Mika's Fancy Chicken (mfc)

Kavi

Right you lot - shall explain the mystery of chicken to night to you - being that I am the owner of the video submitted and an oldling!!!

One friday night us olides were chatting in our thread - some of us a bit tipsy - the chat got onto the subject of "S*X" - a lot of us had never been on a forum before so didnt know we couldnt type that word in.

So lo and behold the mods appeared and told us to change it - for some reason it became Chicken and then we went off on the chicken nuggets chicken to night thing etc.. and it stuck..

We knew that Mika sometimes reads the threads and that he knows some of us oldies - so when he started having the chicken outfit on during the gigis we thought it was rather ironic!

Roll on a few weeks and me and my two kids are due to meet up with other MFCers for the Big Girl Video shoot. Following a discsussion with the oldies it was decided that our pressie for Mika was to be a fluffy chicken signed from us - do you know how difficult to find a fluffy chicken outside of easter season!!

So we duley went to filming and during a break I went up to Mika and gave him the pressie and explained the meaning behind the chicken - he said he had seen some our chats and thought we were mad!! we had a laugh about chicken tonight and I said could he do it to camera for us oldies.

This joking carried on thru the day with Mika singing I feel like chicken tonight whenever I was unable to access my camera - him with a V knowing cheeky smile - even saying "ha - no camera now" and then singing it!!

When I did have the camera out he would say "No not gonna do it now - I know you want to post in on the web!" - as if!!

So at the end of the day when he was signing all our stuff I asked again while I was filming - and that is what you have seen :him V cheekily saying - "NO! No chicken tonight!!!"

For further ref - I went to the ICA gig on Sunday night (Thanks Saraloo!). He wore the outfit - I shouted out I feel like chicken tonight - he came over to our side of the stage and gave us that Look!!!

Bumped into him on the way out and apologised for my out burst at which point he laughed and said "you really must stop doing that!" and then he said my kids were really

cool on the video - especially my boy Theo!!! (green stripey t shirt - did the hand flip in the 1st version!)

So there you go - the original Chicken meaning and story - does that make me No.1 now? :)

Carri x x x x x

Edited by carrinevie
Well - if it's in the FAQ's I'd better spell check!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Right ypu lot - shall explain the mystery of chicken to night to you - being that I am the video submitted and an oldling!!!

One friday night us olides were chatting in our thread - some of us a bit tipsy - the chat got onto the subject of "S*X" - a lot of us had never been on a forum before so didnt know we couldnt type that word in.

So lo and behold the mods appeared and told us to change it - for some reason it became Chicken and then we weont off on the chicken nuggets chicken to night etc.. and it stuck..

We knew that Mika sometimes reads the threads and that he knows some of us oldies - so when he started having the chicken outfit on during the gigis we thought it was rather ironic!

Roll on a few weeks and me and my two kids are due to meet up with other MFCers for the Big Girl Video shoot. Following a discsussion with the oldies it was decisded that our pressie for Mika was to be a fluffy chicken signed from us - do you know hhow difficult to find a fluffy chicken outside of easter season!!

So we duley went to filming and during a break I went up to Mika and gave him the pressie and explained the meaning behind the chicken - he said he had seen some our chats and thought we were mad!! we had a laugh about chicken tonight and I said could he do it to camera for us oldies.

This joking carried on thru the day with Mika singing I feel like chicken tonight whnenever I was unable to access my camera - him with a V knowing cheeky smile - even saying ha - no camera now and singing it!!

When I did have the camera out he woudl say "No not gonna do it now - I know you want to post in on the web!" - as if!!

So at the end of the day when he was singing all our stuff I asked again while I was filming - and that is what you have seen - him V cheekily saying - NO No chicken tonight!!!

For further ref - I wne to the ICA gig on Sunday night. He wore the outfit - I shouted out I fee;l like chicekn tonight - he came over and gave us that Look!!!

Bumped into him on the way out and apologised for my out burst at which point he laughed and said "you really must stop dpoing that!" and then he said my kids were really

cool on the video - espceially my boy Theo!!!

So there you go - the original Chicken meaning and story - does that make me No.1 now? :)

Carri x x x x x

Thanks for explanation, I kinda start understanding this chicken thing:blink:

Poor Mika must be really going mad if he reads this forum :shocked::naughty::roftl:

Right ypu lot - shall explain the mystery of chicken to night to you - being that I am the video submitted and an oldling!!!

So lo and behold the mods appeared and told us to change it - for some reason it became Chicken and then we weont off on the chicken nuggets chicken to night etc.. and it stuck..

Roll on a few weeks and me and my two kids are due to meet up with other MFCers for the Big Girl Video shoot. Following a discsussion with the oldies it was decisded that our pressie for Mika was to be a fluffy chicken signed from us - do you know hhow difficult to find a fluffy chicken outside of easter season!!

This joking carried on thru the day with Mika singing I feel like chicken tonight whnenever I was unable to access my camera - him with a V knowing cheeky smile - even saying ha - no camera now and singing it!!

When I did have the camera out he woudl say "No not gonna do it now - I know you want to post in on the web!" - as if!!

So at the end of the day when he was singing all our stuff I asked again while I was filming - and that is what you have seen - him V cheekily saying - NO No chicken tonight!!!

For further ref - I wne to the ICA gig on Sunday night. He wore the outfit - I shouted out I fee;l like chicekn tonight - he came over and gave us that Look!!!

Bumped into him on the way out and apologised for my out burst at which point he laughed and said "you really must stop dpoing that!" and then he said my kids were really

Carri x x x x x

You are LEGEND my friend.

Can I also just add - that as he knows about the chicken - can we not push it too much - ie keep mentioning it to him - I think he understood it as the joke it was regarding the forum and so he had a laugh about it but dont think we should haunt him with it! xxx

:bleh:

I don't know.

It was this women who was addicted to eating chicken!

She loves it so much that it was taking over her life!

HAHAH

x

What a sicko....

hahaha

Carri x x x x x

Oh, Carri, for that I adore you! It's hilarious how Mika teased you all day with the sly sing-about-chicken-when-the-camera-is-not-there ploy! What "look" exactly did he give you after your outburst at the ICA gig? I was going to pop into the Oldlings Thread and enquire about the chicken backstory but it seems that you read my mind. :lol3:

Can I also just add - that as he knows about the chicken - can we not push it too much - ie keep mentioning it to him - I think he understood it as the joke it was regarding the forum and so he had a laugh about it but dont think we should haunt him with it! xxx

Wise idea! OK, Ioana, you might want to put off the plan. :naughty:

Furthermore, I just remembered that Mika said that chicken nuggets are one of his guilty pleasures. :lmfao:

Carri x x x x x

I agree....that you are a legend. :punk: Thanks for sharing your story and getting us all straightened up on the matter. I was sure when I was watching the "no chicken tonight" video that Mika knew exactly what he was talking about. I also think he knows exactly what he is talking about when he says we are "mad" here. WE are a wee bit crazy, huh?:biggrin2:

But we are Mika fans, wouldn't we have to be a bit nutty?:mf_rosetinted:

I agree. We shouldn't haunt him with it. He might get a bit too weirded out by us. hah

Carri x x x x x

thanks that brought a smile to my face 4 some reason. gah he's soo cute and childish...enjoying that it wasn't on cam and laughing...we'll get the proof someday...thanks for clearing up everything..gahh he knows *runs and hides and changes name* :blush-anim-cl:

well now that we know he knows........this is the furthest i'll go with the chicken (meaning the thread). mika if you r reading, this (thread) is a joke :blush-anim-cl:

i can't get over how he was taunting u guys bout it wen the cam was off!!!!

btw he was singing that in the streets there or was it at a gig he had that day?

Ohhh please can i join :D xx

Hmmm.... ah how the chickeness has spread.

*puts hand in air*

I think I need to join this thread please

lol shezzy..i had added u some time ago....i think ur no 12.

soangel added :thumb_yello: