Mika's little sister name

teremola

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it is really strange! but unless her name is allegra and she gets called zuleika? i was introduced like 'this is mika's younger sister, zulieka'. there must be some crossed wires some where .... also fortune is the youngest. he's in the year at school that they do gcses. year 11? and zulieka is in year 13 or upper sixth i think. hope this isn't too confusing!

it is really strange! but unless her name is allegra and she gets called zuleika? i was introduced like 'this is mika's younger sister, zulieka'. there must be some crossed wires some where .... also fortune is the youngest. he's in the year at school that they do gcses. year 11? and zulieka is in year 13 or upper sixth i think. hope this isn't too confusing!

i sweeear zuleika is like 8 years old!! and i'm pretty sure allegra isn't 8. who introduced u to allegra? or 'zuleika' in that case

• 1 month later...

Hiya my name is lyra and I'm new here! I love MIKA, he is the coolest. I know this thread hasn't been active for a while, but as I know Zuleika, I thought I could help with your questions. Yasmine and Paloma are the elder of the THREE penniman sisters. Zuleika is the youngest sister (she USED to be called by her middle name ALLEGRA). Fortune, (pronounced FOR-TUNE-AY) is the youngest and Mika's brother, not sister lol!

Hiya my name is lyra and I'm new here! I love MIKA, he is the coolest. I know this thread hasn't been active for a while, but as I know Zuleika, I thought I could help with your questions. Yasmine and Paloma are the elder of the THREE penniman sisters. Zuleika is the youngest sister (she USED to be called by her middle name ALLEGRA). Fortune, (pronounced FOR-TUNE-AY) is the youngest and Mika's brother, not sister lol!

this makes me even more confused now :naughty: buttt i did see there was 'zuleika's' email on one of mika's drawings and the little cousin of his couldn't possible have an email at that age (espesh since the drawings were made a few years ago) so guess zuleika is the name...:blink: i'm still so confused lol

welcome to the forum btw :biggrin2:

Yes, that's what I was thinking...that her name was ZULEIKA ALLEGRA...thanks for the help Lyra!

Thank you Lyra & welcome on board!!!

Now I understand why it's written in one of the song Zuleika Penniman:thumb_yello:

First I thought it was his mum:bleh: & I found even more strange that it could be his cousin's name...

An other mistery solved:biggrin2:

how old is his younger sis?old enough to know what a lollipop is???

But I remember him saying in an interview that his cousin sang in Lollipop and he was like "shes the coolest 7 (or 8?) year old I know"

Or something like that, but he did say it

oh 18. well i know someone who is 21 yrs older than their younger sibling. im personally 10 yrs older than 1 of my siblings. lollipop sounds like a kids song so i didnt know...:biggrin2:

lol yeah i know a few people too with such a large age gap.. but i just guess cos she's in her teens that he wrote her that.. at first i thought she was like 12 or summin, so was quite surprised when i found out she was older than me lol

But I remember him saying in an interview that his cousin sang in Lollipop and he was like "shes the coolest 7 (or 8?) year old I know"

Or something like that, but he did say it

He did. His cousin is the little girl on the album. Her name is Audrey. :)

:shocked: This is a very important piece of information and the first time I have ever heard it!:shocked: Everyone needs to quote it every time someone argues about the names. Just because they all have unusual names doesn't mean we can't get them right!!

Yasmine

Paloma

Mika

Zuleika

Fortune

cousin: Audrey

right???:naughty: :naughty:

:shocked:

ok thanks for clearing it up....i always though allegra is his sis and zuleika is the coz...ok so it's the same peason lol and audrey is the coz..hmmm first time i'm hearing bout her...

but i swear i heard in an interview he said the girl in lollipop is zuleika, his coz...GAH don't kill me...i now know the right thing...i hope :biggrin2:

Yasmine

Paloma

Mika

Zuleika Allegra

Fortune

:biggrin2:

One more time, one last time.

Once upon a time, there was a family of 5 Penniman children and for almost TWO months, no one could really confirm the name of one particular sister or even her birth order, but then finally it was decided:

1.Yasmine

2. Paloma

3. Mika

4. Zuleika Allegra

5. Fortune

And they lived happily ever after...THE END *don't we all hope*:roftl:

He did. His cousin is the little girl on the album. Her name is Audrey. :)

Oh well then why is everyone saying it was Zuleika?

By the way, do you still happen to have that interview?