tickets only being $20... If airfare and hotel are cheap, I'll beg my dad to let me go.. And with Carly Rae Jepsen playing two days later, I'd want to stay for that too possibly. OH GOD, I need to really get on getting a second job now :shocked:

The closest airport is Pierre-Elliot Trudeau in Dorval... it's the Montreal airport.

Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is about 25 min from downtown Montreal, on the southshore (off the island)

If you are planning on seeing more than one show, the ticket for 9 days is $39, which includes 6 concerts now (Mika, Simple Plan, The wanted, Carly Rae Jepsen, B.O.B)