• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you serious? :shocked:

That's fantastic! :pinkbow:

YES SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!:boing: I was sooo :shocked: and happy!! :fangurl:

I'll tell you more: I was having lunch in McDonalds and suddenly I start to hear the first notes of the song, and I was: OMG! I KNOW THIS SONG, I KNOW IT'S 'TOUCHES YOU'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooo soo happy! :clap::clap:

we might not hear his songs released as singles, but at least we hear 'Touches you'!!! :lmfao:

There is always a lot to do in small countries where internet and others medias are not really developing yet :thumb_yello:...

A little question: No one here from maghreb area ? Or who are really in contact with those countries or who are speaking their language ?

For the students in marketing it could be a really good challenge to do little things like that :biggrin2:

Why do not try to contact artistics schools also (or schools that have artistics sections: designer, painters, drawnings etc...) and talk about the mika artistic world to the teachers and if they like it maybe to propose ideas to their students, and make a project (as it was organised in Corea, I think it was in a Corean school sorry I don't remember :teehee:)... it's a way of promoting this artist also and to let people discover him and how he works. Just an idea :teehee:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! i don`'t know if it's late to say this, but if you need some help from another uruguayan Mika fan, here I am :biggrin2:

I always try to tell everyone about him, but I can try to do something more, well, "estoy a las ordenes", I want to do something!! :biggrin2: byee

YES SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!! I was sooo :shocked: and happy!! :fangurl:

I'll tell you more: I was having lunch in McDonalds and suddenly I start to hear the first notes of the song, and I was: OMG! I KNOW THIS SONG, I KNOW IT'S 'TOUCHES YOU'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was sooo soo happy! :clap::clap:

we might not hear his songs released as singles, but at least we hear 'Touches you'!!! :lmfao:

Oh that funny! :lol3: Hope you will get to hear it more often! :aah:

There is always a lot to do in small countries where internet and others medias are not really developing yet :thumb_yello:...

A little question: No one here from maghreb area ? Or who are really in contact with those countries or who are speaking their language ?

For the students in marketing it could be a really good challenge to do little things like that :biggrin2:

Why do not try to contact artistics schools also (or schools that have artistics sections: designer, painters, drawnings etc...) and talk about the mika artistic world to the teachers and if they like it maybe to propose ideas to their students, and make a project (as it was organised in Corea, I think it was in a Corean school sorry I don't remember :teehee:)... it's a way of promoting this artist also and to let people discover him and how he works. Just an idea :teehee:

That's a very good idea! Whoever can do this, DO IT! :biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...

well promoters, I've been working hard here to promote Mika and I can happily say that, with the help of some of my friends, I created the FIRST MIKA FAN CLUB IN URUGUAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are called THE MUBBINS! in case you wanna check it out here you have the link (it's in spanish) : http://www.uruguaymikafans.creatuforo.com

well promoters, I've been working hard here to promote Mika and I can happily say that, with the help of some of my friends, I created the FIRST MIKA FAN CLUB IN URUGUAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are called THE MUBBINS! in case you wanna check it out here you have the link (it's in spanish) : http://www.uruguaymikafans.creatuforo.com

fah qe demas, ya hiciste el foro :o me voy a tener qe unir jajaja avisame si puedo ayudar en algo, tipo hacerle propaganda y esas cosas :)

ya me estoy uniendo al foro y voy a hacer la correspondiente propaganda jajaja despues tenemos qe hablar por lo de las revistas y eso :)

fantastico!!!! :clap: dale!! demás, si ya hay que comenzar a trabajar en todo eso, mandar mail a revistas y diarios! que el Uruguay se entere que hay un UY fan club!!! :huglove:

Has anyone checked out Mika Secret Society yet? Each country has a team, and if there isn't a team yet you can create one, give yourselves a name and choose a leader.

The aim is to find ways to promote Mika all over the world.

See link below.:thumb_yello:

fantastico!!!! :clap: dale!! demás, si ya hay que comenzar a trabajar en todo eso, mandar mail a revistas y diarios! que el Uruguay se entere que hay un UY fan club!!! :huglove:

cuanto antes mejor, porque ademas yo despues voy a empezar con los parciales y voy a estar más complicada :/

otra cosa, el otro día mi tia me conto que escucho que hablaban de mika en la radio :biggrin2: algo es algo jajaj

cuanto antes mejor, porque ademas yo despues voy a empezar con los parciales y voy a estar más complicada :/

otra cosa, el otro día mi tia me conto que escucho que hablaban de mika en la radio :biggrin2: algo es algo jajaj

enserio

Aqui en Mexico la disquera nos trae locas no sabemos nada , solo dicen pidan la cancion a las estaciones de radio etc.. pero bueno yo soy buena en eso haha :roftl:

enserio

Aqui en Mexico la disquera nos trae locas no sabemos nada , solo dicen pidan la cancion a las estaciones de radio etc.. pero bueno yo soy buena en eso haha :roftl:

a mi me estresa no haberlo escuchado yo jaja porque mi tia puede haber entendido cualquier cosa :sneaky2: o sea, que hablaban de mika segurisimo porque ta despues de todo mi tia ubica a mika, pero me intriga que cancion pasaron y qué radio era

• 3 weeks later...

CAMPAIGN MIKA in SWU FESTIVAL BRAZIL 2010!:naughty:

Make a campaign in favor of Mika's coming to Brazil :thumb_yello: was the brainchild of Mara Cristina(MFC's member - MaraCris) who is a teacher and uses only the twitter @Marakrist to publicize the work of Mika.

And what was the "BIG IDEA?

This one:

Confirmation of the Festival SWU (stars with you) in October 2010, Itu, São Paulo city, Brazil.

Among the confirmed attendees Linking Park and awaiting confirmation Paul McCartney.

We fans of Brazil currently send messages, videos, photos, news about Mika to the organizers, who are still in contact with the artists. We have already started or site http://www.swu.com.br or twitter @Eduardo_Fischer (entrepreneur) and @swubrasil.

C'mon guys! Maybe later this year we will see Mika in Brazil for the first time !!!!"

We collaborate a lot.

Sustainability is the new world order, this project is well organized, with intense publicity through the media, combines music and art, so has everything Mika gives us, finally, I think this festival is going to happen in Brazil.

To learn more about this Festival, which was created in the international standards, with three days of events (9th, 10th and 11st October 2010) go to:

http://www.swu.com.br/pt/festival/

CAMPAIGN MIKA in SWU FESTIVAL BRAZIL 2010!:naughty:

Make a campaign in favor of Mika's coming to Brazil :thumb_yello: was the brainchild of Mara Cristina(MFC's member - MaraCris) who is a teacher and uses only the twitter @Marakrist to publicize the work of Mika.

And what was the "BIG IDEA?

This one:

Confirmation of the Festival SWU (stars with you) in October 2010, Itu, São Paulo city, Brazil.

Among the confirmed attendees Linking Park and awaiting confirmation Paul McCartney.

We fans of Brazil currently send messages, videos, photos, news about Mika to the organizers, who are still in contact with the artists. We have already started or site http://www.swu.com.br or twitter @Eduardo_Fischer (entrepreneur) and @swubrasil.

C'mon guys! Maybe later this year we will see Mika in Brazil for the first time !!!!"

We collaborate a lot.

Sustainability is the new world order, this project is well organized, with intense publicity through the media, combines music and art, so has everything Mika gives us, finally, I think this festival is going to happen in Brazil.

To learn more about this Festival, which was created in the international standards, with three days of events (9th, 10th and 11st October 2010) go to:

http://www.swu.com.br/pt/festival/

Help us...

:wub2::wub2:

That's a great idea! :thumb_yello:

Count me in :thumb_yello: I'm not world representative for Italy but I can send some e-mails to radio stations here in Italy etc... :wink2:

hey, I'm from Egypt

&i'm a huge fan of Mika's & so i talk abouy him alot... thanks to that, now i got a couple of my friends to be Mika fans as well... as well as a couple of family members :) i also post videos & songs of Mika's on Facebook, & encourage friends to see them!

Goddddddd, would I love for Mika to come to egypt :) I'd go around yelling that fact, announcing his comming :D <3

Edited by Heidi

a mi me estresa no haberlo escuchado yo jaja porque mi tia puede haber entendido cualquier cosa :sneaky2: o sea, que hablaban de mika segurisimo porque ta despues de todo mi tia ubica a mika, pero me intriga que cancion pasaron y qué radio era

y es que ahora en las estaciones ya no te contestan U.U , haha pero los locutores me recuerdan aun haha , una vez me gane un EP enuna estacion de radio y bueno encantada haha :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

Hola, Estuve hablando con la gente de Cinemag y les sugeri que hicieran un informe sobre MIKA ,espero que aprovenchen que en agosto se estrena

Kick Ass y publiquen algo sobre el :blush-anim-cl:

Saludos y visiten el foro de Uruguay:wink2:

Hola, Estuve hablando con la gente de Cinemag y les sugeri que hicieran un informe sobre MIKA ,espero que aprovenchen que en agosto se estrena

GENIAL!!!! :clap::clap: BARBARO!!! estaría mas que bueno que hicieran eso!! genial idea Ceci!!!! :boing:

Fah buenisimo! ademas ahora en este mes hay pila de estrenos en el cine y la gente esta re enganchada, estaría bueno que aprovecharan y se hablara también un poco de MIKA con lo del estreno de la película porque por ejemplo, cuando salio alicia en el país de las maravillas se hablo de Avril Lavigne, ojala que se ponga las pilas la gente de Cinemag :aah: