EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My Mika 14 with donnnnnut :naughty:

Miss.roxy your drawing looks wonderful again! This is your 14th Mika drawing... oh my you are so fast ánd good.

The weird thing with your drawings is that the real Mika draws my attention, and not the drawing itself. When I draw by myself I only see the drawing itself, the outlines and the pencil stripes... when I look at your pictures I see a black and white photo. That's really special I think :wub2:

Miss.roxy your drawing looks wonderful again! This is your 14th Mika drawing... oh my you are so fast ánd good.

The weird thing with your drawings is that the real Mika draws my attention, and not the drawing itself. When I draw by myself I only see the drawing itself, the outlines and the pencil stripes... when I look at your pictures I see a black and white photo. That's really special I think :wub2:

Oh, i never realized that :wub2: Thank you so much!

WOW :shocked::jawdrop: It's amazing!!

This one was really fast, I drew it in something bout hour and half only :thumb_yello:

OMG !! :shocked:

I love love it ! ! ! ! !

and your sig too !! :a ah::wub2::mf_lustslow:

thank you :huglove: I tried w my sign :wink2:

OMG :jawdrop:

AMAZING

you're a TRUE artist Miss.Roxy, sooo tallented

Oh thank you so much! :blush-anim-cl:

I still laugh on words like "true artist" or "genius" ... :aah: Cause you all are so kind to me!! I´m sure it´s not exactly the truth.. :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: mika with dumb hair.

picture.php?albumid=53&pictureid=8116

I really like it!:thumb_yello:

You really should! You should make a great portrait for him!

All my drawings are for him. :aah: i don´t wanna keep them, It´s Mika on drawings, it just belongs to him. :thumb_yello: I was supposed to give them to Mika in Prague, but gig was cancelled, so I´m waiting paitently for second chance to see him.. :sneaky2:

:wink2: Cross your fingers :wink2:

All my drawings are for him. :aah: i don´t wanna keep them, It´s Mika on drawings, it just belongs to him. :thumb_yello: I was supposed to give them to Mika in Prague, but gig was cancelled, so I´m waiting paitently for second chance to see him.. :sneaky2:

:wink2: Cross your fingers :wink2:

That would be amazing!

• 2 weeks later...
Ok so I wanted to put a pic of my drawing it's a real FAILURE ahhaha it scares the hell outta me :naughty: but I had to try at least

crisartmikafail.png

he really looks like a clown on purpose:shocked: ahahahahahaa:roftl:

Oh, it´s not that bad! :thumb_yello:

Every part of it, eye, nose, mouth, they look like Mika´s own.. But I think It´s not that exact, you understand, maybe proportions aren´t perfect. But he DOESN´T look like a clown! :aah: