2011 - MIKA @ Festival Mares Vivas, Oporto, Portugal 16 July - REPORTS/PICTURES/VIDEOS

Fmbm

It was so nice to meet you guys !

YOU ROCK !

I met amazing people ad i'll never forget this gig. The meet up , the sprints , the Tindesticks , the bad weather and of course the show. :aah:

Thanks for posting @Kumazzz :huglove: :huglove:

Here's the translation :biggrin2:

Mika stops the rain

On the last night of the ninth edition of Baywatch, the rain decided to toast the brilliant performance of Aurea and gave no respite until the end of his concert. Without giving festival-goers to rest, continued Saturday night in the clouds and calmed down only at the beginning of Mika's concert - the big picture of the night, which closed the festival in large Cabedelo Beach in Vila Nova de Gaia.

Twenty-three thousand survived the cold and rain and watched the concert last night of the festival, starting with Tindesticks, who told an audience with very favorable, though not very excited.

The Cranberries were the following lords, and the audience went wild with well-known songs of one of the most anticipated bands of the festival.

With the public well-watered by the angry heavens of the North and eager to listen to Mika, behold, he came to the concert last night, who performed on stage decorated with old paintings and a crystal chandelier - with clothes to match the artists with scenario.

Mika gave the show and played songs the fans sang in unison, like 'Relax, Take it Easy' or 'Big Girl You Are Beautiful', returning to the stage to finish with 'Lollipop'.

Thanks a lot for the translation. :flowers2:

It was so nice to meet you guys !

YOU ROCK !

I met amazing people ad i'll never forget this gig. The meet up , the sprints , the Tindesticks , the bad weather and of course the show. :aah:

:huglove:

festivaispt

http://www.festivaispt.org/6924-reportagem-mares-vivas-16-julho-dia-3/

Após uma intensa luta contra o vento na montagem do cenário para a actuação de Mika é então que por volta da 1h, a banda começa a invadir o palco decorado com quadros de molduras douradas, que nos faziam retornar ao século XVIII. Até mesmo os trajes dos artistas se enquadravam no cenário. Após a análise das suas passagens anteriores por Portugal, podíamos prever que as expectativas para o concerto fossem no mínimo elevadas. É então que o cantor pop faz explodir a alvoroçada plateia com Relax. De notar que durante todo o concerto não houve música que o público não soubesse trautear. O seu poder teatral e a sua voz exímia continuaram com Big girls you are beautiful, após o cantor se dirigir ao público num português quase perfeito para dizer “Eu sei que estão molhados, eu sei que está frio, but in 10 minutes you’re not gonna ****ing care!”. O cantor libanês com as suas letras melodramáticas e divertidas fazia o público delirar. Mika elogiou o público português, dizendo sermos um dos melhores da Europa e seguiu para Dr. John mostrando a sua faceta mais plácida e sentimentalista. Ouviu-se ainda Blue eyes, Billy Brown e Rain quando já tinha parado de chover. Mika não parava de interagir com o público e continuava a sua festa no Cabedelo. Blame It On The Girls foi a próxima, seguida de Happy Ending que em jeito de balada fez o público aquietar. Seguiu-se We are strong e Love today que mais uma vez puseram toda a multidão a mover-se. Após agradecer novamente à plateia surge um teatro alusivo a Marie Antoinette e canta-se Tennage dreams em que já se conseguiam ver bem as estrelas no céu de Gaia. Surge então no fim a aguardada Grace Kelly ainda antes do encore. Este que surgiu sem carecer de muitos pedidos surpreendeu-nos com um tema recente em francês Elle me dit. Logo de seguida Lollipop para encerrar. Não faltou quase nada a este espectáculo, tendo Mika quase percorrido a sua discografia de uma ponta à outra. O público agradece.

festivaispt1.jpg

festivaispt2.jpg

festivaispt3.jpg

festivaispt4.jpg

festivaispt5.jpg

festivaispt6.jpg

festivaispt7.jpg

festivaispt8.jpg

festivaispt9.jpg

festivaispt10.jpg

festivaispt11.jpg

festivaispt12.jpg

FESTIVAIS

http://www.festivais.info/reportagem-festival-mares-vivas-2011/

Gararie ( MFCers in this pics )

http://galeria.festivaisdeverao.com/#/content/Festivais/Mares%20Vivas/Mares%20Vivas%202011/16%20de%20Julho%20de%202011/Mika_08.jpg

O artista Mika, que passou por Portugal na edição 2010 do festival Sudoeste TMN e, em Outubro passado pelas festas académicas de Coimbra, encerrou o palco principal no último dia do Festival Marés Vivas no 16 de Julho. Numa noite marcada pela chuva miudinha até à 3ª música do concerto, Mika conseguiu motivar cerca de 22 mil pessoas a ficar até ao final do espectáculo que durou cerca de 1h30, debaixo de uma “brisa” cortante. Num palco decorado com falsos quadros antigos, um candelabro de cristal e com a banda vestida a rigor, a banda recebeu no seu “palácio” o calor de um público recheado de fãs incondicionais.

A dar entrada, soou o esperado tema “Relax, Take it Easy”, levando ao rubro a assistência. Sem deixar esmorecer os ânimos, seguiu-se a música “Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)” e “Stuck in the Middle”. Na quarta música Mika sobre para cima do piano, mostrando mais uma vez que com “pouco” faz muito espectáculo. Aproveita para elogiar a multidão e falar pequenas frases em Português, conquistando ainda mais a simpatia do público. Dividiu o público em duas partes e propôs uma canção ao despique, para introduzir o próximo tema “Blame It On the Girls”. A noite ficou marcada pelos sucessivos êxitos das tabelas de vendas, tais como “We are Golden”, “Rain” (coincidente com o clima da noite), “Grace Kelly” e “Love Me”, “Lollipop” e uma música entoada em língua francesa. Uma noite a recordar.

Article & pics : festivaispt

festivaispt

http://www.festivaispt.org/6924-reportagem-mares-vivas-16-julho-dia-3/

After an intense struggle against the wind in setting the scene for the role of Mika is then around 1 am, the band begins to invade the stage decorated with paintings of gilded frames, which made us return to the eighteenth century. Even the costumes of the artists fit into the scenario. After analyzing the previous passages by Portugal, we could predict that the expectations for the concert were at least high. It is then that the pop singer blows the audience buzzing with Relax. Please note that throughout the concert there was no music that the public does not know hum.

His theatrical power and continued with his voice excels Big girls you are beautiful, after the singer addressing the audience in an almost perfect Portuguese to say "I know they are wet, I know it's cold, but you're not in 10 minutes gonna **** ing care. " The Lebanese singer with its melodramatic lyrics and entertaining the audience was delirious. Mika praised the Portuguese public, saying we are one of the best in Europe and went to Dr. John showing its most placid and sentiment. There was still Blue eyes, Brown and Billy Rain when it had stopped raining.

Mika did not stop to interact with the public and his party remained in Cabedelo. Blame It On The Girls was next, followed by Happy Ending in a kind of ballad that had the crowd quiet. It was followed by ''We are strong'' and ''Love Today'' and once again put the whole crowd moving. After thanking the audience again arises a theater allusion to Marie Antoinette and sung ''Tennage dreams'' that already could see the stars in the sky of Gaia. Then comes the long awaited end to Grace Kelly even before the encore. It appeared without missing many requests, without having surprised us with a recent theme in French Elle me dit. Lollipop immediately afterwards to finish. Nothing has missed in this show, having traveled nearly Mika their discography one end to another. The public appreciates.

Edited by BiaIchihara

Article & pics: FESTIVALS

FESTIVALS

Gararie (MFCers in this pics)

http://galeria.festivaisdeverao.com/#/content/Festivais/Mares%20Vivas/Mares%20Vivas%202011/16%20de%20Julho%20de%202011/Mika_08.jpg

The artist Mika, who went through Portugal in the 2010 edition of TMN and Southwest festival last October by the Coimbra academic parties, closed the main stage on the last day of the Marpes Vivas Festival on July 16th. One evening marked by light rain to the 3rd music concert, Mika managed to motivate some 22 thousand people to stay until the end of the show which lasted about 1:30 a.m., under a "breeze" cutting. On a stage decorated with fake old paintings, a crystal chandelier and the band dressed up, the band got in the "palace" the heat of an audience full of fans.

The inputting, sounded the expected theme of "Relax, Take it Easy", leading to redness assistance. Without leaving the fading spirits, followed by the song "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" and "Stuck in the Middle". In the fourth song on Mika up the piano, showing once more that with a "little" makes a lot of show. Takes the opportunity to praise the crowd and speak short sentences in Portuguese, gaining even more public sympathy. He divided the audience into two parts and one song to despique proposed to introduce the next song "Blame It On The Girls." The night was marked by successive hits the charts, such as "We Are Golden," "Rain" (coinciding with the mood of the evening), "Grace Kelly" and "Love Me," "Lollipop" and a song sung in French. A night to remember.

Edited by BiaIchihara

Article & pics: FESTIVALS

FESTIVALS

http://www.festivais.info/reportagem...es-vivas-2011/

Gararie (MFCers in this pics)

http://galeria.festivaisdeverao.com/...11/Mika_08.jpg

The artist Mika, who went through Portugal in the 2010 edition of TMN and Southwest festival last October by the Coimbra academic parties, closed the main stage on the last day of the Marpes Vivas Festival on July 16th. One evening marked by light rain to the 3rd music concert, Mika managed to motivate some 22 thousand people to stay until the end of the show which lasted about 1:30 a.m., under a "breeze" cutting. On a stage decorated with fake old paintings, a crystal chandelier and the band dressed up, the band got in the "palace" the heat of an audience full of fans.

The inputting, sounded the expected theme of "Relax, Take it Easy", leading to redness assistance. Without leaving the fading spirits, followed by the song "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)" and "Stuck in the Middle". In the fourth song on Mika up the piano, showing once more that with a "little" makes a lot of show. Takes the opportunity to praise the crowd and speak short sentences in Portuguese, gaining even more public sympathy. He divided the audience into two parts and one song to despique proposed to introduce the next song "Blame It On The Girls." The night was marked by successive hits the charts, such as "We Are Golden," "Rain" (coinciding with the mood of the evening), "Grace Kelly" and "Love Me," "Lollipop" and a song sung in French. A night to remember.

Bia, I can't see these information :dunno:

some pics from the galeria

Mika_01.jpg

Wow, thank you, I know all of them.My daughter on the left, Fran the lollipop boy, Carol, Rosa's sister Loliloves music with hat her mother and Elisa..and the boy with glasses, I don't know his name.I was back to the Lollipop boy,I'm a little bit shy :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Mikasister

Mika_01.jpg

Wow, thank you, I know all of them.My daughter on the left, Fran the lollipop boy, Carol, Rosa's sister Loliloves music with hat her mother and Elisa..and the boy with glasses, I don't know his name.I was back to the Lollipop boy,I'm a little bit shy :blush-anim-cl:

I think the guy wearing glasses is Luke, isn't???

Edited by BiaIchihara

Thank you!:thumb_yello:

We were wet, wet, wet as you can see :mf_rosetinted:

Yes I see, but I still can't associate everybody with the names, just recognize the Lollipop boy and Luke (are you between the two boys??? and are your daughter wearing purple over her head???) :aah: :aah: :aah:

Yes I see, but I still can't associate everybody with the names, just recognize the Lollipop boy and Luke (are you between the two boys??? and are your daughter wearing purple over her head???) :aah: :aah: :aah:

Between two boys there's Elisa, and you can see my daugher's face clearly with purple over her head :wink2:

Mika_01.jpg

That's Lukey :wub2: