2011 - MIKA @ Festival Mares Vivas, Oporto, Portugal 16 July - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

Fmbm

You have to come back for a more relaxed gig and you'll like us more! :aah:

I moved away. It was no use. I didn't even tried to join to the group pic, since I only had a place near the floor, so I wouldn't appear anyway.

Now that I'm thinking I could ruin all the photographs, If I had jumped to the front of each camera. :roftl:

I definately will!

I was tempted to do this:

tumblr_lm9uftQWLd1qew4x1.gif

But I restrained myself:mf_rosetinted:

This pic pretty much sums up the excitement felt during the whole concert:

maresvivas_2011_16jul_tindersticks03.jpg

:floor: :floor:

yeah.... as if you can see Cranberries and Mika and skip those tindersticks... :shun:

tindersticks are the worst thing EVER. you can youtube them if you dare :mf_rosetinted:

Have fun! Don't jump too much during the song, you might get hurt! :floor:

I'm legit crying right now. :lmao:

I definately will!

I was tempted to do this:

tumblr_lm9uftQWLd1qew4x1.gif

But I restrained myself:mf_rosetinted:

We kept cheering in the middle of the songs just because there was nothing better to do. :mf_rosetinted:

Have fun! Don't jump too much during the song, you might get hurt! :floor:

Oh. My. God!!!!

*stops after 1:15*

does he ever sing?!?!

AND WHATS WITH THE HEAD MOVE?!??? :lmfao:!!!! He looks like hes gonba fall asleep on his own music:roftl:

Oh. My. God!!!!

*stops after 1:15*

does he ever sing?!?!

AND WHATS WITH THE HEAD MOVE?!??? :lmfao:!!!! He looks like hes gonba fall asleep on his own music:roftl:

Wouldn't have blamed him:naughty:

Wouldn't have blamed him:naughty:

:lmfao:!!!!!!

Singer: ok guys, tons of mika fangurls on front row. Lets calm them down

*band plays music*

Drumer: erm boss? Theyre not just calmed down. I think they all fell asleep:blink:

Singer: shhhh im in a nice headmove now!

Was it like that?? Cause we thought he was saying: (in his "own" language):

are you good? (like "are you hot"?)

Mika: :blink:

guy: Are you hot?

Mika: I´m "fine" (ben) :aah:

guy: no,you are hot!!!

Mika: :aah::aah: Ok :aah::aah:

Well, my second vid. I didn´t take pics, just got my pic signed by stretching arm, never got to talk to him and left when I cut the video. Anyway I had nothing to tell to him, but it was quite obvious that there were people with me who wanted to talk to him but since people who had been talking to Mika 9458384758394574857 times never moved on, stayed front row :mf_rosetinted: and avoided all of us to reach to him. Again I´m not complaining cause I had nothing to say with my freaking fluent amazing english :mf_rosetinted:, but well, yeah... whatever.

You can see in the vid how things went.

[YOUTUBE]6B5qim2xUPs[/YOUTUBE]

YAY!

Saw when I gave him the bee necklace, love that smile:wub2:

Zem beotches didn't move so I got bored:mf_rosetinted:

You could've used the brush to leave a mark not only on the pic, but on some faces... :mf_rosetinted:

Damn I'm getting violent!

*turns Rocky theme song off*

Now...as I was saying... :angel_not:

You could've used the brush to leave a mark not only on the pic, but on some faces... :mf_rosetinted:

Damn I'm getting violent!

*turns Rocky theme song off*

Now...as I was saying... :angel_not:

I was tempted...but it might have ruined my brush:mf_rosetinted:

Mika fez parar a chuva

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/lazer/musica/mika-fez-parar-a-chuva

Na última noite da nona edição do Marés Vivas, a chuva decidiu brindar a brilhante actuação de Aurea e não deu tréguas até ao final do seu concerto. Sem dar descanso aos festivaleiros, continuou pela noite de sábado dentro e as nuvens só se acalmaram no início do concerto de Mika – a grande figura da noite, que fechou o festival em grande na Praia do Cabedelo, em Vila Nova de Gaia.

Vinte e três mil resistiram ao frio e à chuva e assistiram aos concertos da última noite do festival, começando com Tindesticks, que contaram com uma plateia bastante favorável, embora não muito eufórica.

The Cranberries foram os senhores que se seguiram, e o público delirou com músicas bem conhecidas de uma das bandas mais aguardadas d o festival.

Com o público bem regado pelos céus enfurecidos doNorte e ansioso por ouvir Mika, eis que ele surgiu para o último concerto da noite, num palco que se apresentou decorado com quadros antigos e um candelabro de cristais - com as roupas dos artistas a combinarem com o cenário.

Mika deu espectáculo e tocou músicas que os fãs cantaram em coro, como ‘Relax, Take it Easy’ ou ‘Big Girl You Are Beautiful’, voltando ao palco para acabar com ‘Lollipop’.

2011-07-18002109_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$ce691839-3780-4d95-87e0-9b3e9b1b5bd1$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1.jpg

Thanks for posting @Kumazzz :huglove: :huglove:

Here's the translation :biggrin2:

Mika stops the rain

On the last night of the ninth edition of Baywatch, the rain decided to toast the brilliant performance of Aurea and gave no respite until the end of his concert. Without giving festival-goers to rest, continued Saturday night in the clouds and calmed down only at the beginning of Mika's concert - the big picture of the night, which closed the festival in large Cabedelo Beach in Vila Nova de Gaia.

Twenty-three thousand survived the cold and rain and watched the concert last night of the festival, starting with Tindesticks, who told an audience with very favorable, though not very excited.

The Cranberries were the following lords, and the audience went wild with well-known songs of one of the most anticipated bands of the festival.

With the public well-watered by the angry heavens of the North and eager to listen to Mika, behold, he came to the concert last night, who performed on stage decorated with old paintings and a crystal chandelier - with clothes to match the artists with scenario.

Mika gave the show and played songs the fans sang in unison, like 'Relax, Take it Easy' or 'Big Girl You Are Beautiful', returning to the stage to finish with 'Lollipop'.

Edited by BiaIchihara

Mika fez parar a chuva

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/lazer/musica/mika-fez-parar-a-chuva

Na última noite da nona edição do Marés Vivas, a chuva decidiu brindar a brilhante actuação de Aurea e não deu tréguas até ao final do seu concerto. Sem dar descanso aos festivaleiros, continuou pela noite de sábado dentro e as nuvens só se acalmaram no início do concerto de Mika – a grande figura da noite, que fechou o festival em grande na Praia do Cabedelo, em Vila Nova de Gaia.

Vinte e três mil resistiram ao frio e à chuva e assistiram aos concertos da última noite do festival, começando com Tindesticks, que contaram com uma plateia bastante favorável, embora não muito eufórica.

The Cranberries foram os senhores que se seguiram, e o público delirou com músicas bem conhecidas de uma das bandas mais aguardadas d o festival.

Com o público bem regado pelos céus enfurecidos doNorte e ansioso por ouvir Mika, eis que ele surgiu para o último concerto da noite, num palco que se apresentou decorado com quadros antigos e um candelabro de cristais - com as roupas dos artistas a combinarem com o cenário.

Mika deu espectáculo e tocou músicas que os fãs cantaram em coro, como ‘Relax, Take it Easy’ ou ‘Big Girl You Are Beautiful’, voltando ao palco para acabar com ‘Lollipop’.

2011-07-18002109_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$ce691839-3780-4d95-87e0-9b3e9b1b5bd1$$img_carrouselTopHomepage$$pt$$1.jpg

Awww :wub2: Great review! The title is "Mika stops the rain" :biggrin2:

They basically say people stood there, even with the bad weather, to wait for Mika, and that he was the best act of the night!