MFC promoters of Mika - thread for untoured and developing countries

B!anka

hi MFCers!:bye:

well, i've just been notices for something very good!!:wink2:

a friend of mine phoned me,telling that in one of the magazines where i sent an e-mail about Mika, has appeared in fan club's pages, THIS website!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow: yess!! when i sent the email to this magazine, i told i was a Mika's fan, and also,that i was being part of a project to promote Mika in different countries, and that these project belongs to mikafanclub.com

and they publicate this web's address in the magazine, next to a Mika's pic!!!!:wub2:

Besos!!:huglove:

That's great! I'm really happy for you! :huglove:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have "updated" some magz. and sites with the news from yesterday and Guns N Roses fans with sending em vids. and tell a lil :naughty::biggrin2:

Edit: Just got an email from one that they will post the news on their site and magz. + on another news site & updated a blog on one of Denmarks biggest news sites + send em an email for a section on their site... Not finished yet!

Edited by Dark Angel

AND i just wanna add that ive told Rolling Stone (magz and website) about it too... they owe me a favor and they know it!!!!!!:thumb_yello: can maybe even get a friends of mine (whos on tour atm.) to help a lil. He is a member of Guns N Roses but had Mikas album as his fave. in 07.... Ive helped him with supporting and promoteing... maybe he can help me a lil :)

You should be proud of yourself, Ceci, and so should we! Our plan worked! Mika is back in the media attention where he wasn't until now!

Congratulations, Ceci! :wub2:

That's just awesome!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

thank you Bianca!!:thumb_yello: i'm very proud of ti!! as well as you should be!! because we're a team!! i'm so happy we're progressing!!!!! i'll keep you in touch about the next edition of the magazine,but i have a big hope that something about Mika will appear!!!:wink2::wink2:

That's great! I'm really happy for you! :huglove:

thank you!!!!!!!:huglove::huglove: so sweet!!:wub2:

AND i just wanna add that ive told Rolling Stone (magz and website) about it too... they owe me a favor and they know it!!!!!!:thumb_yello: can maybe even get a friends of mine (whos on tour atm.) to help a lil. He is a member of Guns N Roses but had Mikas album as his fave. in 07.... Ive helped him with supporting and promoteing... maybe he can help me a lil :)

WOW!!!!!!! that would be a great opportunity!!!!!! i hope you can take that chance!!!!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I really want to congratulate everyone on this thread that

is promoting Mika in their country! You are doing a wonderful job!

Well done to all of you! Mika will be proud of you,

and I certainly am!

:thumb_yello:

Im going to do it again tomorrow (same places) when we have the new single :thumb_yello: And 1 xtra place.... there might be a few who'll bash me but what the hell... i'll survive :)

and I certainly am!

Oh, Thank you so much! These are very nice words! :biggrin2:

The thing is that the smallest intention CAN make the difference!:wink2:

and I certainly am!

aww!thank you Marilyn!!!!!!!!:biggrin2: you're words are really important for us to keep working!!!:wub2::wub2:.....Gracias!!!:thumb_yello::wink2:

Have done some more cos the single is out now.... and have already got a shock.... Not about the playing only but also cos they are useing Mika as a banner on a radio station (my local) http://www.radioslr.dk/Default.aspx?ID=10

Edit: Wanna support Mika a lil here in denmark so ive just send a few emails to magazines/newspapers/forums/requests (gaffa, bt, ekstra bladet, tv2, dr, søndags avisen, jyllands posten, rolling stones, radio slr, the voice, VH1, radio-music requests, 5 forums, 2 guns n roses members who'll prob. make a review)

Edited by Dark Angel

It's my turn to report, now.

I have sent to a popular TV magazine 2 e-mails. First time when we didn't know the name of the album and second time when we did, with a link to a website.

They posted a small article in their latest number and said: "according to the *inserts name of the website I've sent them* " It was a nice surprise to see that it worked.

so: :groupwave:

It's my turn to report, now.

I have sent to a popular TV magazine 2 e-mails. First time when we didn't know the name of the album and second time when we did, with a link to a website.

They posted a small article in their latest number and said: "according to the *inserts name of the website I've sent them* " It was a nice surprise to see that it worked.

so: :groupwave:

:thumb_yello:

Yes... that's how it works in these countries:wink2:.. Editors are actually looking for information and are usually clueless about new acts, so any additional bits and pieces help them do their job..:thumb_yello:

Have send out emails to the once ive done it to since we started this thread (here in denmark and rolling stones magz & website)... again.... sended em one last night too. But this one with a link to the myspace so they can hear it. We only had a clip before.... Will send to online news thingys when we have the vid. too....

God bless the places im sending too :naughty:

Have send out emails to the once ive done it to since we started this thread (here in denmark and rolling stones magz & website)... again.... sended em one last night too. But this one with a link to the myspace so they can hear it. We only had a clip before.... Will send to online news thingys when we have the vid. too....

God bless the places im sending too :naughty:

yeah :blink::naughty:

yeah :blink::naughty:

Its called promotion :roftl: And i want em to hear and tell other about it and of course post about it on their sites ect. Know by now from the once ive send today that it will be on 3 sites and 1 big news paper about it :)

Ive done this kinda crazy s***** for years. Just with another dude

Its called promotion :roftl: And i want em to hear and tell other about it and of course post about it on their sites ect. Know by now from the once ive send today that it will be on 3 sites and 1 big news paper about it :)

Ive done this kinda crazy s***** for years. Just with another dude

woooooow :teehee: