2013 - Foire Aux Vins Festival in Colmar, FRANCE - 11 August - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

mari62

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Eriko thank you so much!!

I love this video because there is this version of Soleil Mal Luné which is my favorite: it's when Mika is laughing because he just saw the many great suns Bea (and Lena I think) had prepared for the fans to hold during the song :wub2::wub2:

Thanks again girls, it's one of my best memories :huglove:

An OFFICIAL video is uploaded TODAY !!

Foire aux vins d'Alsace 2013 - Mika

[YOUTUBE]V8lcv-kshOU[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you so much Eriko :huglove::flowers2: I'll translate what he says

I love this video because there is this version of Soleil Mal Luné which is my favorite: it's when Mika is laughing because he just saw the many great suns Bea (and Lena I think) had prepared for the fans to hold during the song :wub2::wub2:

You just answered my question I hadn't asked yet Mélanie :naughty:

I love his reaction :wub2:

Thank you so much Eriko :huglove::flowers2:

Translation in English:

Yesterday Sigest (Budapest) tonight Colmar and two days ago the Faroe islands . There we had 35 percent of the population attending the show. (He laughs)

It was big , not that big but 35 percent of the population , it is a dream.

I'm very happy to be here for the third time. Thank you. I'm going to go and get ready now.

My first job was in classical music when I was eleven years old on the stage of the royal opera in London. And now, next week I'll be thirty years old and I've been on tour and recording non stop for nine years. I have to pinch myself. Waoh! In summer it is wonderful for an artist to be in contact with their public, at 360 degrees almost , well 180.It's the top. It's like a circus.

I'm having fun when I'm singing in French. It's like being two different persons.I don't know. It gives me many more musical possibilities to sing in French. And it's a great pleasure for me. This time it's an album that's different. It's an album that sounds really pop but organic as well as the pop albums of the seventees did. I think there are so many melodies and melodies layers (this is how I make melodies with one layer under another) and so that's something that is to be made on stage, not just danse music you only need to press on a button to play, the band is on stage and plays and sing it all and it works great live on a stage.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Thank you so much Eriko :huglove::flowers2:

Translation in English:

Yesterday Sigest (Budapest) tonight Colmar and two days ago the Faroe islands . There we had 35 percent of the population attending the show. (He laughs)

It was big , not that big but 35 percent of the population , it is a dream.

I'm very happy to be here for the third time. Thank you. I'm going to go and get ready now.

My first job was in classical music when I was eleven years old on the stage of the royal opera in London. And now, next week I'll be thirty years old and I've been on tour and recording non stop for nine years. I have to pinch myself. Waoh! In summer it is wonderful for an artist to be in contact with their public, at 360 degrees almost , well 180.It's the top. It's like a circus.

I'm having fun when I'm singing in French. It's like being two different persons.I don't know. It gives me many more musical possibilities to sing in French. And it's a great pleasure for me. This time it's an album that's different. It's an album that sounds really pop but organic as well as the pop albums of the seventees did. I think there are so many melodies and melodies layers (this is how I make melodies with one layer under another) and so that's something that is to be made on stage, not just danse music you only need to press on a button to play, the band is on stage and plays and sing it all and it works great live on a stage.

Thanks a lot for translating Anne!! it's very interesting that he feels "two different persons" when singing in French.

I guess Mika feels being three different persons when he sings Stardust and OOL in Italian. :teehee:

Thanks a lot for translating Anne!! it's very interesting that he feels "two different persons" when singing in French.

I guess Mika feels being three different persons when he sings Stardust and OOL in Italian. :teehee:

Four if you count when he's singing in Spanish in LYL. ;)

Or five... who knows what he is preparing... :naughty:

I'm so glad that the festival uploaded this and we can watch again and again this great quality video. Absolutely love this vid!! Colmar was a such a special gig:wub2:

Btw at 2:47 how amazingly heartwarming is that smile!!:wub2:

Yes it was my idea, Bea and CharlieR helped to cut them out :teehee:

There were a lot hihihi my fingers best memories ^^

Colmar is one of my loveliest moments with Mika :wub2:

Thank you so much for the vid, Eriko :huglove:

Yes it was my idea, Bea and CharlieR helped to cut them out :teehee:

There were a lot hihihi my fingers best memories ^^

Colmar is one of my loveliest moments with Mika :wub2:

Thank you so much for the vid, Eriko :huglove:

So thank you so much Lena, and Bea and CharlieR, for offering us this unforgettable moment :huglove::huglove:

Next time, call me and I'll come to help for the cutting :teehee:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

logo.png

EN VIDEO - Cinq minutes exclusives en compagnie de Mika

http://www.lalsace.fr/actualite/2013/08/11/en-video-cinq-minutes-exclusives-en-compagnie-de-mika

Mika a offert une interview exclusive d'une vingtaine de minutes avant le début de son concert. A peine arrivé de Hongrie, il ne manque pas de plaisanter et de sourire.

sorry, I can't download the video....

PROFESSIONAL video : "Comme le Soleil" "Grace Kelly" "Relax"

http://www.lalsace.fr/actualite/2013/08/11/en-video-et-de-trois-pour-mika

Mika est venu tout droit de Hongrie pour enflammer à nouveau la coquille colmarienne. Durant plus d'une heure et demi, son show magistral et coloré a conquis pour la troisième fois les spectateurs.

Finally JOURNAL L'ALSACE - LALSACE.Fr uplooaded their files to Dailymotion.

Edited by Kumazzz

• silver changed the title to 2013 - Foire Aux Vins Festival in Colmar, FRANCE - 11 August - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS