2011 - MIKA @ Festival Mares Vivas, Oporto, Portugal 16 July - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

Fmbm

Why do I look horrible in all the pictures these photographers took? :mf_rosetinted:

Because you had been out in the rain and cold (and a Tindersticks gig) for 78560283765278678126342 hours? :teehee:

We all looked like s***, I feel your pain! :roftl:

For the first time I´m watching all the vids and I don´t remember being there :boxed:

That's called "The Tindersticks curse". Your brains just fried and your memory was erased. :hypo:

I perfectly remember everything less Mika :boxed:

I often find when I see a vid of a gig I've been to, I'm thinking "I don't remember that :blink:" :naughty: or "I didn't see that, he was on the other side of the stage then".

Mind you I am so short I probably don't see most of the performance anyway :wink2:

I often find when I see a vid of a gig I've been to, I'm thinking "I don't remember that :blink:" :naughty: or "I didn't see that, he was on the other side of the stage then".

Mind you I am so short I probably don't see most of the performance anyway :wink2:

:aah:

But I´m tall, I was front row and still :boxed: I can´t remember most of what I´ve seen on vids....

I guess I´m just getting old :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

But I´m tall, I was front row and still :boxed: I can´t remember most of what I´ve seen on vids....

I guess I´m just getting old :mf_rosetinted:

:sneaky2: being old has nothing to do with it.

Are you sure you're watching the right vids?