Mika's little sister name

teremola

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea who Allegra is, but Zulieka is definatley his younger sister. i've spoken to her!! i think there was a mix up in the press at the beginning, ie they said she was called Allegra... but i'm certain it's Zulieka.

I have no idea who Allegra is, but Zulieka is definatley his younger sister. i've spoken to her!! i think there was a mix up in the press at the beginning, ie they said she was called Allegra... but i'm certain it's Zulieka.

Thank you SALLYH. They all have exotic names. Love them!!!:roftl: :naughty:

are you sure? i thought the sister was allegra...:blink: i'm a bit confused... :blink: :blink:

the Bohemian Rhapsody article said his sisters were Allegra, Yasmin and Paloma. he said zuleika in one interview. which is which?:blink: :blink: :boxed:

well what are all of his siblings names...whats da'waks(sorry about the spelling) real name?

Da Wack is Yasmine.

I saw his younger sister at Shepherds Bush, she looked remarkably like a couple of photos I have seen which were labelled Allegra Penniman.

exactly, same with me, she def looked like the pics i saw that stated allegra so i'm pretty sure its her

this is gonna get on everyones nerves now aint it? wondering whats her name lol

Okay then....so we have

-Mika

-Yasmine (DaWack)

-Paloma

-Allegra

-Fortuna (his brother)

Its 5 ist it? :D

So Zulieka is his cousin...???

yes exactly!! like that. Does anyone know if allegra is the youngest or fortune?