MFC promoters of Mika - thread for untoured and developing countries

B!anka

Clearly, you do many things for him:teehee:, you have to thank :wink2:

For the other guy (Bumblefoot. Guitarist in Guns N Roses) HELL YEAH.... ask him and he will prob. say the same. Maybe also say i do too much :roftl: And well the way he have showed me is givin me things other fans cant get ect. he done have to do it though. Invited me out for dinner with his wife... but think that was just as a friend. Had to cancel so that will be next time he'll come to denmark or me to NJ. A deal...

And for Mika... yeah he deserves it :thumb_yello:

Edited by Dark Angel

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the other guy (Bumblefoot. Guitarist in Guns N Roses) HELL YEAH.... ask him and he will prob. say the same. Maybe also say i do too much :roftl: And well the way he have showed me is givin me things other fans cant get ect. he done have to do it though. Invited me out for dinner with his wife... but think that was just as a friend. Had to cancel so that will be next time he'll come to denmark or me to NJ. A deal...

And for Mika... yeah he deserves it :thumb_yello:

were invited to dinner :blink: amazing :naughty:

awww yaeh MIKA deerves it :wub2:

were invited to dinner :blink: amazing :naughty:

awww yaeh MIKA deerves it :wub2:

Yep invited out for dinner with him and his wife, shor me his studio and more but i had to cancel and i still hate myself for it. So we will meet up 120% the next time he'll come to Denmark or me to New Jersey. But i think that was just as a friend thingy and cos we know eachother. Can imagine some like him invite a stranger out for dinner w. his wife, show studio, guitar and singing lesson and more with a compleate stranger he donno what is like... could be dangerous!!!!

Mika deserves a lot too. Why im doing all the things im doing for him. not something i will do for everybody. have only done it for the other dude (Bumblefoot) I dont expect anything from Mika at all. Will never do that... do something insane and a lot and expect soething in return. Never!!!! Dont like that. Not why im doing what i am... and im proud to be a fan of him!!!:thumb_yello:

Yep invited out for dinner with him and his wife, shor me his studio and more but i had to cancel and i still hate myself for it. So we will meet up 120% the next time he'll come to Denmark or me to New Jersey. But i think that was just as a friend thingy and cos we know eachother. Can imagine some like him invite a stranger out for dinner w. his wife, show studio, guitar and singing lesson and more with a compleate stranger he donno what is like... could be dangerous!!!!

Mika deserves a lot too. Why im doing all the things im doing for him. not something i will do for everybody. have only done it for the other dude (Bumblefoot) I dont expect anything from Mika at all. Will never do that... do something insane and a lot and expect soething in return. Never!!!! Dont like that. Not why im doing what i am... and im proud to be a fan of him!!!:thumb_yello:

refused the invitation, should be very strong. Clearly I have done many things for MIKA'm :wub2:organizing a book for him to come to mexico Anie places and absence Latinos but still good :naughty:

refused the invitation, should be very strong. Clearly I have done many things for MIKA'm :wub2:organizing a book for him to come to mexico Anie places and absence Latinos but still good :naughty:

If course i wanted and wanna go out with him. But not cos of what ive done. No way. Only as a friend thingy. I just think its wrong... get a "will you this and that with me because of what you have done for me?" i cant say yes to that... I cant say no to the things he has givin me but thats cos he have just givin it to me without ive even asked :roftl: Like his last album.... gave it to me signed before others without asking me and got an happy bday card from him too last year and more. But the thingy with only take a person out cos of what have done.... no way i'll ever do that!

If course i wanted and wanna go out with him. But not cos of what ive done. No way. Only as a friend thingy. I just think its wrong... get a "will you this and that with me because of what you have done for me?" i cant say yes to that... I cant say no to the things he has givin me but thats cos he have just givin it to me without ive even asked :roftl: Like his last album.... gave it to me signed before others without asking me and got an happy bday card from him too last year and more. But the thingy with only take a person out cos of what have done.... no way i'll ever do that!

Is good if you're right :wink2:

I have sent out a few emails to radio stations but they havent replied. I will keep trying and going to contact a few magazines :wink2:

Ok, Ok! :thumb_yello:

Have send out emails to the once ive done it to since we started this thread (here in denmark and rolling stones magz & website)... again.... sended em one last night too. But this one with a link to the myspace so they can hear it. We only had a clip before.... Will send to online news thingys when we have the vid. too....

God bless the places im sending too :naughty:

I really can't keep track of all the thing you're doing! :shocked: that's fantastic. You're the most active of all of us! You'll get an award...imaginary award....:aah:

Ok, Ok! :thumb_yello:

I really can't keep track of all the thing you're doing! :shocked: that's fantastic. You're the most active of all of us! You'll get an award...imaginary award....:aah:

I just love doing it... dont want anything for it. mika deserves getting promoted and im just doing it as good as i now can :thumb_yello:

:shocked: is great is batiful :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Yeah they do also mean A LOT to me!

Heres a quick snapshot of one the albums. a lil hard with the other once cos they are black and its dark here soon:

Billede0292.jpg

and a simple pm. Need more to proff?

pm.jpg

Edited by Dark Angel

I can't complain much. Mika seems to bear us in mind sometimes, and we're proud of that.

We don't know when he's gonna come, but we know he will come for sure ('cause we believe in his words! :teehee:). We've done a lot of job promoting us as well (maybe not me, but some of the arggie MFCers really did :naughty:), doing contacts (in fact, thanks to one of them we managed to send Mika the box of chocolate 'alfajores' he tasted in Much Music interview), and insisting very much with mails, messages, in projects, on MikaSounds, etc. Now we can say 'mission accomplished' because he knows we exist and is interested to come here and know Argentina, it'd be like a new world for him :aah:

There is one more thing so you can see im telling the truth about the Mika thingy:

bfootemail.jpg

OMG! DARKANGEL you need a Promoter's award for all the work you've being doing!!!!! (as Bianka said before)...

i agree with you when you say you love doing it, because i feel the same, and not because i wanna get something in return, just because i also think Mika deserves to be known around the world (doesn't matter if all the people love him or not...the most important is that out there in the world, everybody knows that there's a singer called Mika)....and that's what i'm trying to do, not around the world, but in Uruguay! so, now, i think with my friends we've organised a team, cause they're helping me a lot (in their highschools, with their families, contacts)...so i think we'll have a great success in this Project, and i think we've already getting it....:wub2:

OMG! DARKANGEL you need a Promoter's award for all the work you've being doing!!!!! (as Bianka said before)...

i agree with you when you say you love doing it, because i feel the same, and not because i wanna get something in return, just because i also think Mika deserves to be known around the world (doesn't matter if all the people love him or not...the most important is that out there in the world, everybody knows that there's a singer called Mika)....and that's what i'm trying to do, not around the world, but in Uruguay! so, now, i think with my friends we've organised a team, cause they're helping me a lot (in their highschools, with their families, contacts)...so i think we'll have a great success in this Project, and i think we've already getting it....:wub2:

I dont want anything in return. Im just doing what i like and what i have done so far for Mika is not much compared to how much more i can do and wanna do... Im most times contacting a newswebsite or smething else 2-3 imes a week to tell news. depends on the size o the news... another dude whos a "friend" of mine.... im jus promoteing and supporting him but thats cos i know him so well (Bumblefoot) Im only promoting Mika here in Denmark (and 1 magz) in the states but i wanna do it so many other places too (other countrys).... What i like to do.... just tell newsites about him ect. And not just once... I have contact with some radiostations and maybe i can get em to play some with him... maybe interview? And one of em well known... Im "forcing" some of my friends to listen...

But you have to be 120% sure you wanna do it and not think you'll get some "price" for what you are doing.... do it for him and cos you wanna do it... but most just for him to show how much you love his music, how much you care ect. Reember its about his music.... not the person... its not a "this *person* have a big heart will you please play some with *that person*" its more with tell abut the music, voice and give links to some official stuff.. and i could continute but i'll just shut up for now... :roftl:

I dont want anything in return. Im just doing what i like and what i have done so far for Mika is not much compared to how much more i can do and wanna do... Im most times contacting a newswebsite or smething else 2-3 imes a week to tell news. depends on the size o the news... another dude whos a "friend" of mine.... im jus promoteing and supporting him but thats cos i know him so well (Bumblefoot) Im only promoting Mika here in Denmark (and 1 magz) in the states but i wanna do it so many other places too (other countrys).... What i like to do.... just tell newsites about him ect. And not just once... I have contact with some radiostations and maybe i can get em to play some with him... maybe interview? And one of em well known... Im "forcing" some of my friends to listen...

But you have to be 120% sure you wanna do it and not think you'll get some "price" for what you are doing.... do it for him and cos you wanna do it... but most just for him to show how much you love his music, how much you care ect. Reember its about his music.... not the person... its not a "this *person* have a big heart will you please play some with *that person*" its more with tell abut the music, voice and give links to some official stuff.. and i could continute but i'll just shut up for now... :roftl:

i do agree with everything you say!!!:thumb_yello: you just feel very pleased with yourself, with the MFC and with him.

about the line i lighted, with this project,of course it's about his music, because for the "person", we have (for example) the Mikagasmic thread!!:teehee::roftl::mf_lustslow:

Hi there!

Here is a way many people can promote Mika

through twitter.

If you have a twitter account that isn't locked against the timelines,

you can help get Mika

and WAG onto the trends list at the side.

Read my signature below, to find out how to do that

Hi there!

Here is a way many people can promote Mika

through twitter.

If you have a twitter account that isn't locked against the timelines,

you can help get Mika

and WAG onto the trends list at the side.

Read my signature below, to find out how to do that

ok!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello: