MFC promoters of Mika - thread for untoured and developing countries

B!anka

have send in the lovely news to 14 places (news, magz and radio stations. That includs MTV.com and the 3 MTVs here in scandinavia and VH1...) so far about the new vid, the singel, album info. all with links to mikasounds as a "proff" Have some more to send to:thumb_yello:

Edited by Dark Angel

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday, I put all of the LICM stuff in the front at the music store in the mall. The guy at the counter caught me, but instead of making me out them back, he helped me, winked, and said "I love Mika too."

:teehee:

Best.Day.Ever.

Awwwwww that's sooo nice:wub2::boing: I wish that happened around here!

I always do that stuff too:teehee:

Yesterday, I put all of the LICM stuff in the front at the music store in the mall. The guy at the counter caught me, but instead of making me out them back, he helped me, winked, and said "I love Mika too."

:teehee:

Best.Day.Ever.

I always put Mika's stuff at eye level on stores shelves, even if it means moving someone else's album/DVD out of the way.

I did not speak earlier. Shortly before formation of this thread to me have suggested to become the admin of our Russian forum and also I am admin of group on a site similar Facebook. Though I never created any communities. I like to be a simple member. In my life almost nothing has changed ). All interesting and news operatively flies in these three directions: my page, group and a forum). All that I learn about our Mika. I shall soon have the right to make my page by club. But I do not think, that I shall make. It is heavy to cope at once with three places.I see that my news are read:wink2:

It was my original small report:biggrin2:

I did not speak earlier. Shortly before formation of this thread to me have suggested to become the admin of our Russian forum and also I am admin of group on a site similar Facebook. Though I never created any communities. I like to be a simple member. In my life almost nothing has changed ). All interesting and news operatively flies in these three directions: my page, group and a forum). All that I learn about our Mika. I shall soon have the right to make my page by club. But I do not think, that I shall make. It is heavy to cope at once with three places.I see that my news are read:wink2:

It was my original small report:biggrin2:

I wish there was a place in this thread for encouragers. Everyone needs encouragement and I have been trying to offer that. I'm not from a small country so I can't represent a small country, but I do see myself as an encourager, and it's a shame there can't be a list of people who are encouragers on this thread.

ok so there have been some goooood developments here in the Isle of Man concerning Mr Mika.

i contacted the biggest and most popular local radio station (Manx Radio) and managed to get 'Blue Eyes' as the record of the week (a few weeks ago) meaning it had to be played at least once on every DJ's show per day, and the even better news is that it got really good ratings from the listeners and the DJ's themselves!

And (as if that wasn't enough!) this weeks record of the week is 'We are Golden' fab eh?!? lots of Manx love from the Isle of Man :wink2: x

Went to 4 music stores yesterday (17th) just make sure that they knew about the new album... they did!!!! But didnt know the release date so i had to help em a lil :naughty: Told one of em in one of the store (a friend of mine who works there) a lil more than just about the singel and album... Told that he have bday today. He promised me to play LICM today :biggrin2:

ooh- sounds cool... up to this day, all ive really done is tweet some magazine here about him- but no reply, i shall work harder on that

and voted for him at least twice when he came up on competitions in the radio...

I shall work harder! ive got a few ideas... :naughty:

ooh- sounds cool... up to this day, all ive really done is tweet some magazine here about him- but no reply, i shall work harder on that

and voted for him at least twice when he came up on competitions in the radio...

I shall work harder! ive got a few ideas... :naughty:

done that a lot too. Time again i think. Last time i did it to 12 places was when the name of the album changed. Some time ago ops. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

wow! i've read all the latest news about this project, and i wanna congrats all of you!!!!you've been doing a great job!!! i'm really happy we're starting to suceed in this purpose!!!

in my case, for first time, a magazine released a Mika's poster!!!!! incredible!!!

so, here,we're progressing, right now, with my friends, we're working on vote for WAG in the radio's rankings, so that,it'll be able to get the highest positions!! let's see!!!

:huglove:

• 2 weeks later...

visited 5 music stores yesterday to first of all just to check if they have it registrated the release.. one of the places didnt have any info yet :shocked: But made 3 of the places put on the old album so ppl could hear it with LICM infront so ppl knows what they were listning to and a note about his new album and when it will be out:thumb_yello:

I asked a guns n roses member who had LICM as his fave. album in 07 about what he thinks about WAG:

"Nice song! Mika has a beautiful theatrical voice, so melodic and uplifting :) Thanks for sending!

Ron"

Ron is a guntarist in GnR (also known as Bumblefoot). Was 120% sure he would write back. Sended it to Mika right after (nothing back...) (twice now... donno why)

Edited by Dark Angel