MFC promoters of Mika - thread for untoured and developing countries

B!anka

Fah buenisimo! ademas ahora en este mes hay pila de estrenos en el cine y la gente esta re enganchada, estaría bueno que aprovecharan y se hablara también un poco de MIKA con lo del estreno de la película porque por ejemplo, cuando salio alicia en el país de las maravillas se hablo de Avril Lavigne, ojala que se ponga las pilas la gente de Cinemag :aah:

Es verdad, ojala se nos, y le presten mas atencion a Mika!!! :wink2:

haa que emocionante jajaja.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The UK :aah:

oh ok...there was a thing with the UK...we're doing this you know, for the countries where Mika is not exactly known yet, and where he hasn't been on tour yet. There was another thread for the UK promoting, that Soaring Simpson or Marylin Mastin took care of...:teehee:

So...as you can see there's no UK on the list, so if you could please hold on a second to find that thread for you :wink2:

oh ok...there was a thing with the UK...we're doing this you know, for the countries where Mika is not exactly known yet, and where he hasn't been on tour yet. There was another thread for the UK promoting, that Soaring Simpson or Marylin Mastin took care of...:teehee:

So...as you can see there's no UK on the list, so if you could please hold on a second to find that thread for you :wink2:

But I'm not actually from there! :aah::aah:

I'm from the Channel Islands, or you could just put the CIs :naughty:

Dear MFCrs, promoters of Mika on the untoured countries,

It has been a whole year since we have started our movement and it seems like we have some great results! I've been going through the list of countries and discovered how many of them have had their share of a gig or are expecting one in the near future.

It sure wasn't JUST because of us, but noone can deny it, how good of fans you have all been and made Mika famous (more famous) in your own country and got the well-deserved gig.

Therefore I will make a list in a separate post of all the countries from the list that have got their gig or are expecting one and with all the promoters! :wink2:

I am so proud of this!!!:wub2:

Bianca

xx

I'm running a fanbase in twitter now, @Mikanesia (I changed it from MikaIndonesia bcoz of some reasons..) Hope it can be bigger as time goes by.

Also, I'm going to request Kick Ass or any other Mika's songs in our local radios, promote him to all my friends, posting his videos in my facebook profile, and ask our local promoters to bring Mika to Indonesia. I've been teroring them now.. :D

Edited by babycakes

:Update:A BIG THANK YOU for your

commitment and work to the following MFC PROMOTERS OF MIKA for the untoured and

developing countries:

For DENMARK: - the Skive Beach Concert in June,2010 and in March,2010!!!

Dark Angel

For ITALY: - Rome, Udine in July,2010, Milan back in the spring and more!

Gracekelly85

For RUSSIA: - Moscow and Sankt Petersburg in July,2010!!

Lena

For PORTUGAL: - Lisbon in May,2010 !

Neiobi

For SERBIA: - Novi Sad gig in July,2010!

Keti

Shine

For MONTENEGRO: - Novi Sad gig in July,2010!

Daniella92

For IRELAND: - Dublin back in February,2010!

MikaMadLuke

For AUSTRALIA: - Sydney last autumn,2009!

Zak110695

For ROMANIA: - Orange Summer Party in July2010!

vanessa

B!anka

ruxi

That is quite impressive, MFCrs! :shocked::wub2:

Keep on doing your amazing job! :bow:

Edited by B!anka

:Update:A BIG THANK YOU for your

commitment and work to the following MFC PROMOTERS OF MIKA for the untoured and

developing countries:

For DENMARK: - the Skive Beach Concert in June,2010!

Dark Angel

For ITALY: - Rome, Udine in July,2010, Milan back in the spring and more!

Gracekelly85

For RUSSIA: - Moscow and Sankt Petersburg in July,2010!!

Lena

For PORTUGAL: - Lisbon in May,2010 !

Neiobi

For SERBIA: - Novi Sad gig in July,2010!

Keti

Shine

For MONTENEGRO: - Novi Sad gig in July,2010!

Daniella92

For IRELAND: - Dublin back in February,2010!

MikaMadLuke

For AUSTRALIA: - Sydney last autumn,2009!

Zak110695

For ROMANIA: - Orange Summer Party in July2010!

vanessa

B!anka

ruxi

That is quite impressive, MFCrs! :shocked::wub2:

Keep on doing your amazing job! :bow:

Sorry but 2 in denmark (March 15)...:sneaky2:

I'm running a fanbase in twitter now, @MikaIndonesia. Hope it can be bigger as time goes by.

Also, I'm going to request Kick Ass or any other Mika's songs in our local radios, promote him to all my friends, posting his videos in my facebook profile, and ask our local promoters to bring Mika to Indonesia. I've been teroring them now.. :D

oooh! That's fab! Will put that next to your name on the front page post! :wink2::wub2:

Thank you very much!

i wanna join for Poland :biggrin2:

so what am i doing?

i wrote more then 10 emails to radio stations, few to tv, in Polish Mika Fan Club we were sending emails to different concert agency. everytime i'm in music store i put mika's cds and dvds to the front row (:teehee:), i'm listening to him on full volume in home so everybody who is walking next to it heard it and wonder who sings so incredibly awesome :biggrin2:, i'm not going out without my MFC badges :pinkbow:

and actually we already got what we want - Mika's coming to Poland :fangurl:

so what am i doing?

i wrote more then 10 emails to radio stations, few to tv, in Polish Mika Fan Club we were sending emails to different concert agency. everytime i'm in music store i put mika's cds and dvds to the front row (:teehee:), i'm listening to him on full volume in home so everybody who is walking next to it heard it and wonder who sings so incredibly awesome :biggrin2:, i'm not going out without my MFC badges :pinkbow:

Lovely! :biggrin2:

Thank you!

oooh! That's fab! Will put that next to your name on the front page post! :wink2::wub2:

Thank you very much!

Thank u too :wink2:

so what am i doing?

Great! Congratz!! :thumb_yello:

Those efforts can be my references too :biggrin2:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
didnt see anyting at a glance...sooo who from SOUTH AFRICA is doing what?? XD

Hi there

I am from South Africa doing the regular promotions via radiostations and local magazines. Any recommendations are also helpful:wink2:

Also, MFCers, I am not sure how this will help but another fanbase that I am a part of are known as the strongest fanbase ever, what they do is every country takes a turn. but for 1 to 2 hours all the MFCers who have twitter will tweet even if it isnt for their country, as they will get a chance.

So for that 1- 2 hours everyone tweets e.g SAneedsMika, DENMARKneedsMika, etc. Once its trending the idea is that either Mika and management see it, or your countries concert arrangers, but get it known.

Also everyone needs to agree on a time and date and country for this to be successful.

If anyone is interested please PM or email me as I am sometimes to busy to check the forums, but emails are instant :)

meezy.p@gmail.com

@shamz04 (twitter)

:thumb_yello:Well done to all of you!!

• 2 months later...

I wrote a super long post about how much i loved this thread's idea, that's i'd like to do my share for india , current situation of mika in india, another singer called "mika" who's famous in india, what all i've done to promote mika, what songs are popular here, people's reaction to mika, me walking upto strangers to promote not only mika but even MFC, how i requested radio stations to play Kick Ass ( which was played here atleast 10 times a day for weeks through august-sept-oct ).

And for some reason my beautiful post has dissapeared ! :doh: :doh:

Oh well, I'll write it *again* tomorrow :sad:

Anyway, I've been promoting in India for years so put me on the list :biggrin2: as india's world rep.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm running a fanbase in twitter now, @Mikanesia (I changed it from MikaIndonesia bcoz of some reasons..) Hope it can be bigger as time goes by.

Jeez i've been craving for Mika's concert for years! oh man i loooooove him and seeing videos of his gigs makes me even want it sooo bad.....his colorful stages with surprises, his voice, and meeting him personally are my dreams....yeah and i've been spread "MIKA VIRUS" through all my friends....:biggrin2:

"MIKA PLEASE COME TO INDONESIA".....:wub2: it's a beautiful country and you'll never regret coming here!!!

• 1 month later...

is there's anything for Egypt ?! I actually sent an email to the radio station and hope they play his songs !! I want to see MIKA really bad .. It's gonna be a dream coming true for me if he performed here :shocked::biggrin2: