2011 - MIKA @ Festival Mares Vivas, Oporto, Portugal 16 July - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

Fmbm

I was lucky enough to have this amazing bunch of Cranberries fans in front of me, Liliana's boyfriend was front row, and we ended up giving one of those girls his spot to see Cranberries, and they gave us their front row spots after their gig. I love you greek girls who gave Dolores the floweeeeers! :aah: They were extremely firendly, and it was a win-win situation. :biggrin2:

I'm one of those girls.. (I'm not greek though :teehee:)

I really wanna thank you girls and guys... you've been so nice! If there ever is a Cranberries/Mika combo concert again... Hopefully we will meet you there again then :P

Also thanks for the links with pics... were The Cranberries were also... there were few new ones for me ;-)

The girls that were greek are saying Hi to all of you ;)

Thanks again! :thumb_yello:

Can I just say that the highlight of this gig was meeting all the framazing Portuguese and Spanish fans, you know who you are:wub2:

And my American friends of course ya'll:mf_rosetinted:

Awwwwwwwwww....:huglove:

I really wanna thank you girls and guys... you've been so nice! If there ever is a Cranberries/Mika combo concert again... Hopefully we will meet you there again then :P

Also thanks for the links with pics... were The Cranberries were also... there were few new ones for me ;-)

Yes, the Greek girls were right next to me, and you were next to them right? :biggrin2: from...Croatia? I remember Dolores saying it during the concert! :wub2:

Thank you so much for everything! I saw you had a great time during Cranberries' gig, I'm happy for you! Maybe we'll meet again someday, who knows!

For you:

285132_10150251536563049_533858048_7357853_5492138_n.jpg

285589_10150251536598049_533858048_7357854_5515220_n.jpg

281433_10150251536633049_533858048_7357855_2018834_n.jpg

:huglove:

Awwwwwwwwwww, Cranberries fans posting on Mika's fanclub....:wub2:

Oooh thanks for the pics!! I don't have any Mika pics for you :( We were so dead after the gig, that we left right away (plus the fact that I had a plane to catch lol)

I'm not from Croatia either lol, I'm from Holland... I was the one between the 2 greek girls ;) the one that was actually on the second row... the one you guys moved for ;)

Oooh thanks for the pics!! I don't have any Mika pics for you :( We were so dead after the gig, that we left right away (plus the fact that I had a plane to catch lol)

I'm not from Croatia either lol, I'm from Holland... I was the one between the 2 greek girls ;) the one that was actually on the second row... the one you guys moved for ;)

Aw yeeeeeeeees! Remember now! :aah: (had no idea you were dutch, though! One of the girls told me "we came from Greece", so I assumed you were all Greek...well at least until Dolores said "I see some nice people from Croatia here!" Then I got confused! LOL)

No problem about the pics, I can imagine how dead you were (we were too :teehee:)!

Edited by Mary

Aw yeeeeeeeees! Remember now! :aah: (had no idea you were dutch, though! One of the girls told me "we came from Greece", so I assumed you were all Greek...well at least until Dolores said "I see some nice people from Croatia here!" Then I got confused! LOL)

No problem about the pics, I can imagine how dead you were (we were too :teehee:)!

LOL at the point where she said some people from Croatia we were suddenly all from Croatia hahaha

But yeah, I should really stop spamming this thread now :wink2:

I hope you all enjoyed the show... even with this freaking long waiting :shocked:

LOL at the point where she said some people from Croatia we were suddenly all from Croatia hahaha

I hope you all enjoyed the show... even with this freaking long waiting :shocked:

And with the rain...and the Tindersticks... :teehee:

It was really hard, but worth it in the end! :wink2: We had a great time!

Thanks for showing up here, feel free to pop in every once in a while! :naughty:

And with the rain...and the Tindersticks... :teehee:

It was really hard, but worth it in the end! :wink2: We had a great time!

Thanks for showing up here, feel free to pop in every once in a while! :naughty:

Are you trying to persuade Cranberries fans to become Mika fans????:mf_rosetinted:

:bow: Beautiful!! Wow thank you!

:huglove: love your cake!!!! :wub2:

Yes, Mary, the cake was divine

Meeting Mika, in a non-M&G:

"It's a penguin!

ROOOOOOOSE WHERE'S ROOOOOSE?

Oh...it's a pigeon..."

:roftl:

I loved that he was like "pigeon" and it was a dove... :roftl:

also, ROSEEEE! hahahaha

Long wait? I'll say. Tindersticks. :mf_rosetinted: